Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

@emerald7 it’s possible she knows about the brand and what’s up but doesn’t know who sent it to her but idk from how confused she came off, I feel like she just doesn’t know what’s going on all around.

@Souled-Out I think I said this before, she just lacks PR training. If you get a gift like that, the least you can do is google them or check on IG. Like there are way more models in the campaign than even in the pic you posted. There is also Toni G, Elsa, etc etc, like shit was all over IG. All she’s going to get from this is alienating  people.

And I think she’ll start posting when season 2 of her show starts. She’s not that far gone.

4 minutes ago, Corner said:

@emerald7 it’s possible she knows about the brand and what’s up but doesn’t know who sent it to her but idk from how confused she came off, I feel like she just doesn’t know what’s going on all around.

@Souled-Out I think I said this before, she just lacks PR training. If you get a gift like that, the least you can do is google them or check on IG. Like there are way more models in the campaign than even in the pic you posted. There is also Isabeli, Toni G, Elsa, etc etc, like shit was all over IG. All she’s going to get from this is alienating  people.

And I think she’ll start posting when season 2 of her show starts. She’s not that far gone.

There are dates for the season 2 already?

5 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

She still has multiple pictures and references to him up. Including the both times she posted this one. 

Most likely she was just purging some of her feed. I'd love if I were wrong and it were indicative of her leaving the toxic mess that is Metin behind but I don't think so just yet, 

I didn't  saw this photo. I Tought she has deleted all. But .. I think this doesn't mean nothing

4 hours ago, Corner said:

@Souled-Out I think I said this before, she just lacks PR training. If you get a gift like that, the least you can do is google them or check on IG. Like there are way more models in the campaign than even in the pic you posted. There is also Toni G, Elsa, etc etc, like shit was all over IG. All she’s going to get from this is alienating  people.

I think she still lacks just social media kind of training. I don't think she lacks overall PR training because in the real world, its rare Adriana does/says anything that throws people off. Thats why people usually loved her. Like how every year people try to get her to either to talk shit about Gisele or talk shit about kendall/gigi and co, and they do this during live interviews. And Adriana is always smart in how she handles those situations. Other people would be more awkward or they'd simply fall for the trap and be a little shady. Adriana is never that way even though that was people's intentions. Alot of people praise her for how she handles those things. And she is like that with alot of situations, publicly. She can do things right publicly. So it isn't an overall PR training problem in my opinion. She is good in the non-virtual world. Its how she built a great reputation

But anytime social media is involved?... I think its 50/50. The first half is, Adriana does lack the training on how to operate it successfully. Whether its her not realizing she has to use both her feed and ig stories to maintain followers or just simply the way she creates posts. With these things, I do think there is a lack of training on how to do those things in a way that she won't cause herself damage. Like the empty causes post could have went better if she didn't word things the way she did, and if she also used social media to say "I wasn't talking about VS" or "I have no problem with__" or some kind of disclaimer, instead she released a PR statement that didn't get nearly as much attention, because her actual post was made on social media. People are/were looking for her to use that same platform to deny the rumors that she was talking about VS, but she didn't.So alot of people still think she quit. More people would have saw her deny those rumors on social media than a PR statement, but she didn't do it. And like you said with the swimsuit thing, that could have been carried out better. She could have contacted somebody who may know (her managers) or googled what it was and then said thank you. She never even said anything close to thank you lol. The bulk of her post was she was just confused.  Instead of being like "I got this for free but I don't know what it is so..." she could have said " There was no letter attached, i'm a bit confused. But thanks or I like it" something like that. But she types "Not sure what this is about", she doesn't even say that, she types that and a sentence like that can be taken wrong when nobody hears how you say it.  In these situations you can tell she does lack training on how to handle it without people raising an eyebrow at her.

