Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

i distinctly remember Lily saying years ago that when she started out and had to do a press event with Adriana for VS, Adriana went out of her way to make sure people knew Lily by name and have the same attention as she was receiving.

The woman is good at heart, she just chooses boyfriends who are toxic for her and I can see why so many fans are holding on because of that.

14 hours ago, Corner said:

The woman is good at heart, she just chooses boyfriends who are toxic for her and I can see why so many fans are holding on because of that.

Exactly, we have to try extra hard to hold on this time around because its harder than usual, like I said this boyfriend is like a plague. We know deep down Adriana isn't a bad person and she does have a good heart. Adriana is a human. She is not perfect and I think the biggest evidence of that comes from her relationship life, more than anything else (from what we can see). Its clear as day to everyone except for Adriana herself, that her taste in men isn't good and she can't get mad at people saying that because she ended up breaking up with those guys.

Also we have to consider  she believes in "don't judge anybody because of your past, everybody is different". Which is such... its not politically correct. Yes, people are different. But not all different is a good kind of different. "Different" doesn't equal "good". People can be different in bad ways. People can end up being worse than your last boyfriend. So, you can't just go into a relationship like you didn't have any failed ones that hurt you. You have to keep your past mistakes in mind and not be open/trusting with people every time. Don't let them influence you quickly neither. She has to remember her past mistakes and take it with her to grow. She has to grow through what she goes through. Its not really growing if she thinks every guy she dates is a completely new slate for her. Plus we can all tell that there is little growth because we have seen she is making the same mistakes as before.... The song "same ole' mistakes" by rihanna is so fitting for her.

Obviously since Adriana has the good heart she has, its not in her nature to be cold, I understand that. And Generally she shouldn't be. Like I said before, its not good if she projects her negativity and darkness to people, whose fault it isn't. However, when it comes to dating, I do think she should be more resistant. I have a feeling that Metin has benefited alot from her since day 1 (those private plane rides, and jet rides, going to nice places with her). He got access to all of these things very quickly through her, as well as attention. I think she shouldn't spoil quickly, because the person gets comfortable and probably won't leave her alone if the relationship ends or if she wanted a break the person wouldn't leave her alone. I feel like thats why Metin doesn't give her a lot of space anymore, he is more worried about losing all the good that comes WITH her. Especially attention. She should make guys like him (who is a normal person) work harder, even if she falls in love with them quickly, she should still make them work at the beginning, before showing them the high life and all that. Because then she'd know that the person is just fighting for her. If she waits later to make them prove themselves, she doesn't know if they really fighting for her or fighting to continue and keep a lifestyle that she introduced to them at the start. Fighting for that PR and attention being with her gave him

But what can we do? Nothing but pray and hope she can get herself out of this bad cycle. This is the first time her relationship has me this afraid for her. Speaking of pray, do we know if she still practice her religion? That could be another thing, she always go the spiritual energy route now, what about talking to god? It would do her some good to pray for herself when she finds herself in tough moments. I hope she is still religious enough, I think it can do her more good instead of putting so much trust in human ("healers", "self energy"). They are human just like her still. I know not everybody here is religious but I know she believes in god. I hope she remembers that humans can deceive but god never will

I know you're question wasn't geared to me. But I can't say for sure they were marketing. But I know I do find it annoying that some VS fans think that behandice was just all real and Ale and Adriana were the ones made from VS and therfore are "fake". Its kinda the other way around in terms of VS' involvement. Like Alessandra and Adriana actually knew each other before VS.

Adriana told us that, And it has been proven. I am not sure if thats the case with behandice but I do know that if they aren't working they aren't seen together much. Candice was behati's bridesmade, true. But Adriana and Alessandra did/do spend time outside of work, and on top of that we know they knew each other before VS.

Sometimes VS can just bring relationships/friendships, while some friendships started without VS' help, and all I know is that for sure applies to Alessandra and Adriana

Also, I want to say, it was good seeing her and jerome together. We talk about her and lais vs her and ana, Adriana and Jerome are the real deal lol. He always take some of her best photos, and everything is just always good when he is around

Ale and Adriana just met before on work...they are not friends they just work together.. time outside of work? Very rare no? People want they to be friends just bc they are models and brazilians but I think they doesn't have much in commom... But if Ale want to give some advices to Adriana about men so OK hahaha

