Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

As far as sending it to me? I'll have all of that info up on a website that I'll be launching very soon :D

I wish that I could get the video composites I've done of her to her. I'd love to get her opinion.

As far as sending it to me? I'll have all of that info up on a website that I'll be launching very soon :D

I wish that I could get the video composites I've done of her to her. I'd love to get her opinion.

Where did you post the pic?

Where did you post the pic?

What pic?

Hm, I will ask my 'connection' to Adriana if that'd be okay and if it is, you could burn them on a disc and I could put it in/with the book?

guys, does adriana have silicone? :o

she has 4 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

damn .. the fans "problems" are silicones and smoking .. everywhere you can see a poor sould asking "doesn she have silicones"?... "does she smokes"? :laugh: :laugh:

well, actually it`s not a problem - i`m just interested in because have heard something like that and just want to find out the truth. ;)

4- what exactly? :blink: