Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I do know one or two people did come in here accusing her of things she didn't do and tried to draw a conclusion about her based on that. But I think majority of whats said here is based on what has happened with her already, which are facts. Not alot of people come in like that Jewel user, who thought she did something that she didn't do. Everything else said here pretty much comes from everything we have seen with our own eyes. I think we acknowledge that we could be wrong about our judgement but we also acknowledge its based on something she has done or something that happened before

I guess you're also talking about someone assuming that photo from turkey was recent in the candids section. Thats fair. But I think that user felt that way because it wouldn't be the first time she made a very unexpected trip there and it was a new photo of her (When we assumed she was in Paris but she actually went to pick metin up in Turkey last time). The user did jump the gun, but it was based on what had already happened before.

Not getting an attitude nor trying to attack you. You're right, people do judge without actual facts, but I don't think thats the bulk of what is going on here. I just think lately here people say somethings because of past happenings, which are facts

54 minutes ago, jamiya said:

I didn't post here for a while but I was reading all of posts carefully.

If you guys criticize or judge her, it should be based on facts.

+2. Probably the only thing said in here for the past year that makes much sense.

On 2/10/2018 at 9:53 AM, Prettyphile said:

So I'm doing my admin duties and I check on reports, and holy hell..... pages of reports because so and so doesn't like what so and so did or has to say because it offends so and so. This is a general statement because frankly I don't care enough to address every single person in this thread who is upset. As adults you should be able to have a conversation with one another where people can disagree without getting triggered..... Well that's not happening in this thread, and it hasn't been happening in years. Time and time again we keep getting the same reports about people, and topics and despite having talks with you, posting warnings, and giving out warnings like they are candy, nothing seems to stick.
Adriana's fans come across as a little overprotective of her, and a tad more hyper aggressive about damn near anything to do with her, or this thread.. If you don't like what a person has to say, don't engage in conversation with them. Put them on ignore if you have to, but for the love of god, just stop with the back and forth drama with what boils down to BS. If you can't do that and you find yourself unable to in a calm but rational way have a brief conversation with said person(s), then take it to PM and STOP cluttering her thread with page after page after page of the same
stuff . (Yes the topic of Adriana's Boyfriend comes to mind).... 20+ pages of back and forth that keeps repeating the same thing o.o In hindsight 20+ pages on a single topic doesn't that seem a little :rofl: to you?
If this BS continues I will speak with the staff about either putting the entire thread on mod watch, or maybe closing it permanently. This thread has become a walking meme. "If you want to find drama, go to Adriana's thread".... That speaks volumes alone and no one is to blame but her fans.

FIND YOUR CHILL PEOPLE

Apparently she had re-posted a fan on the last picture she posted from the teamlimaday thing

That was great and she really did read all those posts apparently and she even chose one to repost

On 2/17/2018 at 6:10 AM, morpheu said:

Proud that she said something about this issue.Most celebs won't ever talk about it because they fear it would damage their brand.Hope she will get better soon.

Apparently she is well enough to get out of the house soon. I'd take that as a good sign.

Welp. She has officially stopped gaining followers. Her average gain has surpassed 0 and is in the negatives, in the 100s. Officially every aspect of her career has declined.

a.thumb.png.0914bc632eb92d9a4836d006f33d339f.png

1.thumb.gif.0155b3e73690002a82939a058869b842.gif

I knew eventually there was a chance this would happen with the way she poorly runs her social media page now (barely posting on her actual feed, she left a negative quote up there for two weeks, she stopped posting for 3 weeks.  and how her mangers always ignore her SM like its not apart of her job) + her lack of work and people barely seeing her and people think she has changed/gotten dark these days, I knew there was a chance this was gonna happen. But it happened quicker than I expected. Also she is no longer at 11.62, she never got beyond that anyway, and now she is at 11.61

she has always been weird on social media but it was to a certain extent, it was never like this.Thats why this is the first time she has ever lost so much and isn't even getting followers anymore. And it wasn't that she was weird about it, back then she would just take a week and a half MAX to post. However recently, she stopped for more weeks. Back then it was ok when she went that one week without activity, because she was still working and active as a model. People still saw her, so that brings in followers still. Obviously people aren't seeing her much, she really isn't active. She has had 0 new work come out. She also is just now starting to post more on her feed this week, but she isn't posting most of what she is known for on her feed. She always posted quotes I will give her that, but she actually posted the work out stuff on her feed-thats the real reason why she is known for fitness, she posted basic selfies/photos of herself too, and every now and then she'd post her work. It was a good enough variety. But lately not only has her activity been weird, but her feed. She just posts quotes and old photos of other people majority of the time now. It doesn't matter with IG stories, like I said before, so many people don't look at it/miss it. Its not helpful on its own, she has to balance both the same. The proof is in the pudding, her followers haven't gotten better despite how much she uses IG stories. It does nothing. When she posts an IG story she should look at the number of views she get, and she will see how low it is compared to her followers.