@Sophie20 I have seen rare candids of Adriana with Ale and Anna bb from the early 2000s. On multiple separate occasions. They hung out outside of work. And we also see them do that when the world cup happened. And Ale said Adriana helped her learn english while here. They  spent some time together outside of work. They aren't BEST friends, but I think they are Friends.  Its even more rare you see them because they are older and they live far away and now they probably out grown each other. But when they were younger, alot of people just don't know, especially if you're talking pre 2000, things weren't documented the way they are now. Things barely were in the early 2000s like most people probably don't even have an idea that Ale and Gisele used to live together but they did. You don't know what they were or what they did back then. But there was a reason why Adriana and Alessandra always gravitated to each other in the start of their career. VS didn't force them to be like that, so that 14 years later they can get dual fantasy bras. No, they already had their own relationship and they already knew each other and clearly they had to spend time together if Adriana helped Ale with language. Some people outgrow others

Wow, see what happens when she actually posts on her feed. It didn't take long at all for a professional to be inspired. He literally made this one day after she posted it

wasn't sure if this was real until I see he really does do this work and he uses SW Crystals, here is a celeb with the art he did of them, thats why he calls it his "shining world", this is what he does for a living

And a video of how he does it

I don't know if I am more amazed by the art work or by how quickly he got inspired to make it or how quickly he did it.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

I think maybe it is her body doing the cleaning, since she started drink theses green juice who serve to do a detox and eliminated all the bad things. And because that she's doesn't felling well. 

She did come from traveling, so that could have been it somehow, even though its stomach related. So you can't really get a stomach flu from traveling.  Maybe something she ate at the restaurant... even though she got sick 24 hours after.. 

So you are probably right its the detox reaction, and hopefully it is just that. I can see it because even though before brazil she had some green juices sometimes, obviously she was still eating poorly after that and was not really going to the gym. So the things she was still consuming + lack of activity, negates the point of that juice at the time, obviously because she still gained weight. As we noticed, this is the most she gained weight  and its the most she never worked out since she first started in like 2008 (besides being pregnant ofcourse but thats different, she didn't have to detox after). Her body definitely was not used to both how she was eating and her lack of activity and is probably reacting to her truly trying to get the weight out, which means its also detoxing all the trash she was eating that was sitting there for 1-2 months. Plus, on one of her chef's ig stories there were ALOT more than just one bottle green juice, it was alot so yeah, the detoxing was bound to work more this time around.  I am not against it though, Its good for her. Just saying her body probably wasn't used to the lifestyle/diet she was giving it and now she is getting back on board with her fitness and its reacting.

I hope she does get better! ugh 2018 hasn't gotten better yet around here

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She did come from traveling, so that could have been it somehow

But you are right, and hopefully it is just that. I can see it because even though before brazil she had some green juices sometimes, obviously she was still eating poorly after that and was not really going to the gym. So the things she was still consuming + lack of activity, negates the point of that juice at the time, obviously because she still gained weight. As we noticed, this is the most she gained weight  and its the most she never worked out since she first started in like 2008. Her body definitely was not used to both how she was eating and her lack of activity and is probably reacting to her truly trying to get the weight out, which means its also detoxing all the trash she was eating that was sitting there for 1-2 months. Plus, on one of her chef's ig stories there were ALOT more than just one bottle green juice, it was alot so yeah, the detoxing was bound to work more this time around.  I am not against it though, Its good for her. Just saying her probably wasn't used to the lifestyle/diet she was giving it and now she is getting back on board with her fitness and its reacting.

I hope she does get better! ugh 2018 hasn't gotten better yet around here

Yeh agrew with you. Do you know if take the vacine against yellow fever? Because in RJ there's some cases about this in RJ and SP. So the person has to take the vacine 10 dayd before going to some places. Let's hope this is not the case

59 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh agrew with you. Do you know if take the vacine against yellow fever? Because in RJ there's some cases about this in RJ and SP. So the person has to take the vacine 10 dayd before going to some places. Let's hope this is not the case

I don't know....She was terribly unprepared for the brazil event so who knows. However, she was covered up alot and stuff (like when she was in rio in the midst of Zika). I hope that isn't the case neither. I hope its just her body reacting to her detoxing and getting back into fitness after a month of eating bad and not really working out like her body is actually used to. So lets hope its just that. We will know soon enough depending on how long she feels this way.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

I don't know....She was terribly unprepared for the brazil event so who knows. However, she was covered up alot and stuff (like when she was in rio in the midst of Zika). I hope that isn't the case neither. I hope its just her body reacting to her detoxing and getting back into fitness after a month of eating bad and not really working out like her body is actually used to. So lets hope its just that. We will know soon enough depending on how long she feels this way.

