Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^ but in response to that. I agree 100% in respect to Metin's behavior. Like this is all pretty out there and obvious. Even someone with Adriana's seeming level of aloofness would be able to see his patterns. Choosing to be blind is a different story. 

Saying you hope she doesn't fall for this is a little late though. She's been falling for it hasn't she? They've been together since last summer. If and when they break up, it's not going to be because she suddenly becomes wise to the fact that he's a master manipulator or using her. She may realize he's toxic to her and it's a generally unhealthy relationship (if it registers as such to her). But we've been pointing out much worse than just his self promotion for months. Does nothing. No one cares. Like you've said people close to her come on here. We've acknowledged she's aware of certain incidents. She doesn't care. I think it's fair to still point it out because it's so obvious. But I personally feel like the approach we sometimes take always moves towards verbiage that implies she's a victim and has no agency in the manner. Being exploited is different than being in a relationship with someone that is primarily interested in themselves. Adriana is willing to be in this relationship and had time and time again turned a blind eye to all the things we think are red flags. Again, I wouldn't suggest to anyone they can't still point these things out. But the framing of this starts to make less sense as time goes on. Maybe initially as fans started to uncover the kind of person Metin seemed to be. Yes. But in a few months they'll have been together for a year. He's trying to leverage what he can and make use of her celebrity. Classless and I'm obviously no fan. But maybe we ought to not view things as though she's being used and exploited. Unless we think she's so dim as to really have zero clue as to any of this. 

I just think him using her has became an increased thing over time. It’s obvious when this all started. As I said, when people weren’t sure if he was still with her. And its not like he even posts pic of them together anymore, he is either sneaking pictures of her, sneaking pictures of her home tagging the “ Miami” location. Like he isn’t even fucking posting pictures of them together.... its surely him using her but trying to make it seem like it was just a thoughtful post. If that was the case he would have just did that on Valentine’s day anyway. But on V-day, its wasn’t two weeks of them being apart yet and she didn’t delete that pic

And the more he acts like this, the more obvious the differnce between how him and adriana respect their relationship and eachother it becomes. To me its clear, Adriana wants more privacy out of this now. He can’t take having privacy for their relationship. Like I said, adriana never posted solo pictures of him and promoting her work while doing it. Adriana always posts them together. Adriana doesn’t sneak photos of him. Adriana doesn’t record/take photos of his home. Adriana doesn’t care if people know what their relationship status is. Adriana wouldn’t do that because she doesn’t use people and she has nothing to gain from him. This is literally like: genuine ( Adriana) vs non genuine (Metin). Using ( metin ) vs not (Adriana) . As I said the difference in how they treat their relationship these days is so obvious and I think it’s because they view this relationship in two different ways and they want different things out of it. He true colors show more and more

I am surprised she is just in NY. But I knew she was in a work location and she looks happy and looks like herself. She looks good 

18 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I just think him using her has became an increased thing over time. It’s obvious when this all started. As I said, when people weren’t sure if he was still with her. And its not like he even posts pic of them together anymore, he is either sneaking pictures of her, sneaking pictures of her home tagging the “ Miami” location. Like he isn’t even fucking posting pictures of them together.... its surely him using her but trying to make it seem like it was just a thoughtful post. If that was the case he would have just did that on Valentine’s day anyway. But on V-day, its wasn’t two weeks of them being apart yet and she didn’t delete that pic

And the more he acts like this, the more obvious the differnce between how him and adriana respect their relationship and eachother it becomes. To me its clear, Adriana wants more privacy out of this now. He can’t take having privacy for their relationship. Like I said, adriana never posted solo pictures of him and promoting her work while doing it. Adriana always posts them together. Adriana doesn’t sneak photos of him. Adriana doesn’t record/take photos of his home. Adriana doesn’t care if people know what their relationship status is. Adriana wouldn’t do that because she doesn’t use people and she has nothing to gain from him. This is literally like: genuine ( Adriana) vs non genuine (Metin). Using ( metin ) vs not (Adriana) . As I said the difference in how they treat their relationship these days is so obvious and I think it’s because they view this relationship in two different ways and they want different things out of it. He true colors show more and more

I am surprised she is just in NY. But I knew she was in a work location and she looks happy and looks like herself. She looks good 