The other 50% I just think she overlooks how helpful and beneficial it could be to her career to operate social media consistently and better than she has lately. Especially in times like this where she isn't working, and she hasn't made many appearances. She can help make herself stay relevant and probably even have people come to her with work if she maintained a good feed and social media presence atleast. Like it will help her in the long run, especially as a model who isn't getting younger. Works not gonna come easy for her, interest will not remain if little is being done to keep it. She needs all the different ways in remaining in this industry as she can get. But its like she doesn't see social media helpful in that way (even though it is)  and its not because she wasn't trained to, but its just her personal preference to have a dry social media and look like she is retired. I am sure its just her preference to be that way because she will see people begging in her comments for certain posts or to see her and they just aren't going to get it from her lol

So I don't think its an over all PR issue.She is good publicly. But the industry has evolved to where there is a virtual aspect and non-virtual aspect and you must handle both. She does great in the real world. But she struggles/refuses to do as well virtually (social media/internet) and thats not good because she hasn't been doing anything in the real world. Like I said, how is her interest going to be kept?

Do you all have selective reading?she says very clearly "no letter".She doesn't know who sent it.Whoever sends her these things (usually companies)they do it so she can show it on IG to her followers,most celebs receive payment to do it and act surprised when they see the gifts .It is on them to make sure she knows who is sending these things or contact her agent beforehand.Whoever send it ,probably forgot about the letter and didn't even contact her agent.Celebs are paid to show those things,they don't do it for free unless it is for a friend or something,which in this case she obviously doesn't know.She shouldn't have even posted anything if this is the case,they gave them free advertising

Do we have selective reading?  Uh, we have all acknowledged that she didn't know what it was, and she didn't know who sent it. Thats why I suggested it was maybe lily or jourdan. @Corner literally said "she didn't know who sent it to her".  We have all acknowledged she was confused and why before your statement.  Its not like someone lied on her. She also did say she "didn't know what this is about".

This isn't some one sided thing. The swimsuit was made and shipped to her, that costs money and she didn't have to pay for that. "She gave them free advertising" they sent her a free swim suit. Just because someone gives you a gift with no letter that means you don't acknowledge it at all, not even a post? I don't think Adriana would have the logic of "No letter, means no acknowledgement. I'll just take it". She isn't going to do that. She didn't @ them in the post and she always does that. if she was familiar and only confused about the letter, she would have @ them like she always does.

A free swim suit,you think someone worth 100 million and has 16 million IG followers cares about a swimsuit?.It is not even jewelry or something.Those followers mean a lot of $$$ for companies that are looking for more exposure.The shipping costs mean absolutely 0 for that company compared to what they will get back.That is how it works with annyone with that manny followers.Before they send anything to the celeb,they talk to her or her agent so she can get paid for sharing it or know she is doing it for a friend or maybe a future campaign.Multimillionaires don't do this for free for companies just because it is in their mail.Why do you think when celebs share pictures of them going out but no company being tagged or with them in a bikini but no tag?because they know it would be free advertisement.Even if lilly or jourdan sent it ,they didn't send it from their house,they talk to the company or the company asks them to get more exposure for them ,usually ask another famous friend to share their stuff and the company will send it to them from their shipping address.You can look up her IG ,i remember a small clothing or jewelry company asking if they can send some of their stuff to her,and she responded with "PM me".All this says to me she was not given any heads up about this and maybe getting paid to do it.it doesn't matter if she knows the brand of not,or the models in it,all those models don't own the company,they just work for a campaign and then their gone.How would she otherwise share that random ass company's shirt and tag them next and not know solid & striped?Because she knew she would receive that.And if you look it up she shares the letters she received sometimes.She should not have shared anything IMO in this case.

I don't agree with any of your logic. I think every promo situation is different, they aren't all the same across the board. I don't think everyone gets paid every single time they receive this stuff. Those companies just want the promotion. Its an exchange, you get something nice and you don't have to pay for it at all, you don't even have to really use it, just show it to people because you appear to have a large audience. Thats how it goes sometimes. I have a family member who is manager to one of the hottest celebs in the industry right now and sometimes they get things sent to their home for them to promote, and they actually wasn't expecting it. Granted through a letter that comes with it or something, they understand its to promote. But those situations show you it isn't that pre-planned all the time. Sometimes the things just come. It doesn't always have to be discussed before. What makes the difference is a letter explaining and there was none. Agree to disagree because I don't think she should have just taken it. She could have eventually found out what the deal was, or do as best as she can to just show it because thats what the thinks thats what they want.she chose to do the latter

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

I am hoping she doen't wear that swinsuit of swin team .. i mean .. nothing against, but I saw the collection and my opinion, they are so so ugly .. it looke like thoses swinsuit of 20's , 50's , 90's . She has an amazing body to wear thoses ugly things =/

The ones she got in brazil do look better :smile:

Where is adriana headed? Hopefully not turkey! I'm guessing wherever she is going, on her way back she would stop by to pick up metin again, but here's to hoping that she's flying somewhere to do some work first. 