Let's hope this is just a detoxing. I think since after VSFS she doesn't workout anymore .. so it is almost 2 months just eating trash and not doing anything

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Let's hope this is just a detoxing. I think since after VSFS she doesn't workout anymore .. so it is almost 2 months just eating trash and not doing anything

hm... I think thats true. But its not surprise then because early December she had to promote the show. Later December, its just the holidays, people do what they want lol. I think thats probably why during the maybelline stuff you can tell just a little that she gained weight but she still looked like herself. In my opinion it was the month of January that really did it and at that point it became a surprise. Just a little surprise because look who she was around lol.

I hate that she had to turn her comments off because the last mass school shooting happened in the same state that she lives in. EVERYBODY should be saying this but she most certainly have the right too. I hope she doesn't take those comments personal and stuff, its not her,its not even the fact that people on IG are stupid. No, its the people who are for guns and they are all literally fucking idiots and they are disgraceful people. They are the problem, not people like her,not even social media. The US should be ashamed at this point, we have been talking about for too long.  Its good she turned off the comments rather than deleting the post or arguing with anybody. 

She didn't have to turn the comments off, she chose to because she was probably getting a lot of nasty comments. She could have left them. Anyone that posts that is going to get extremely divisive comments on the picture. It's not personal. She shouldn't care to the extent of even turning the comments off. IMO if you're going to make a statement (and I'm glad she did, because 1. Without getting political-- it's the correct stance 2. She lives in FL. I'm sure it hits home even more) 

But I think that when you take a reasoned stance and you're convicted in what you believe, you shouldn't be sensitive to trolls that comment on your pictures. I mean I'm sure they said nonsensical and derogatory things like "go back to Brazil" (because that's what immature people do when they disagree) but I think she should just let it be. 

No big deal on the large scale. Just my thoughts. I mean it's different than her deleting comments of people talking about HER which she was doing not so long ago. 

I'm not as convinced that her feeling sick is related to detoxing. But who knows. It could be pretty much anything. Including her maybe just having ate something bad (like someone mentioned). I really want to see A LOOK from her at the VF Oscar party. But I'm thinking it's likely less and less these days. Especially if Metin is back in town. She doesn't even follow him on social media, it's not like she would take him with her and it's not like she'd leave him alone in a hotel in Beverly hills or in Miami while she attends. 

I wouldn't call people who commented on that with opposing ideals "trolls". Thats what I meant when I said, this goes beyond just nasty Ig users. This is more than that. 

There are people in the real world, who stand for the opposite and it is political sometimes and they are ignorant and they do talk bullshit and they were probably in her comments. Thats not them trolling, thats them being who they are and defending their messed up beliefs and probably not considering why she would say this. So, I don't blame her for turning the comments off because sometimes you just don't want to hear it or see that mess when we are talking about people's lives being saved. That kind of ignorance is infuriating, especially for someone who has kids herself who live here. It can be called sensitive, but she has the right to be, to stop comments thats not gonna take why she may feel that way into consideration. Those people are not gonna consider, she may be from brazil, but nationality wise, her children are american. They live in florida. They go to school in florida, they go to school in the US. Nobody should be able to tell her on her own profile, how to feel about it when she is a parent with kids in school. This is a serious issue and it actually is worth arguing over. Thats why the government always has. IMO its not something easily ignored. We are talking about people's lives. So, if she kept the comments on, and somebody say something, and she decided to respond, I wouldn't call her "immature" or anything for that because this isn't some regular photo. This is about a serious issue, and actually it is political. She just didn't get political herself because she didn't make a caption. But this subject is linked to politics and the law. But yeah, she probably didn't feel like arguing with people over it or didn't want to see people making ignorant statements, disregarding the fact that she is probably thinking "those could have been my kids" or the other times it happened, that it could have been her kids, and I can't blame her for any of that. Not when it comes to this.

In general I never find a problem when people turn off their social media comments. Everybody takes different things, different ways. Its their account, they can filter and control what people say to them on it, it doesn't hurt her feed nor followers to turn off comments, there are no consequences from it. I think its fine to turn off comments no matter what. Its surely understandable in this case. She is using her platform to take a stance on something thats probably close to her because she has kids. And she doesn't have to deal with people who fail to realize that if she doesn't want to. Its not like she is trying to disable a comment section on a website thats not even hers but there is a page about her, then she'd have to take whatever people say. But on her own account, she doesn't have to deal. And this is about lives and gun laws, if that isn't a big deal, I don't know what is. But even if it was something less serious, it would be ok to turn off the comments. Like I said, alot of people do it all the time on regular photos/selfies. There is no harm in doing it, some days people just don't want to deal.

55 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

There are people in the real world, who stand for the opposite and it is political sometimes and they are ignorant and they do talk bullshit and they were probably in her comments. Thats not them trolling, thats them being who they are and defending their messed up beliefs and probably not considering why she would say this. So, I don't blame her for turning the comments off because sometimes you just don't want to hear it or see that mess when we are talking about people's lives being saved.