I think what I mean to say is that all of the things you are pointing out about Metin have been so. It's not like he's doing anything that tops what he was doing at the end of last year / start of this year. So to point it out is one thing. But it doesn't change anything as it relates to adriana or her being "used". Same thing, different day.   And from my stand point it just seems like the more time that goes by the less credible is the idea that she's an unwilling or unknowing participant of what we perceive to be the dynamic of their relationship. It's not like we can point to the fact that Metin's shadyness is indicative of him being abusive. None of us would have insight into that. He seems shady. But for me the approach or talk of exploitation is the approach of pretending that she just has to go along with this relationship despite not being passionate about him or interested in him. When it's clear that for whatever reason even if it's for a wrong reason like she just can't be single, she's choosing to be with this man knowing damn well the shady antics. So we can repeatedly point out the obvious. I obviously talk about him and don't hesitate to point out how shady he is. But the expectation that if she realizes how shady she is, she's going to become wise to it and let it go or make a better choice is a pipe dream at this point. I do agree with many that say from their perception they don't see that Adriana is as passionate about him as maybe past lovers. And I do think they'll eventually break up. But if a person continues to want to be in a relationship with someone after the someone's shadyness is brought to the forefront- she either 1. Is going to be with him regardless and turn a blind eye. 2. Doesn't agree with us despite how obvious and almost undeniable some of his behavior is. But him uploading a picture of her for attention in the same pattern as other things he's done isn't even his gravest offense in the context of what's been discussed in these very pages and in context of what she *knows*. So accompanying posts about how he acts with the idea that Adriana is being used 

... Meh. She's clearly getting something out of this too. And I think that's too strong of a sentiment now. Not the idea that he's using her. Of course he's trying to get attention. But just assigning the word exploited or used to adriana. It just doesn't make sense for me anymore. Clearly I'm coming also from a place where I've had the same sentiment as you and attempted to help her see that in the past. But really it is what it is. 

She does look good in NY. I was super sure she was going to Europe. I would have loved to see her at Versace. 

If she go to Europe, before she come back to Miami, I think she probably go to Turkey again. This time she won’t pick Metin with her cause he’ll have a several seminars at the beginning of March. It look like when she go to nearby Turkey, he will do something to induce her to meet/pick him. Such as last time during her Maybeline event at Germany, he liked her IG. This time he posted her pic. 

For someone reason I am just still hoping she one day finally sees his BS for what they are and how literally since she has been with him things haven't been the same, and I don't mean that in the good way. I think that is the optimistic person in me, that I swore actually exist lol, coming out.  Also because at the end of the day I am a fan. If I truly thought Metin was some good, I would not have an issue, the problem is, he has done too much shady stuff. He has even upset her badly before himself. And the way he chooses to handles those situations makes their relationship toxic now. I can't see him the same anymore. And its sad, we all think so low of him, but its literally because of all the things he has done. Nobody is picking on him anymore...  @The iora has brought up a good point too about him doing this when there is a chance she could head his way, like last time.

Anyways, because of this stuff, I just still hope she sees why she deserves better and that there is better for her out there.  I think she is a good person and despite her tastes and what she decides to put up with, I still want HER to win. And she hasn't been winning since she has been with him. And its literally like everything gets to normal when he is away. And I don't want this for her. I want the BEST for her. Somebody who isn't going to use and exploit her only because it will be convenient for just them. Somebody who doesn't even need to use her because they don't care about what her life comes with, or because they have a big lifestyle of her own. Somebody who is actually in shape and that can help motivate her to stay in shape and stay healthy. Somebody who isn't always trying to manipulate a situation after they have been caught doing wrong. Someone who doesn't claim to influence her and like a comment that implied that Adriana wasn't as great before her. That moment showed what he was really about. Adriana doesn't deserve this, somebody like her can find someone who is real and truthful and not shady. Someone that will actually bring better.