Adriana already never had the most aesthetically pleasing feed. You really had to like who she was as an individual to follow her, not just because she is a beautiful model. You had to like how athletic she was. You had to like her quotes. You had to like that she was a mom and seeing her kids. You had to like/respect how ambitious and successful she was. And if you look at her feed before all of this, thats what you got from her

IMG_3644.thumb.jpg.6082de060cfb889d5e9c16485ab2be10.jpg 

This is why people followed her. They either followed her because she is a model or because they can tolerate how her feed was and how it showed who she was. And at the time, she was a person alot of people actually liked. As we all know, there are people who feel like she changed for the worst and her social media isn't helping that (besides the guns post and the woman quote post)..  But mostly these days she isn't really doing that, its like alot of bad voodoo juju going on lol, and I am not even going to say once more where I think that comes from...

This is all just so annoying for me, because I would never think that I would see a day of such regression in her career like @Corner said. Never would I think that Adriana would be declining in every. single. aspect. of her career. All at once. Thats why I can't let it go. Adriana still has so much potential to be powerful in the industry, to set more marks, and its like she just decided to let it go completely.  And its not like this was happening slowly, its like a complete sudden stop. Its out of nowhere, just like that empty causes post, out of no where. and I can't help but feel extremely disappointed. I just want to continue to be both proud and a fan. Its getting hard. She has been showing her fans love by responding to them, and thats the only thing that keeps me holding on right now and knowing she is a good person. But career wise? I feel like she is selling her self short all of a sudden.

I know as a fan I may sound selfish, so let me say: maybe Adriana hasn't been feeling so well lately? Maybe she is depressed or something. It can't be a break she was looking fo, she had that in December and most of January.  But 1. This is a fashion/model forum, if a model's career/followers is going down, then it can be talked about (other people used to talk about metin's followers here all the time *shrug*) . 2. She's still saying that she wants to do this and won't even speak of the word retire. So I am going to talk about how perplexing it is, when she is living like a model thats pregnant (in hiding, afraid to post selfies on her feed, not working and wasn't even getting fit) or a model thats half retired like ale and gisele (who are still managing to do better these days)

I know people are gonna probably come in here mad at me because I am confronting this issue and its not positive, but I feel like she is falling. And if Adriana never gets back up and she doesn't ever return to being who she was before, don't say I didn't mention it. Because she is choosing a bad time to be like this, its towards the end of her career. Its not smart to cause this upon yourself when you are at the end because this industry will not get easier as she gets older, neither does life. She isn't taking advantage that she she can still do alot. Wasted potential is sad to see

I don’t think anyone is mad at you for “confronting” us (seriously... we can read too) but I honestly think it’s time for you to just accept she isn’t the model and person you once liked so much. Writing entire “essays” in here and analyzing her every move, looking at everything she’s doing or that she hasn’t done and what it all means won’t help or change the situation. You’re going to talk about how “perplexing” it is that she’s living differently compared to 1 or 2 years ago? Isn’t that what you’ve been talking about for the last months/year? 

She’s changed, maybe not for the better, but it’s time to move on. Besides you, me and like 2 others, no one posts here anymore. I’ve noticed this in several topics though, people expecting their favorite model to just keep working and working even when they’ve been in the business for 20+ years... There’s a time everyone stops working and it seems like this is the moment Adriana chose to start slowing down. She isn’t a 20 year old model that’s just starting out anymore. She’s done it all. Runways, campaigns, editorials, tons of VS shoots, commercials, walked 17 of their shows... I mean come on. Lately her behavior has been odd and if she really is ending her career this way it’s pretty sad but there’s absolutely nothing that you, me or anyone can change about that. All I can say is try to accept that. 

As I said before, I tend to write like this for anything because I am naturally an insightful person. It doesn't matter what I am talking about, its gonna come out an essay and its gonna be well thought out and the thinking will be critical. Thats the person I am, and I've studied and work in a field that requires me to be that way. I literally can't even afford to be simple minded. Thats just me and I benefit from it anyway. But its nothing specific to just this situation.

As I also said, Adriana said herself just last week something different about what she wanted to do with her career and where she wanted it to go. What she said doesn't match whats going on. All those other times, were before she spoke on what she wanted to do and I actually thought she felt the opposite about her career (sometimes I still do obviously). So it is something to be perplexed about it. And even if you don't think so, thats you. Whats "perplexing" is relative.

