Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Anyone else find it strange how it’s Super Bowl weekend and she has nothing to do? For the last 4(or more) years she’s been there in some capacity whether promoting VS or hosting the Leather and Lace party. But if you recall last year she was scheduled to host that event but she cancelled last minute to hang out with “his” family and the WAGs. I doubt the event organizers took too kindly to that. Who knows, maybe she just didn’t want to be there because of the awkwardness but if that’s not the case, in the words of Kendrick Lamar, “even a small lighter can burn a bridge.” Please don’t let another flop relationship burn the rest Adriana. 

1 hour ago, 4BWL said:

Anyone else find it strange how it’s Super Bowl weekend and she has nothing to do? For the last 4(or more) years she’s been there in some capacity whether promoting VS or hosting the Leather and Lace party. But if you recall last year she was scheduled to host that event but she cancelled last minute to hang out with “his” family and the WAGs. I doubt the event organizers took too kindly to that. “even a small lighter can burn a bridge.” Please don’t let another relationship burn the rest Adriana. 

1.thumb.gif.ff1e154acea9e470ba731e1ba6dc4781.gif

You're right. Thats mighty ironic. I doubt there would be awkwardness because Adriana and Julian made proper peace, she literally released a statement saying that. According to a post she liked she still is rooting for the pats. So in the end, she doesn't have too hard feelings towards julian. And If its about metin, he is 36 years old. He should be secure enough for her to attend a superbowl festivity. The odds of her and julian running into each other would have been very slim.

So the reason she isn't doing anything for the SB, probably isn't because of awkwardness. The leather and lace people always had her do an event. And its more than likely she didn't get that this year, because last year she cancelled one of their events last minute because of a man. A man that she broke up with shortly after all of this.... I know Adriana liked a post about not judging the next guy because of your past, "everyone is different". But what about herself? Is she going to continue to let a guy impact her career and chances? She can think each person she meets is different all she wants, but what's more important is that she doesn't make the same mistakes herself

learn.gif.ce5c029361f853d73753fb173c6e9867.gif

Ofcourse this is just our assumptions but it is another terribly ironic thing that we have noticed. And its no secret Adriana is on that path again, where a man she dates influences her and her decisions about her job/life. You'd think that since her and Julian didn't work out she would have learned not to be that way. Don't sacrifice your sources of survival(money) and end up burning bridges in the industry for someone you have been dated for some months, because if you break up, whats gonna happen? What happened is she has one less job that was always given to her. That's why people are so perplexed about this metin thing and how we think he is behind alot of the decisions she has been making (well he admitted that himself) and the way she has been acting towards her career and fans, all because of a dude. Don't make someone your home, because if they leave, where are you going to go? 

As always the main point is, Adriana has to start thinking about the future affects of the decisions she makes.

^ you know Adriana wouldn't have minded having him going with her. I can't confidently say she didn't reject another job because of a guy clearly. But I don't see her doing that, because Metin has been there for a long time anyway. He has been there for three weeks. Two days without her for some events would have been fine. Plus, when she was with Joe, she atleast went to the SB jobs.

So, I think its safe to say, she didn't have anything to do this year. Sure, she only had one SB event last year, but the thing is leather and lace always asked her to do something. It is very likely after she cancelled on them due to her relationship with Julian and she did it last minute, they didn't want to try for her again. That's why we all scolded her here for that. You can burn bridges letting a man come in-between you and your work, only for it to not even work out in the end. We literally saw this coming when we realized she canceled that job last year.

We always see these things coming. She never does and refuses to and then get mad at her fans (and it looks like family members) about it.After she made that IG post about the clothes thing she deleted comments fans were making saying Metin was the influence behind it. Only for metin to like a comment that confirmed he lead her into saying something like that. I also remember the warnings about her and joe, when we all talked about how joe was holding her, like with metin, fans were on his profile talking about that, and she blocked those fans. She did that for him and he turned out to be one of the worst of her exes. I hate joe for what he did to her but you can't tell me that wasn't karma. Because all of her fans, just like with metin, were just concerned for her with Joe and she chose to block them for that. Days later, they had a terrible break up.