He isn't bringing the best out. Regardless of her bringing it on herself, I will never wish less on her, I will always want better for her when I think she needs it. And I think she does, if it takes me speaking it to exist I will try lol. So yes, lets hope Adriana realizes this is not a coincidence when Metin behaves this way on social media. Anytime she publicly removes something of him from her social media + they haven't been seen together in two weeks, he does this

^ I don't think anyone doubts your commitment to wanting to see Adriana win. I think basically everyone on this forum that posts in her thread wants the best for her. Even those that haven't been outspoken about Metin I'm sure fundamentally think she can do better and deserves better. I think the only difference is that some people may not see all of this as something that is happening to her as she's been a willing participant and willfully blind since what, early June of last year?

+1 on every line about her deserving more and deserving someone genuine. But she should maybe align herself with the goal of relationships with quality people with quality characters. I don't say she should meet people that are better. Because you can't know up front that someone is that manipulative. And as far as I'm concerned she can date as many people as she wants/try things out / have fun (live your life girl). But when you've been in a relationship like the one she's in for TEN months...  There's a clear disconnect there. We can think all we want that she deserves better. But I don't see her as the kind of person that cares about quality as much as not being alone. That's proven in her choice of partners for me. So yeah, ideally, I'd love if she woke up tomorrow and found a partner that met the bare minimum of not being a selfish leech. But is she even putting that demand out there? I think metin is all that you say he is. But if we've acknowledged she knows most of this and she accepts it. Hard to think she's going to stop caring about being alone when she's basically 40. Habits can change when you're older. But usually not with the  mindset she has and has had for a super long time. 

And before anyone points out I'm assuming things about her or Metin or her tendencies. Yeah no shit. I don't claim to know either of them or be a mind reader. Just what I perceive based on patterns and things that have happened the last few years (while I've been a fan). I care for her well being. But she's not a child. She has the freedom of thought and choice. And well, she's made it. 

Metin is going to always do what we've been pointing out here. It's who he is. The guy or some close associate of his literally made an Instagram to harrass her ex sister in law and draw a wedge. There's no end to his pettiness. He'll probably go to Miami again in a few weeks and take "subtle" pictures of her carpet and dog to hint that he's there the moment people stop talking about them. We know it. But it's just been the case for how long now? Not a damn thing has changed. But by all means if there's something next level or something different that he does I would want anyone to post it here because although I doubt it- MAYBE it would register. But right now... Same shit different day. 

All I'm looking forward to:

I've been saying since I think last October I really hope she goes to the VF party. Her look was to die for last year. I hope she gets into prime shape for it too. 

I also wonder think that it's a great opportunity to network despite the fact that I'm not as optimistic about her getting to have the acting career she has wanted. She's getting older and she's an model. It's easy to be typecast into roles and sometimes it takes years to really develop a portfolio with experience. By that time she may be much older. It's a shame because I think she has a real passion for cinema as a craft and I personally think she has really good taste in film. 

I also want to see her at the met gala. She had been knocking all of those major appearances out of the park. 

5 hours ago, jamiya said:

@a1heellooo left a comment on his post. I am confused. Is this Adriana or not?

If this is her, she is checking his post.

metinpost1.thumb.jpg.a8ea68204f5e32e93bb0eb804b1316b5.jpg

metinpost2.thumb.jpg.d123c2e433e3cdd97758bb894dc29a01.jpg

I mean, we already knew she was looking at his profile, because of those turkish fans, they used some kind of app see what she is viewing and they posted it on IG. So thats not surprising

The a1 user is speaking in 2nd person so thats what makes it a little confusing but lets be real that grammar/english.... That lets you know who it is. No offense to Adriana but we know how she types lol.

At first I was put off because she sounded kinda upset. I don't know what the person said but it seems they assumed Metin took it or something like that. And I am not sure if she said what she did because she was annoyed that the person made an offensive claim about the pic and when it was taken OR if its because Maybelline photographers are getting really tight with being credited for photos. Literally they have been hunting people down (understandably) about their photos being posted, without credit. For example, the person who actually took this photo, its not Andrew, its Thommy White and Here is him asking and complaining about not receiving credit. Every user I have seen posted this same photos, before metin, had to tag him because he made sure of it when the picture first came out: 

https://78.media.tumblr.com/7d468fbba977e7372566e866c7938882/tumblr_p4l0foUWki1vuad6ho1_1280.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/15748a84f95789d7cc986836b1b1a906/tumblr_p4l0foUWki1vuad6ho2_540.jpg