I just named, as well as so many users have too, multiple models who are her age or older and still manage to keep going. Ale's social media is poor also but for different reasons , as I said, she is half retired and her followers was thought to be bought (Neither of that applies to Adriana). But Ale still did atleast two projects already. Gisele is doing well in both.Models, don't always stop like this, not ones like Adriana. And we all know, its not only Adriana's career that is looking hazy, its been other aspects of her life, that could have affected her. And thats what also set her apart from others. So the "age factor in the industry"doesn't matter, its her. This also obvious because of her social media approach/activity, which I talked about. That's also her own problem, and she is clearly running a ditch in that herself. The main factor is this wasn't something that was slowly coming. This is a halt. This is someone who goes from getting one million likes for a photo one moment, to not be able to gain followers at all because of recent poor overall career/social media/PR management the next. Thats how you know its more sudden.

I see what you are saying on the acceptance part but I am just not at that point and everything thats been discussed here previously shows why. I would rather hope that she won't be like this all year, she gets back up soon somehow and that we are all wrong about her wanting to end her career like this.

Sure, many other models her age are still popular and working more but that doesn’t automatically mean Adriana has to as well. Is it sad that she’s going a different, perhaps not as desirable (in fans their eyes) path? Maybe. Maybe not. Fact is she is a grown woman and she can do whatever she wants. Money isn’t a problem for her, so if she does quit today, she can still live very comfortably for the rest of her life. 

6 hours ago, *Luna* said:

She’s changed, maybe not for the better, but it’s time to move on. Besides you, me and like 2 others, no one posts here anymore. I’ve noticed this in several topics though, people expecting their favorite model to just keep working and working even when they’ve been in the business for 20+ years... There’s a time everyone stops working and it seems like this is the moment Adriana chose to start slowing down. She isn’t a 20 year old model that’s just starting out anymore. She’s done it all. Runways, campaigns, editorials, tons of VS shoots, commercials, walked 17 of their shows... I mean come on. Lately her behavior has been odd and if she really is ending her career this way it’s pretty sad but there’s absolutely nothing that you, me or anyone can change about that. All I can say is try to accept that. 

Certainly I posted less here, but that didn't mean I lost interest in her. I'm just getting tired of this forum for a moment. Because now this forum is full of negative vibes, it is not fun as before. Especially here "General Discussion".

But I always enjoy "Candids" and "Motion". Thank you guys for always posting !!

4 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yes, she deleted and only let this here in her instagram. 

Thats not the only pic she left up. And she only deleted one. I noticed it yesterday but I didn't say anything because 1. Its just one picture, it was probably something she did out of impulse. 2. He reads here, and he probably wouldn't have noticed by himself. So I didn't mention it because he'd know and you know how he gets when the public catches on to these things. He is going to start harassing her again, talking to the press about her again if they notice, and being a big leech monster again, when obviously its the last thing Adriana needs right now because she has other things in her life to worry about than just him and his toxic/shady antics. I didn't mention here but he was doing some very weird things on social media the past three days that concerned her. I won't go into it just know he was doing and undoing something on her profile and did it for three days straight. It was extremely weird.

But yeah, someone told me via pm that she deleted that pic, I just didn't want to say anything because if he knows, she'd have to deal with more of that^, at a time she doesn't need to deal with such things + she left other photos up.

She still has multiple pictures and references to him up. Including the both times she posted this one. 

Most likely she was just purging some of her feed. I'd love if I were wrong and it were indicative of her leaving the toxic mess that is Metin behind but I don't think so just yet, 

8 minutes ago, Corner said:

Sis is so out of touch she doesn’t even know about Solid & Striped ?‍♂️.

Can we just beg her to hire us for free and fire her current management?

she may didnt knew who gaved her the gifts. some models designed their own Solid and striped swimsuit and send it to their Modelfriends. I have seen many models thanking their Model "designers" on the Ig story for the gifts.

1 minute ago, Sophie20 said:

But she deleted just one photo or others too?

just one.

43 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

But she deleted just one photo or others too?

Just one

51 minutes ago, Corner said:

Sis is so out of touch she doesn’t even know about Solid & Striped ?‍♂️.

Can we just beg her to hire us for free and fire her current management?

Yeah that was everywhere multiple models that she follow were apart of that bathing suit line as well as some angels. I hope they don’t see that story, its not the most flattering for them because she expresses so much confusion 

Sometimes I feel like her current management work for free themselves lol, seriously. she isn't even growing followers anymore because she is lacking so much with her career right now and she won't even post normal stuff on her feed anymore. Like I said, even if she doesn't realize how in the long run this isn't only going to hurt only her modelling career but anything that is associated with her, including her show and its rating, you'd think her management realizes it and they do something. Now, she is very out of touch with brands that her fellow angels and models she actually follow on social media designed themselves. as far we know, she doesn't want to retire, so when will her and her management stop acting like she does? 

Not only isn’t she doing anything to help her career, she doesn’t know whats going on in the industry anymore. :/:/. she really needs to get it together. how can she say she still loves modelling and wants to continue to do it but carry on like this?