Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

It would be very good. But she's in RJ and so far she dind't even thake the tunic and be only with a bikini like she always did... I think Metin don't want she show her body. lol

In Greece she shared a selfie in a bikini, it was in her ig stories. So, its not that metin doesn't want her to show her body, not directly (I think him being around for almost a month, indirectly lead her to gain weight, like him. He isn't a good influence fitness wise and he was there for weeks).

I honestly think its the same reason why she won't post a recent picture on her feed where people can comment. Regardless she is a beautiful women, but who knows how she may feel right now since the weight gain is still evident in her face, looking at the new candids from dailymail, so it probaby is in her body too. Thats probably why she won't take off her tunic....  She did start back working out and eating better but that was literally like two days before having to be in Brazil. She hasn't had alot of time to herself to get back on track with her fitness

I would love to see her in something like Jasmine wore but I am not sure. Not because of how sexy it is, but because she isn't in the best shape it seems. She could be wearing something like what Gisele wore at the carnival that she went to

http://puzzles-games.eu/data/media/7/Rio-Carnival-Brazil-2011-Gisele-Bundchen.jpg

I wish she would wear what Jasmine has :sad: its so much more beautiful but Adriana's been slacking with the fitness, she probably isn't going to let herself wear something like that without being in the best shape.So, I am not saying she wouldn't look good, but Adriana would probably rather look like she does during the VS fashion Show season in an outfit like that

Metin is like a hurricane, he comes in and everything just seems to get flipped upside down. Struggling with fitness, her vibe is darker when he is around, she isn't working, which is probably linked back to her lack of fitness or because she is all of sudden very picky and less ambitious about her career. Even down to her kids, they only got like two full days with her alone until she had to leave for work herself.  Smh, he always feels sorry for himself but this is exactly why out of all her boyfriends, he is the most disliked, alot is impacted because of him, directly and indirectly

^ also, I am not trying to sound like an "adriana expert" thats not why I say the things I do or why I always end up making posts like that. I  am naturally an insightful person, I tend to talk about things in depth. I am not just this way when it comes to Adriana, its with anything. I think critically all the time about things and I respond with insight (thats probably why I am a biologist lol).  Just a disclaimer because I noticed how my last few posts have been looking lately and I don't want people to think I believe I am always correct about her or something. Ofc I think what I think, but I know I could be wrong too

I Agree with you .. I mean .. since maybelline show we could see that her body wasn't 100% .. I do understand that in vacation time we always eat more than we can .. but she knew that it would be IWC event .. Maybelline show .. Fashion Week .. and all in the beggin of the year .. I think he spend all this time together with her and didn''t care about her helth.. maybe it is because of her weight or because Metin doesn't like of her showing her body.. I really really hope they break up , because he is no good for her .. Let's see how she will go tonight in the parades of samba schools

9 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I Agree with you .. I mean .. since maybelline show we could see that her body wasn't 100% .. I do understand that in vacation time we always eat more than we can .. but she knew that it would be IWC event .. Maybelline show .. Fashion Week .. and all in the beggin of the year .. I think he spend all this time together with her and didn''t care about her helth.. maybe it is because of her weight or because Metin doesn't like of her showing her body.. I really really hope they break up , because he is no good for her .. Let's see how she will go tonight in the parades of samba schools

Didn't care about her health and didn't care about how her job depends on her health and fitness . Adriana has to look a certain way and feel a certain way. She doesn't even seem like she is comfortable right now, posting old pics on her feed only...  I am very sure this would have been avoided if he didn't stay for such a long time, she actually looks heavier than she did at the maybelline and IWC events. When she came back, she didn't even come back alone. Then she has a man with her, who was not going to encourage her to stay focus and remember her health, fitness, and job. I seriously think he lacks consideration. Its similar to when he liked that comment that praised him but implied something bad about Adriana. He didn't consider that, even though it was a good comment for him, Adriana was pretty much insulted. This situation is the same thing, lack of consideration for her because he is getting what he wants. All he cares about is being there with her and utilizing all of her resources that she pays for (for example: her chef, her home) and the attention he can gain from her. Inconsiderate. I bet he didn't factor in maybe her kids wanted to spend more time with her alone, while she was still there. Adriana is only dating him, her kids don't have to always be around him and stay in the same house as him for weeks. Hell, even her children would go to the gym with her, they used to all the time. I agree, he lacks caring, he does not consider. All he saw was that she had alot of time on her hands and he was gonna use it until he literally couldn't anymore. Not caring/considering what kind of distraction he'd be from literally everything