Atleast she no longer goes as far as blocking people for what they say about metin, but its obvious that she is still getting mad at everybody else, just for seeing what she can't and trying to warn her, looking out for her. But its not what she wants to hear, so she does what she wants and gets mad at them. Thats not right. And it wasn't right to cancel a job for a guy who you're just dating. Its like she doesn't think about how this all can just comes back negatively on her in the end. You have to do right. Even if she feels like her friends/family/fans are just being assholes , she still shouldn't be vengeful/react badly because she will continue to attract that very same poison. 

On 4.2.2018 at 10:31 PM, Sophie20 said:

Love how the girls are with Marko most of the time these days...and love his insta stories with them..so cute *.*

yes, i like the instastoris, its cute. Love his last post with them playing guitar.

Adriana went to the Salome opera  in Miami last week.

art

11 hours ago, emerald7 said:

This week the nyfw starts so i hope she will go. Would be nice. Any guess which show she could walk or attend?

http://fashionweekonline.com/new-york/schedule

I am doubtful. She is obviously gaining weight. And even though she is hitting the gym some days. We have seen from social media and those pap photos that her diet is not good. That was a turkish dessert she posted and her and metin also got ice cream today. Majority of what she has cooked has been alot of carbs and desserts. And ofc she gains weight when she eats like that. She isn't prepping like someone who is going to fashion week. So, I am not gonna give my hopes up when she will probably continue to be at home and eat/cook all day with Metin.

Also, she still doesn't look happy. And she does not look in love. When will he go home and stop bringing her down? Why does she look like that around him all the time but still lets him bring her down? Does he not think that maybe her kids want more alone time with their mom?

On the forum I was talking about, the people who love her and they know nothing about metin, just saw the pics, they feel like she is being paid/forcing herself to be with him. Even on the dailymail, they like metin mostly, but thinks she doesn't look into it.

Obviously, here we know the lengths Adriana has taken for him, but her vibe and interaction doesn't match... It does make you wonder. Like is she just still with him to prove people wrong ? It looks like to alot of people she is trying to settle.

6 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Also, she still doesn't look happy. And she does not look in love. When will he go home and stop bringing her down? Why does she look like that around him all the time but still lets him bring her down? Does he not think that maybe her kids want more alone time with their mom?

On the forum I was talking about, the people who love her and they know nothing about metin, just saw the pics, they feel like she is being paid/forcing herself to be with him. Even on the dailymail, they like metin mostly, but thinks she doesn't look into it.

Obviously, here we know the lengths Adriana has taken for him, but her vibe and interaction doesn't match... It does make you wonder. Like is she just still with him to prove people wrong ? It looks like to alot of people she is trying to settle.

It's not like she gained a ton of weight or something. She still looks good and fit. She doesn't need to be working out like crazy anymore because again, she isn't at the start of her career. She doesn't need to worry about it. She has more than enough money for the rest of her life. I don't get why that seems so hard to understand? Not that I'm a fan of Metin, but I bet that if she wasn't in a relationship with him, and she looked down/not in a good mood, you would just say something like "oh she just has a bad day". Not everything is about Metin or has to do with him you know.

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

It's not like she gained a ton of weight or something. She still looks good and fit. She doesn't need to be working out like crazy anymore because again, she isn't at the start of her career. She doesn't need to worry about it. She has more than enough money for the rest of her life. I don't get why that seems so hard to understand? Not that I'm a fan of Metin, but I bet that if she wasn't in a relationship with him, and she looked down/not in a good mood, you would just say something like "oh she just has a bad day". Not everything is about Metin or has to do with him you know.