Thats the actual photographer who took the photo that Metin posted, he has been private messaging people and everything for credit because they would repost his work without giving it to him. Which is something Metin just did himself. And With someone like metin posting this, this photo is all over her hashtags and blogs now and the real photographer (Thommy) is not getting the credit he has been asking just regular users for.Now way more people are reposting the photo without crediting him, so he is probably gonna be really upset now that it is literally everywhere and Metin didn't give him credit before, so all those other accounts and sites won't neither, they will metin. The a1 account herself had to state credit to maybelline

Hurricane Metin strikes again messing things up because of his ill intentions.  Seeing how that photographer feels, he is probably upset because his non-credited work is everywhere.  Smh, What did I tell you all earlier about this damn solo photo? if Metin was just genuine like Adriana, and chose a picture of them BOTH instead, this wouldn't have happened.. things like this happen when you're shady and not genuine

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

@a1heellooo left a comment on his post. I am confused. Is this Adriana or not?

If this is her, she is checking his post.

metinpost1.thumb.jpg.a8ea68204f5e32e93bb0eb804b1316b5.jpg

metinpost2.thumb.jpg.d123c2e433e3cdd97758bb894dc29a01.jpg

Is she seriously responding to people pretending to be someone random? We have the female Kevin Durant over here. Smh. Yes she's not talking herself up but come on. It's so obvious. Even that commentator probably put together by now that it's her. 

19 hours ago, The iora said:

Did she pretend to spell wrong of photographer? Photografer which that one used is Indonesian word. Not Portuguese word too. Strange thing happened again when we talked about Metin strange behavior.

No I am sure its a genuine mistake, I think I have seen her spell it like that before actually.

Update, the actual photographer of the photo has caught on to the post, and as I predicted, he wants to give Metin "The talk" about posting that photo without credit. And it seems that some turkish person tried to say that the photographer was lying about owning the photo, another persons

tumblr_p4lhvlhj6Q1vuad6ho1_540.jpg

IMG_3741.thumb.jpg.65607613a6e177acc19367c4264e218c.jpg

This a damn shame how this had to happen. Ofcourse only right after I post this the photographer comment to metin here, thats when he gives credit. But the dude photo is reposted everywhere now without credit and metin has the nerve to delete thommy's comment. Someone asked thommy if he was the one who deleted his own comment, he said no and if its not there, he didn't remove it..So metin did it. He honestly has some nerve to delete his comment like that. That's not right. He doesn't know if Adriana has to work with thommy again or something,  because he liked a comment saying "bf or not, give credit when credit is due". So its not like thommy assumes he is just a regular person, he knows metin knows Adriana. He shouldn't have deleted Thommy's comment especially after he caused so many reposts anyway and he dragged his feet on giving credit. This is what we be talking about, he has no consideration for anything else in Adriana's life thats not him. Not her family. Not her work.

Tbh, I hope she realizes she shouldn't just be annoyed at some commenters, but also Metin himself. If he didn't post a picture like this people wouldn't assume whatever they did from that picture. Like, don't just scold the people who only react in the way Metin honestly wanted them to. I mean, obviously he can't control what exactly people say. But with the way he watches his comments, he can control which ones are left and which are not. He can also sway people to assume things. He didn't even delete the comment she responded to himself and he surely has been watching those comments and he still deletes them. He won't delete a comment that made her annoyed, but he deletes simple comments that states "Did you and Adriana break up", they weren't even mean when they asked. He deletes someone comment asking him for credit. It just wouldn't be right to only project that annoyance at the people who comment (even though we don't know what exactly they said or how but you get an idea its about who took the photo and when), but the person who allowed that space for those kind of comments.  I know she said "kindly", so she tried,  but it was obviously still a scold and I hope she remembers who was the one who decided to post a picture thats gonna make people assume things and didn't bother to remove those comments

6 hours ago, emerald7 said:

I don't know how I feel about this. Because she is 36 years of age. She has been a public figure for 19 years, so she has dealing with this for that long. She has had other times in her life, where she was unnecessarily criticized, judged, AND speculated upon and she didn't even bat an eye most of the time. So, she is just now saying something like this :/ . That couldn't be more backwards, and it surely doesn't help that her words mirrored what she said on the a1 account to that user under the photo metin posted.