Its her relationship, if she prefers to be smothered by someone who keeps bringing out the worst (instead of her best) its literally her relationship, but where is the line drawn on his impact and influence? Usually a man comes in her life, and they only influence/change one thing. But with him she sounds different, acts different, and now looks different. And none of it is in a good way. And when he leaves its like she snaps out of it. She doesn't appear dark or mute. She doesn't look irritated. She finds her motivation and drive to be fit again...

I hope she uses this time in Brazil to reconnect with her roots or something. I also hope she spends more time away from bad distractions and influence

^That was nice and great. Great to see her responding to fans, especially the IG ones, they love her alot there. Her fans in general will do alot for her and its great to see her acknowledge that. She has been acknowledging her fans frequently these days. I remember that one user on here, he hates adriana's guts now because at a meet and great, he was trying to tell her about a fan website that she was aware of but she didn't want people to know because she didn't want to appear narcissistic. Nobody wants people to know that they sometimes view fan websites, and she wanted to be modest, so she tried not to show she was familiar with the site. But she did give him a wink, she smiled he said. But that wasn't enough, he wanted her to actually talk about that site, hats too much anyway, she atleast said thank you. But he took it soo personal still LOL. Literally she was trying to look like a better person and he took it so wrong. Obviously I understood why she would do that and why she doesn't follow fan accounts on IG like everybody else, and I agree with her on that, but it is very good for her to say something to the fans who does those small projects for her and send her fanmail and the ones who apparently gave her a wax figure. Thats good she acknowledges those fans who have done those things because they aren't asking for much in return, if not at all. They don't do it to brag or anything. They just want to show her how much she means to them. Her fans are still noted as the crazy ones obviously (candice fans giving us a run for our money though lol) , but they will do alot for her. Alot. So its good she lets people know that she appreciates it

Update on our favorite guy metin lol. I am going to talk about this because it deals with something I said, on the previous page. remember just two days I ago I mentioned how metin didn't like the photo of her with her mom but he liked all those recent work photos of her for maybelline and her last selfie from paris. This was before he spent a month with her. We all know he keeps coming on this site, keep that in mind. Anyway, I said that made it look like metin kept liking those photos just because at the time people still weren't sure if they were together, so he kept liking them while they were apart to prove a point to people and he isn't anymore because him and adriana have new paparazzi candids together. so its obvious they are together NOW, he can go back to not liking many of her posts.

Well, he unliked those maybelline photos, after I said this. Ofcourse if he just liked that photo with Adriana's mom and her after I said something,  he would have made it more obvious that he reads here and he didn't like it out of being genuine, so he still never liked it. He probably didn't expect for me to check and see if he unliked the maybelline photos. I ended up checking that too because I predicted one way or another, he would react to me saying that. Don't get me wrong, I didn't bait him, it was a genuine observation. But we all have an idea of how he TRULY is, so we can all guess there was a chance he would respond.  But I just thought that he'd go like the picture lol, or go like the other posts Adriana made about brazil and the video her mom sent, he didn't. But after a month he chose to unlike those maybelline photos instead, I guess incase somebody read what I said on the previous page, it would look like I was lying/wrong. Even though we already talked about him liking those photos. So, The fact that he still reacted to my claims says something. A hit dog will holler. If what I said wasn't true and I thought to much into it, he wouldn't have unliked those other photos. He would have just let it be because "he knows the truth", but I guess my truth is actually the same truth as his, and its not good and certainly rubs me the wrong way because I mentioned that Adriana would like photos of him with his family all the time and stuff. And no Adriana did not block him because you can still see comments she had left on his profile and vice versa. After you block someone, your comment doesn't show. He unliked those pictures and I know for a fact that those likes by him were still there while he was in miami and everything. He unliked them because I said he did it for attention and now since there are new pics of him and adriana out in public, he doesn't feel the need to keep liking her posts for people to see, even if it was about her family