People still think she is pregnant. Everytime people think that, she has gained a significant amount of weight. The last time this happened, was in 2014-2015. Only people kept asking her on social media because she posted on there, and she'd answer herself everytime "No, its too many carbs and desserts". Sure enough, she has been eating like that again. Your metabolism slows down when you get older, even if she worked out, alot of carbs is going to slow down the process. We saw what she has been eating in the paparazzi candids. We see it in her ig stories. Another fellow fan told me about her chef's ig stories and what he cooks, he posts what he makes for her everytime. So, she has gained weight and its to the point where people are thinking she is pregnant again. Even some days I wonder it, and I usually know better because Adriana is not one to get pregnant before marriage. If she gained enough weight for alot of people to think that then I am not confident she would be walking hf shows or anything. I mean, she does choose to be like that when she isn't working for a reason.

Please. I have tried my best to not talk about metin as much as possible lately. I am going to when the newest content of her that comes out are pics of them and thats literally the only thing about her that has came out the last two months. He is not avoidable. It is no longer possible to talk about Adriana without mentioning him because she hasn't been doing anything herself and she keeps posting boring things on social media, so its nothing to talk about really, besides the food she has shown on there ofcourse, but some of that still goes back to him because that was a turkish dessert.So yeah,  There is nothing else going on for us to talk about her as an individual. And if she wasn't with him and she looked like that, I would still mentioned she looked off, I have done it before. The only difference is I wouldn't be able to list a possible reason. Ofcourse I wouldn't list him as a possibility if he literally wasn't one. But I would still say she doesn't look the happiest. I have done it when she was single FYI

42 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

People still think she is pregnant. Everytime people think that, she has gained a significant amount of weight. The last time this happened, was in 2014-2015. Only people kept asking her on social media because she posted on there, and she'd answer herself everytime "No, its too many carbs and desserts". Sure enough, she has been eating like that again. Your metabolism slows down when you get older, even if she worked out, alot of carbs is going to slow down the process. We saw what she has been eating in the paparazzi candids. We see it in her ig stories. Another fellow fan told me about her chef's ig stories and what he cooks, he posts what he makes for her everytime. So, she has gained weight and its to the point where people are thinking she is pregnant again. Even some days I wonder it, and I usually know better because Adriana is not one to get pregnant before marriage. If she gained enough weight for alot of people to think that then I am not confident she would be walking hf shows or anything. I mean, she does choose to be like that when she isn't working for a reason.

Please. I have tried my best to not talk about metin as much as possible lately. I am going to when the newest content of her that comes out are pics of them and thats literally the only thing about her that has came out the last two months. He is not avoidable. It is no longer possible to talk about Adriana without mentioning him because she hasn't been doing anything herself and she keeps posting boring things on social media, so its nothing to talk about really, besides the food she has shown on there ofcourse, but some of that still goes back to him because that was a turkish dessert.So yeah,  There is nothing else going on for us to talk about her as an individual. And if she wasn't with him and she looked like that, I would still mentioned she looked off, I have done it before. The only difference is I wouldn't be able to list a possible reason. Ofcourse I wouldn't list him as a possibility if he literally wasn't one. But I would still say she doesn't look the happiest. I have done it when she was single FYI

Are you sure? Because (again, I'm not a fan of him), you literally can't make one post without mentioning him. 

Regarding her food choices and what she eats/doesn't eat... Seriously? What does that have to do with it all? It's not because she looks pregnant that she is pregnant. She could be, or maybe she isn't and just decided she's tired of living off of salads for years and whatnot, and wants to eat more now. It seems to me that no matter what she does say or doesn't say, does do or doesn't do, everything will literally be picked apart and over analysed in here until there's something else to "focus" on. It just comes across as obsessive in my opinion.

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Are you sure? Because (again, I'm not a fan of him), you literally can't make one post without mentioning him. 