I don't really agree with the concept of shielding one's self off from an opinion because it's offensive/ignorant. I use 'troll' because I think there is a difference between stating a disagreement or a differing opinion and then intentionally commenting under someone's photo to be angry/spew hate *BECAUSE* the person that posted the picture disagrees with a view that you hold. I do think a lot of people troll in the sense that they look for any opportunity to attack people who are vocal about their opposing stance. You can be genuine in what you believe and still be a troll. If you believe that people should be able to have easy access to automatic weapons and you comment on a photo posted by someone that is promoting more gun control, you can be representing your beliefs/who you are, and still be trolling because it's ultimately just unnecessary to comment on that post. They do it because they're over zealous in their beliefs and yes, ignorant. I agree that it's not the end of the world or a huge deal if someone wants to turn off their comments. But I don't think that the reasoning behind it should be that they feel so strongly about an issue/their belief, that comments with people that hold opposite or ignorant views trigger them. Just not a fan of that sort of thinking. Regardless of how emotional or sensitive the topic at hand is. But ultimately, yes I'm glad she did not remove it or delete it because people disagree with her stance. I much prefer her turning off comments to getting rid of it all together.

On 2/11/2018 at 11:35 AM, Sophie20 said:

Even with laís adriana has more chemistry lol 

This made me laugh. But it's also kind of sad because it APPEARS true. Adriana is typically all over guys she's romantically interested in. I mean even with Harvey who she dated for like two days. She was making romantic posts about Metin up until late last year but it has sort of stopped. Even the candids of them together look weird, but I'm going to try not to make any assumptions based on any of that. The reality of the situation is that if they don't have chemistry and Adriana is still with him, it's almost worse. I kind of feel that there's a possibility she's more interested in his spiritual guru preachings than him. Maybe. But again, at this point, given all of his behavior that she's ignored and all that she puts up with/endures when it comes to his shadiness, I can't say anything with confidence.

I said this to another member here: Adriana is making choices. She has agency. She's an adult. So all of these negative patterns of behavior when metin is around, yup... it's there. But it's on her. And less on him. No matter how much he annoys me. He's going to be who he is. The problem is that she starts resembling something different based on who she dates. Like many have said.

Yeah, I think its best that she turns off the comments on her posts rather than delete them or not post them on her feed at all. I think IG gave the option for good reason and its a good one to use if you don't want deal lol

About her maybe going to Oscars events and stuff... IDK. Seriously. Because Metin doesn't let her go more than two weeks without him now, it seems like.After two weeks he starts leeching.When he is around everything just gets knocked off. You never know what happens when he is around, career wise, its usually never good for her. Also, now she is sick. Depending on how serious it maybe, it may take time before she can go to the gym again. (Unless we were right and it was just a detox thing) So that can set back things. Hopefully though, her health is ok, first and foremost. And hopefully she recovers greatly and its not serious.

Back to her work and what to expect from her this year. I don't know, I just really hope soon things can somehow get back to normal. As another user said, her relationship life is very confusing right now but no doubt its impacting on her career and other areas in her life it shouldn't. I am just really really hoping she was being honest about still loving this job. If she said, she wanted to retire or is ready to, I would literally shut up about all of this shit. Its better to retire than to start declining because you're playing games towards the end of your career .... I also hope she doesn't go another year without a vogue cover. It stung last year that she didn't have one. But I understood, she was busy last year with VS and the show. She had alot of time this time around but we know how that went.. Yeah I just hope she actually does still want to do this and we actually see that she does still love modelling.  Because nothing is looking up right now :sad:

I hope she continues to post more on her feed because she is still very close to going back to 11.5. She is now starting to put more good things on her feed,  When she posted that regular picture on her feed with the woman quote AND used Ig stories, she stopped losing so many followers, and gained. But like I said, The next day she just posted alot of the ig stories only and she lost 2,000 followers. Thats why she is still close to 11.5

It takes awhile to recover social media, it doesn't happen over night. Consistency is needed and as I said, she hasn't been doing much so in order to keep her PR going, her last tool is her social media feed. It took Candice a whole year to regain here status on it back, thats how long it can take. If Adriana continues to use her feed again, eventually she will be back on track, as well as keep the interest that she needs for her career (modelling and her show), but if she ends up stalling again everything is going to continue to go down

You can see here status here, I can't bother to screen shot those red numbers anymore:

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/adrianalima

I would like to see her at the VF part for the oscars again but we just don't know what will be happening these days with her