I know a like is just a like, but he obviously didn't have that mentality himself because he took the time to unlike her photos. And before he tries to re-like them or do something else shady, here are just some of the photos we all seen and talked about him liking, that he no longer does. Like I said if he knew in his heart he liked those photos for the right reason (not because of attention) he wouldn't have done that.

IMG_3376.thumb.jpg.a7d437f3a98f686d4de7c9936699c2eb.jpgIMG_3377.thumb.jpg.d2c6e5f37b6719d65f210703564daad2.jpgIMG_3374.thumb.jpg.a87cd7b8dd8e49812183b67e0e0abc9e.jpgIMG_3375.thumb.jpg.3fa1b0fd4661d8242d089f40a57f9ffd.jpg

Also proof of one of the photos he liked that was posted earlier, that he also unliked

On 1/18/2018 at 1:40 PM, irona said:

Metin liked her latest post.

IMG-0082.JPG

IMG_3379.thumb.jpg.8e97dd9de716535a521f91737a319160.jpgIMG_3380.thumb.jpg.2572941f4df4c20706938f49b5ab8277.jpg

He is so shady and sneaky. This is why nobody likes him and this is why people are upset that somebody like him is impacting Adriana so much, people who constantly do shady things aren't right. He is always shady and sneaky.  But like I said I am a critical thinker and we see he has a tendency of being shady, I can predict him something like this. And then he always tries to undo everything he does wrong but only after he gets caught doing it, people like that are.... smh. I wish Adriana knew she doesn't deserve to have someone like that in her life and she can find someone who isn't always being sneaky/shady, who is considerate of her family and her life, and who doesn't take all the benefits from being with her at her own expense.

Short interview in portuguese about the carneval and may moving back to brazil.

Imagine a 'turning point' in your career? Think about working with something else?
No. I love my work. I will continue to model and host a show in the United States called American Beauty Star. We finished the first season and are now working on a second. It will come.

Rest here:

http://cultura.estadao.com.br/blogs/direto-da-fonte/nunca-vi-nada-assim-diz-adriana-lima-do-carnaval-no-rio/

19 hours ago, morpheu said:
She commented:

adrianalima Thank you. I will be looking ?

Wow shes really happy. Its cute that she responded. It seems it really meant something for that girl.

@nhlovesadriApparently the one who told adriana about the fanproject is the same person who showed adriana your bday video.

Is it me or did she had more interviews last year at the IWC event as this year?

1 minute ago, emerald7 said:

Wow shes really happy. Its cute that she responded. It seems it really meant something for that girl.

@nhlovesadriApparently the one who told adriana about the fanproject is the same person who showed adriana your bday video.

I participated to this project too, one of the mesasages is from me. Really? I didn't know it was her who told her. Once again I am gratefull for her help.

6 hours ago, emerald7 said:

Short interview in portuguese about the carneval and may moving back to brazil.

Imagine a 'turning point' in your career? Think about working with something else?
No. I love my work. I will continue to model and host a show in the United States called American Beauty Star. We finished the first season and are now working on a second. It will come.