Regarding her food choices and what she eats/doesn't eat... Seriously? What does that have to do with it all? It's not because she looks pregnant that she is pregnant. She could be, or maybe she isn't and just decided she's tired of living off of salads for years and whatnot, and wants to eat more now. It seems to me that no matter what she does say or doesn't say, does do or doesn't do, everything will literally be picked apart and over analysed in here until there's something else to "focus" on. It just comes across as obsessive in my opinion.

" It's not because she looks pregnant that she is pregnant" That makes no sense.

"What does that have to do with it all?" What does what other users do have to do with it all?

What does you always talking about what me and other people say (because I am not the only one who has argued with you recently) have to do with it all?

You want to talk about what people frequently say and do here? How about yourself, you're constantly arguing to other users about what they choose to talk about and how, even though its related to models. I have had this very issue with you from day one. I have talked to administrative on here because it was so bad the first time. And those admins and other users had to tell me, you do this all over the forum. Then you have the nerve to want to talk like this at a person who is more on topic than you will ever be. One thing for sure, This is an Adriana Lima's forum. All that comes out closely related to her will be discussed, old or new. That is what this is for. New candids of her come out. Its gonna be posted here. If its gonna be posted here, it will be discussed.If there is someone else all up in the photos, that person will be talked about too.  Atleast we spend more time using the forum for what its actually made for. You always ask that "whats this going, to do, whats that going to do" What the fuck does arguing with other users about their choices is going to do? This is a forum about Adriana. If you don't like, you can't take, or you can't be silent about people talking about her and things related to her so much on a forum that is about her, it would be very smart to get off.

I don't know what I have to say have to do with "it all" but I will utilize this forum in the way that it is meant to be

PS people don't "analyze" what the hell she eats, she either tells us herself or someone posts it

So instead of giving a normal answer you decide to go off ranting again like always when someone doesn’t agree with you. Don’t act like you’re some innocent little lamb, I’ve (and others as well btw) seen you go at people for the most ridiculous things as well yet you seem to have *forgotten* about that. 

If all those others you mentioned have such a big problem with me, surely I would’ve been banned by now? I truly wonder where those people got the idea from that they’re so well liked on here as well because trust me, they aren’t (and not just by me). 

On the contrary, I’ve also had lots of people tell me it’s actually refreshing that I say what (and how) I think instead of just going along with whatever everyone is saying. 

Also, no one here is better than someone else. You’re always going on and on about how you should be able to say whatever it is that you want (even though some of the things you say have been said over and over again 100x times) then you should also be fine with other people saying or asking whatever they like. It’s everything or nothing. I seriously do not know what your problem is since a few months ago you were capable of being nice and mature and now you’re back to this behaviour? That’s what makes no sense at all. I also have a suggestion, maybe ask one of the moderators to rename this topic to “Adriana and Metin’s relationship” since that’s pretty much all that gets talked about in here ever since they became a couple.

12 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

He's not bringing her down. Like you mentioned in the next line, she's bringing herself down. It's her choices that are doing this. She's not a woman without agency and she's nearly 40. She's making her own (poor) choices. I agree that she doesn't seem at her best, from what can be perceived in photos, and I obviously 100% think that Metin is a toxic opportunist (and to anyone that maybe doesn't keep up with this thread as consistently-- this is based on a lot more than how they appear in photos or her social media behavior). But this year alone so far points to no signs of her caring about any of this and you can't invest too much concern/energy in a person that is blind by choice. I don't think this means Metin shouldn't be discussed. I mean she's putting out no work at all and he's in Miami. Hard to ignore. I just think that it's time to realize that he's probably not going home any time soon. I don't mean that in a LITERAL sense, I'm sure he'll go back to turkey so he can sit around with his family while they all search for pictures of him and Adriana together on instagram, but I mean that it seems like he isn't going anywhere. And being as he doesn't have a career in the traditional sense of the word, my guess is that as long as they are together he's not going to go too many weeks straight without seeing her. He would have everything to lose.