Now I understand, she is a celebrity and sometimes they get tired and don't want to deal with things. I do know she was speculated because of her weight gain, so there is that. I understand her confronting that. But its honestly like where does this come from with her?  It really seemed like what others said didn't bother her this much, she always did what she wanted and was herself no matter the complaints on social media/in the news. Hell, when she dated julian, she experienced the most intense and totally unnecessary hate but she still went on with her life. Yes, things have been very negative lately, we all know but this time there are reasons for that. What is happening now isn't something "unnecessary" its a cause and effect thing. Just as other people should be careful with their words, Adriana herself and certain people in her life should be careful with their own actions and words too, I mean, hello the "empty causes" fiasco. That was a moment where she should have been careful as well as her boyfriend too. Every since then, thats when things got negative for her/them...

I know words are truly powerful and sometimes she gets tired. But Its better for her to carry on how she used to because, this is a real world with human beings. Humans are just not perfect. Some humans just don't do the right thing. Not everyone is nice. Not everybody states the same views as her. Some people may be more raw with words than her or share a different outlook on things and they are vocal about it. Therefore, not everybody will say what she would like them to. Because this is how life is. I am not saying that its right, but she can't let it put her in a funk neither. I thought she shared that same mentality but apparently, not right now. Even if I am wrong, and she has always been this bothered by what other people say, its better she deals with people's words the way she used to. Simply because life isn't fair and humans are humans. Not everybody will say what you want. Not everybody knows what she wants them to say or how she wants them to say it. Some people have good intentions but it doesn't translate well to everybody... She is literally an example of that, her empty causes post violates what she is saying in this post. Her words and her actions following had an affect and not all of it was good. VS was thrown in the mix, it was so bad she had to release a statement. And it happened because she wasn't careful herself with her words and thats what started this mess. Cause and effect. All this shit with metin, comes from his own actions. Cause and effect. Sometimes its not just everybody else and what they say and do. Don't just point the finger only on everybody else. Remember your own role and the people in your lives' role.

16 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Não sei como me sinto sobre isso. Porque ela tem 36 anos de idade. Ela tem sido uma figura pública por 19 anos, então ela lidou com isso por tanto tempo. Ela teve outras vezes em sua vida, onde ela foi desnecessariamente criticada, julgada, e especulou sobre ela e ela nem sequer observou a maior parte do tempo. Então, ela agora está dizendo algo assim :/. Isso não poderia ser mais para trás, e certamente não ajuda que suas palavras refletissem o que ela disse na conta a1 para esse usuário sob a foto metin postada.

Agora eu entendo, ela é uma celebridade e às vezes eles se cansam e não querem lidar com as coisas. Mas é honestamente como é que isso vem com ela? Realmente parecia que o que os outros disseram não a incomodou tanto, ela sempre fez o que queria e era ela mesma, não importa as queixas nas mídias sociais / nas notícias. Inferno, quando namorou juliano, experimentou o mais intenso e totalmente desnecessárioOdiar, mas ela ainda continuou com sua vida. Sim, as coisas foram muito negativas ultimamente, todos sabemos, mas desta vez existem razões para isso. O que está acontecendo agora não é algo "desnecessário" é uma causa e efeito. Assim como outras pessoas devem ter cuidado com suas palavras, a própria Adriana e certas pessoas em sua vida devem ter cuidado com suas próprias ações e palavras também, quero dizer, olá, o fiasco das "causas vazias". Esse foi um momento em que ela deveria ter sido cuidadosa, bem como seu namorado também. Desde então, isso é quando as coisas ficaram negativas para ela ...