Rest here:

http://cultura.estadao.com.br/blogs/direto-da-fonte/nunca-vi-nada-assim-diz-adriana-lima-do-carnaval-no-rio/

Where is the moving back to Brazil part? Lol. That would be awesome I think. I guess I just like the idea of her going back to where she came from, I guess I feel like it would benefit her. Like she had been trying to find herself again, what perfect way to do that than in the place you were born and grew up in, and I think for like the start of her career Adriana lived there still, or atleast she visited more. Realistically, I don't know how possible that is, now that she has children that are american and her and marko are divorced. So, its not like she can say, "lets all move to brazil" that easily. Its a nice thought but I know she has to think about her kids and their dad. I wonder if her kids still speak some Portuguese. 

About her work, I am glad to see she still wants to model. Obviously I wasn't too sure with the way things have been going. It was confusing understanding where she stood since, for the past two months, it hasn't really looked like she was still serious about it or loved it anymore. So, there is no more questioning where she stands with modelling.

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

@Souled-Out Unliked photos? No words for this non sense anymore.. just urghh...

About this interview they asked if she thinks about going back to Brazil and she said: I think. Today I live in Miami and travel all the World. .. But I don't believe she thinks that

Yes, and I know Adriana did not block him because you can still see their old comments on each other's profile. Also, another user told me that he liked this photo recently, and its one of those recent paparazzi photos of him and Adriana. So, he didn't unlike the pictures because something bad happened between them, obviously thats not the case because he liked this before I realized he unliked the photos:

IMG_3385.thumb.jpg.9122e04aa08cf95cb0cdd83580de58e1.jpg

Literally the only reason left for him to unlike those pictures were to try to make it seem like what I said was wrong. But if I was wrong, he wouldn't do all of that. He got caught being shady again is what it is.

3 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

that's weird .. maybe she decide to go to Salvador and enjoy the rest of the carnival there ?

Maybe she left brazil already?? It seems Andrea left also yesterday if you look at her ig story. Its strange that adriana would not go to the second night at the carneval. 

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

I participated to this project too, one of the mesasages is from me. Really? I didn't know it was her who told her. Once again I am gratefull for her help.

Yes it was the same person. Loved your post from that project. Nice words.

51 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Where is the moving back to Brazil part? Lol. That would be awesome I think. I guess I just like the idea of her going back to where she came from, I guess I feel like it would benefit her. Like she had been trying to find herself again, what perfect way to do that than in the place you were born and grew up in.

I wonder if her kids still speak some Portuguese.

I like the idea too,  to go back and disconect and to regain energy or spirit. Thats what candice does in brazil when she leaves NY. But adriana lives in miami and she said she loves it because it has a lot of brazil.

yes she said her kids speak portuguese, same as serbian.

3 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Yes it was the same person. Loved your post from that project. Nice words.

I like the idea too,  to go back and disconect and to regain energy or spirit. Thats what candice does in brazil when she leaves NY. But adriana lives in miami and she said she loves it because it has a lot of brazil.

yes she said her kids speak portuguese, same as serbian.

Thank you :smile: Her kids have school, and as much as they may speak well Portuguese going to school in a different country is not easy at all. I guess that as long they are into their school years she will stay in Miami.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

I saw this on ig of VS Updates.. I am starting think that maybe she is pregnant too =/

27893852_2286745348218906_3366384375783489536_n.jpg

She literally said she has been struggling with fitness. And she would have told by now anyway. Thats just some fan account for VS ran by really young people wouldn't stop saying Sara was also pregnant. I am starting to see more people say this on other VS accounts. I can't blame them but, just because they speculate it, doesn't mean you should believe it. 

She is still bigger than she was last time she gained weight but you can't underestimate how far Adriana will let herself go if the wrong person is around (when she and joe gained weight):

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJeM5GTW8AAveF_.jpg

http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/adriana-lima-2015-amfar-cinema-against-aids-gala-in-antibes-france-_1.jpg

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5100882.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/Adriana-Lima.jpg

^ these were all in 2015.

Like I said, Adriana is slighty bigger today, but when she says she has been struggling with fitness, I believe her. Not only because she said it herself, but I could figure given what we saw her and metin eat, and how it was obvious they rarely went to the gym. Plus, you have to believe her over an instagram account.