Also, I generally agree that we most likely won't see her at NYFW. I hope we're wrong. It's possible that she'll maybe be front row at some of the shows but won't walk any of them. I'd take that. I just want some fresh pictures and for her to do something (industry wise).

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Also, no one here is better than someone else. You’re always going on and on about how you should be able to say whatever it is that you want (even though some of the things you say have been said over and over again 100x times) then you should also be fine with other people saying or asking whatever they like. It’s everything or nothing. I seriously do not know what your problem is since a few months ago you were capable of being nice and mature and now you’re back to this behaviour? That’s what makes no sense at all. I also have a suggestion, maybe ask one of the moderators to rename this topic to “Adriana and Metin’s relationship” since that’s pretty much all that gets talked about in here ever since they became a couple.

tumblr_nutq3b2zU81uzg6sbo2_400.gif.eae64023c2acd8f73d878b928c526342.gif

Can you please stop? Even if one were to concede your point that Metin is being discussed too often, you have to realize that your argument is that someone keeps repeating the same thing 100x, yet I've been on this forum for a considerably shorter amount of time than you and I've seen you complain about this same thing 100x. If your problem is people being repetitive, then perhaps try not to engage in the same behavior yourself (which is what you are doing-- you're just repeating your preferences)

You also have the option of not reading an individual's comments if you are certain that they are going to discuss something that you have no concern over. We are more than a month into the new year and Adriana has not been doing much. It seems like there are individuals that have a genuine concern over her relationship and they are concerned that an individual she is dating is bad for her. There is literally nothing else for them to focus on and given that most members have been on here for years and have kept up with her daily, they aren't going to take to not keeping up with her or having commentary on what's going on because you don't want to hear it. I understand you hold yourself to be a contrarian and feel that you'd like to go against the strain. Perfectly valid. Just stop trying to police what other people discuss on a discussion board.

You are contributing nothing when you do that. If you disagree with someone's opinion or theory, then that's great and you should voice it, it's very much the point of a discussion board. But what you're doing is coming on here and making comments about the act of other people discussing what they want to discuss.  Stop focusing on other users. Discuss the things you care to discuss and ignore things that you don't want to discuss. But don't try to instigate arguments by pointing out that you disagree with the act of someone discussing what they want to discuss purely because it's a topic you're tired of.

53 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

tumblr_nutq3b2zU81uzg6sbo2_400.gif.eae64023c2acd8f73d878b928c526342.gif

Can you please stop? Even if one were to concede your point that Metin is being discussed too often, you have to realize that your argument is that someone keeps repeating the same thing 100x, yet I've been on this forum for a considerably shorter amount of time than you and I've seen you complain about this same thing 100x. If your problem is people being repetitive, then perhaps try not to engage in the same behavior yourself (which is what you are doing-- you're just repeating your preferences)

You also have the option of not reading an individual's comments if you are certain that they are going to discuss something that you have no concern over. We are more than a month into the new year and Adriana has not been doing much. It seems like there are individuals that have a genuine concern over her relationship and they are concerned that an individual she is dating is bad for her. There is literally nothing else for them to focus on and given that most members have been on here for years and have kept up with her daily, they aren't going to take to not keeping up with her or having commentary on what's going on because you don't want to hear it. I understand you hold yourself to be a contrarian and feel that you'd like to go against the strain. Perfectly valid. Just stop trying to police what other people discuss on a discussion board.

You are contributing nothing when you do that. If you disagree with someone's opinion or theory, then that's great and you should voice it, it's very much the point of a discussion board. But what you're doing is coming on here and making comments about the act of other people discussing what they want to discuss.  Stop focusing on other users. Discuss the things you care to discuss and ignore things that you don't want to discuss. But don't try to instigate arguments by pointing out that you disagree with the act of someone discussing what they want to discuss purely because it's a topic you're tired of.