Eu sei que as palavras são realmente poderosas e às vezes ela fica cansada. Mas é melhor para ela continuar como ela costumava porque, este é um mundo real com seres humanos. Os seres humanos simplesmente não são perfeitos. Alguns humanos simplesmente não fazem o que é certo. Nem todos são bons. Nem todos afirmam os mesmos pontos de vista que ela. Algumas pessoas podem estar mais cruas com palavras do que ela ou compartilhar uma visão diferente sobre as coisas e são vocais sobre isso. Portanto, nem todos dirão o que gostaria. Porque é assim que a vida é. Eu não estou dizendo que está certo, mas ela não pode deixar que ela não se funda.Eu pensei que ela compartilhava a mesma mentalidade, mas aparentemente, não agora. Mesmo que eu esteja errado, e ela sempre foi incomodada com o que outras pessoas dizem, é melhor ela lida com as palavras das pessoas do jeito que costumava fazer. Simplesmente porque a vida não é justa e os seres humanos são humanos. Nem todos vão dizer o que você quer. Nem todo mundo sabe o que ela quer que eles digam ou como ela quer que eles digam isso. Algumas pessoas têm boas intenções, mas não se traduzem bem para todos ... Ela é literalmente um exemplo disso, suas causas de causas vazias violam o que ela está dizendo nesta publicação. Suas palavras e suas ações seguidas tiveram um efeito e nem tudo foi bom. VS foi jogado na mistura, era tão ruim que ela tinha que liberar uma declaração. E aconteceu porque ela não teve cuidado com suas palavras e foi isso que começou essa bagunça.eles dizem e fazem. Pergunto gentilmente que ela tenha em mente suas próprias ações e suas próprias palavras, e tenha cuidado também

yeh .. I tought the same thing .. sometimes I just think what it is going on in her mind ..  I Think even my grandmother knows how to use social media better than her

3 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

yeh .. I tought the same thing .. sometimes I just think what it is going on in her mind ..  I Think even my grandmother knows how to use social media better than her

Yes, her post was pretty hypocritical as well as unrealistic. Like I also said before, all that trust in human doesn't make sense. We just aren't perfect. Just be grateful people are still trying to stand by your side and be fans of you, even though you keep making it hard.

And I honestly think one of the reasons behind it, its this whole metin shit, she pretty much said the same thing she told that user under his post. Its her way of expressing frustration because alot of people don't like him for her or they make assumptions based off the things he does/says and so she calls them "conspiracy". and honestly it kinda pisses me off because people aren't being malicious. There is literally a reason for what people say and its provoked by his/hers actions. Don't point fingers to randoms.  And thats the difference between how Adriana violates her caption and with how the public/fans violates the caption. Adriana not being careful with her words herself in that empty causes posts effected a brand/people she actually knew and is closely associated with. But the public is just the public. Their power in your relationships and stuff, can only go so far. All this time the public constantly disliked Adriana's bfs, and we were always right in the end, they did end up being bad for her/it ended. However, never did she break up with the guys because of the public, never did she say she had problems with the guy because of the public. Because she shouldn't. It was always between them. And thats how its always been with Adriana and any friendship or anything she had. She never felt the need to say, "other people's words are effecting things between me and ___"  What makes this relationship or whats going on any different? Since when did the public words have this much power in her personal life? Never. You know why, because its not truly the public's fault, its the person/people who are closer to her,. As I said, she has to remember their own roles. Thats why when she made that comment under the a1 account I said, "I hope she remembers the whole reason why somebody made the comment that they did, metin literally allowed for it". I guess she did not remember who allows for it nor remember whose fault it really was. Its not the public, its just easier to blame the public, instead of herself and the person she is with.

I do think some of her post does come from like the pregnancy speculations and all that too.I still think the reason she didn't want to post herself on her feed because of the weight she carried. And I understand that part. However, its still sad to see her that insecure suddenly. But she is older, and perhaps it gets harder to remain that confident. So, I don't shame her for writing because of that reason.

But that whole "conspiracy" part thats possibly linked to the metin stuff, I am not going for that one. That is way deeper than just people's words. The public's words never had an effect on that area of her life in the past, so it still shouldn't now. If it does, thats because its more than just an issue with the public. Period.

4 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

The public's words never had an effect on that area of her life in the past, so it still shouldn't now. If it does, thats because its more than just an issue with the public. Period.

Agree. And it's not like her curret relationship had all that exposure anyway, outside Turkish media, US ones didn't give much space to it, besides a few pictures of them togheter, but nothing more. With some of her past relationship it was way worse.

9 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

9I think she is talking more to the fans than to the media

But we did the same with Edelman, and that time there was a lot of press too, but she didnt give it a tought. My point was, if everything was all perfect and she was really 100% happy, she wouldn't complain on ig but instead ignore us+press like she always did before.