Oops. Actually she's probably just going to NY. For some reason I was thinking as though she was flying internationally and was already in NY. But she was in Miami and is hopefully flying to NY. 

2 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

Where is adriana headed? Hopefully not turkey! I'm guessing wherever she is going, on her way back she would stop by to pick up metin again, but here's to hoping that she's flying somewhere to do some work first. 

Oops. Actually she's probably just going to NY. For some reason I was thinking as though she was flying internationally and was already in NY. But she was in Miami and is hopefully flying to NY. 

Maybe to Milan for MFW?

The oscars and the Paris Fashion Week are during the same week. Oscars/ VF Party on Sunday 4. March and the Paris FW from 27. Feb. 2018 – 6. march 2018.

Hope she goes at least on one of them. She looked incredible At Oscar parties last year.

It would be nice if she went to Milan for the Fashion Shows. Marko and the kids are/were in Aspen, maybe she went there like last year. ....or turkey

1 minute ago, emerald7 said:

The oscars and the Paris Fashion Week are during the same week. Oscars/ VF Party on Sunday 4. March and the Paris FW from 27. Feb. 2018 – 6. march 2018.

Hope she goes at least on one of them. She looked incredible At Oscar parties last year.

It would be nice if she went to Milan for the Fashion Shows. Marko and the kids are/were in Aspen, maybe she went there like last year. ....or turkey

Turkey is unlikely considering 1) the hour she posted that ig stories, because the flight Miami-Istanbul lasts at least 11 hours so she would have landed at 2 am or later there, and 2) knowing Turkish media/people/him and his family, at this time we would have already seen at least some pictures. I hope for the Oscar party too, it would be a good move for her career too since she wants to try cinema and there's no better place to meet the people from that business then there.

I doubt she is in turkey. Wherever she is, it’s requiring her to be very busy because of her lack of social media activity. Like she wasn’t even liking stuff. She is busy wherever she is. Hopefully she is shooting for some cover. We never have a clue when she shooting for covers 

Souled -Out posted this in candida. Didn't want to respond there and spam that thread with discussion. 

It has been like two weeks since he was last seen with her and she deleted just one photo of them. What did I tell you all he was going to do after that mark? Do something on social media  to remind people of this, after a certain amount of time. Adriana hasn't posted anything on her feed at all, so he doesn't have anything to like, now he has to do this. This a stunt. Especially since more fans probably noticed her delete that picture, so yeah, this seems about right. Anyone ever notice, when he post about her, he always promotes himself when he does it too? When he'd sneak photos of Adriana in his IG stories while in Miami he also quoted himself. He always promotes himself when he posts her.

IMG_3722.thumb.PNG.9d6b7c9e67ca4a08a55e43876f714be0.PNG  

Really tired of seeing her being used by him in multiple forms. He literally can't go two weeks without reminding the public of their relationship since she unfollowed him. He can't post about her without promoting his work. He can't even stay with her for a month without him taking pictures all over her house to post on his IG stories, he has been home this entire time and he hasn't posted one piece of his home yet, but he keep showing Adriana's. He keeps coming across as disingenuous and using her for attention. The fact that Adriana, the one who is already known and successful and who obviously just wants more privacy, can actually avoid doing this but now he can't go two weeks without pulling this stuff is telling, and its not good because before she famously unfollowed him, he didn't keep pulling these stunts. He hates that the public don't know about their relationship status much, even though he shouldn't even care

Thats why we saw this one coming because she deleted a picture too. It was only one picture but combined with the fact that the public hasn't saw them together for more than the week + the reason why she deleted the picture , he does something like this. All I can say is, I hope Adriana just doesn’t fall for this. He isn’t showing love, he is exploiting her constantly now. He didn’t even post a picture of them together, only a picture of her while quoting his own work...exploiting her.  Thats why he also kept showing her home while in miami. This is all exploitation. I hope she doesn’t fall for this, there is a reason why he keeps being like this and she isn’t, because she doesn’t exploit him