I'm not, in any way, trying to police others and what they can/can't discuss on a discussion board. I'm ASKING what the point is in always talking about the same thing, which is Metin. I'm fairly certain btw that I'm not the only one who's tired of opening this topic only to see the same talk going on about how bad Metin supposedly is for her etc. I understand that people want to talk about it, but still, what on earth is the point in saying that for months and months at a time? 

I may not be contributing anything to do discussion, but neither are those people who keep saying the same stuff about Metin yet somehow you forget to mention that? Have you noticed btw that you think it's okay to tell me to stop doing this and that yet here you are telling me to stop focusing on others, to ignore others, I mean the list goes on and on. I truly wonder what gives you the idea that somehow that's okay, yet I'm supposed to sit still. Did I miss something here or what? All I know is I'm not going to be quiet just because that'd be more convenient for others. If someone has a problem with my opinion(s) then they're welcome to say so, in a RESPECTFUL manner, which sadly enough, many here don't seem to have. I'd be more than happy to try seeing their point of view yet sadly enough those people either think it's okay to just be downright offensive or they don't care about giving a decent explanation besides "we only want the best for Adriana". Sometimes I wonder what Adriana would think if she got to read some of these people their posts. If I were her, I'd be terrified.

And since this is a discussion board, things will be said that some don't like and that's okay. Somehow certain people here are able to say whatever they want, even if they have already said that for months at a time, yet when I (or anyone else) asks why they keep talking about the same thing it's not allowed. I see the double standards are up and at it again on BZ.

43 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I'm not, in any way, trying to police others and what they can/can't discuss on a discussion board. I'm ASKING what the point is in always talking about the same thing, which is Metin. I'm fairly certain btw that I'm not the only one who's tired of opening this topic only to see the same talk going on about how bad Metin supposedly is for her etc. I understand that people want to talk about it, but still, what on earth is the point in saying that for months and months at a time? 

I may not be contributing anything to do discussion, but neither are those people who keep saying the same stuff about Metin yet somehow you forget to mention that? Have you noticed btw that you think it's okay to tell me to stop doing this and that yet here you are telling me to stop focusing on others, to ignore others, I mean the list goes on and on. I truly wonder what gives you the idea that somehow that's okay, yet I'm supposed to sit still. Did I miss something here or what? All I know is I'm not going to be quiet just because that'd be more convenient for others. If someone has a problem with my opinion(s) then they're welcome to say so, in a RESPECTFUL manner, which sadly enough, many here don't seem to have. I'd be more than happy to try seeing their point of view yet sadly enough those people either think it's okay to just be downright offensive or they don't care about giving a decent explanation besides "we only want the best for Adriana". Sometimes I wonder what Adriana would think if she got to read some of these people their posts. If I were her, I'd be terrified.

And since this is a discussion board, things will be said that some don't like and that's okay. Somehow certain people here are able to say whatever they want, even if they have already said that for months at a time, yet when I (or anyone else) asks why they keep talking about the same thing it's not allowed. I see the double standards are up and at it again on BZ.

I'm not telling you what to discuss. I'm asking you to stop coming on here to time and time again to instigate fights via always speaking about how you're tired of what other people choose to speak about. I don't see the contradiction in my words and the fact that I pointed this out to you. The suggestion that you ignore a user was made on the basis that you seem to not be able to read anything without voicing your disagreement about the act of someone having stated their opinion/thoughts on a topic you're over. Thereby engaging in the same thing that you've had a problem with (repetition). 

I don't know who you're referring to with your last few sentences and so I can't speak to that. But speaking for myself, the issue isn't that you hold the opinion you do. I understand that you are tired of hearing about Metin and that you feel others are too. And it's quite obvious to me who those people that feel that way might be and I've noticed that they chime in on topics that they care to discuss and ignore anything related to Metin. You for some reason constantly and repeatedly make the same point which is that you have an opinion about the fact that others have an opinion on Metin/Adriana. You're not offering an opinion on anything other than other people/users and what they do. It's not even that you have an opinion on their opinion. Just the fact that they have opinions/comments.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful and hopefully you don't see it as such. At the end of the day you are free to do as you wish and I'm sure that you will. I think it's a waste of time and unnecessary to come on here and target your opinions towards people rather than ideas or points that are brought up. That doesn't mean that I think other people should be able to do that and it's a problem when you do it. If you go back and look at my posts. You'll see that I've called out the fact that people tend to do this based on their subjective opinions about a topic and how long they prefer to talk about things vs. when they're over it. It's not personal. I directed this at you because you've provided a blatant example and to be frank it seems like you're always getting into an argument over the same thing with the same user constantly. I don't take issues with personal opinions/disagreements about topics. I just feel it's inappropriate to constantly target people for the fact that they are engaging in a topic they want to engage in. I won't be going back and forth with you on this because I'm not interested in arguing or being redundant. So I'll leave it at this. But maybe you'll consider my words or thoughts on this for a better understanding of where I'm coming from.

18 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

I'm not telling you what to discuss. I'm asking you to stop coming on here to time and time again to instigate fights via always speaking about how you're tired of what other people choose to speak about. I don't see the contradiction in my words and the fact that I pointed this out to you. The suggestion that you ignore a user was made on the basis that you seem to not be able to read anything without voicing your disagreement about the act of someone having stated their opinion/thoughts on a topic you're over. Thereby engaging in the same thing that you've had a problem with (repetition). 

I don't know who you're referring to with your last few sentences and so I can't speak to that. But speaking for myself, the issue isn't that you hold the opinion you do. I understand that you are tired of hearing about Metin and that you feel others are too. And it's quite obvious to me who those people that feel that way might be and I've noticed that they chime in on topics that they care to discuss and ignore anything related to Metin. You for some reason constantly and repeatedly make the same point which is that you have an opinion about the fact that others have an opinion on Metin/Adriana. You're not offering an opinion on anything other than other people/users and what they do. It's not even that you have an opinion on their opinion. Just the fact that they have opinions/comments.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful and hopefully you don't see it as such. At the end of the day you are free to do as you wish and I'm sure that you will. I think it's a waste of time and unnecessary to come on here and target your opinions towards people rather than ideas or points that are brought up. That doesn't mean that I think other people should be able to do that and it's a problem when you do it. If you go back and look at my posts. You'll see that I've called out the fact that people tend to do this based on their subjective opinions about a topic and how long they prefer to talk about things vs. when they're over it. It's not personal. I directed this at you because you've provided a blatant example and to be frank it seems like you're always getting into an argument over the same thing with the same user constantly. I don't take issues with personal opinions/disagreements about topics. I just feel it's inappropriate to constantly target people for the fact that they are engaging in a topic they want to engage in. I won't be going back and forth with you on this because I'm not interested in arguing or being redundant. So I'll leave it at this. But maybe you'll consider my words or thoughts on this for a better understanding of where I'm coming from.

Even if it might not seem like it, I do understand where you’re coming from and also because you actually take your time to write a decent response and in a respectful way, which can’t be said about everyone. I get that me asking the same question again isn’t fun for others as well, but for me (and others) it’s not fun either to always see the same stuff in here. There’s literally nothing new here ever. Maybe I contributed to that, but I’m not the only one.  Then also being told that this is Adriana’s topic while they talk more about Metin and his life than things that are only about Adriana makes absolutely no sense at all. 

I seriously don’t understand why it’s interpreted as “targeting” someone when I ask why they do a certain thing or say something. I’ve done both: being nice, friendly and asking a question in a normal way, or just asking it in a very direct and maybe upfront way yet nothing is ever good enough for some here (not you, the rest). It seriously has me wondering what they want because 1) being nice isn’t appreciated and if I were to act like a total bitch I’d be hearing about it for the next 5 years whenever something annoys them or whenever they just feel like pointing it out at me. It’s never good enough and that’s something I’m tired of.