Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

No new development has been happening because she hasn't been working. Which was one of the reasons why her ig post issue keeps coming up, maybe because of it she isn't working alot anymore. That post is one of the main issues people have about her now anyways. Its the biggest game changer. It was the reason why some people don't feel the same about her.It was done in bad taste and it could affect things (good or bad). We, because I am not the only one,  are going to talk about it alot. We are allowed to. She put it out in the public, its gonna happen. especially since not much else has happened with her. Especially since its linked to more than just her career. We know what else that post was linked to. So yeah, its gonna come up alot.

I explained why I talked about this and why its bothersome. Trying to be nice, even though you just don't deserve it at this point. No need to point it out as if I don't know it. The post is related to alot of recent things about her, its gonna be brought up often.

And I said, following wasn't personal before I said we/I didn't know don't know her anymore.  I don't know her anymore and she unpredictable is all I say now. But that still doesn't mean that other people won't think following meant something.

4 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Her losing followers after her last negative non-inspiring post is not "fake news" neither. I don't lie here, and I wouldn't lie about that

5a6badcc6e8d0_fakenews.thumb.png.f6f910c5d873a07c5693c98da454e207.png

This is not caused by her latest post.

I don't know why, but it also happens to other models for the past few months. Check out Ale, Miranda etc....

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

This is not caused by her latest post.

I don't know why, but it also happens to other models for the past few months. Check out Ale, Miranda etc....

That happens to Ale often, like since last year. She loses followers frequently. Thing is, Adriana has never been like that. Her followers would grow at a slower pace before she just loses so many. I don't think it was coincidental that this is happening after the last thing she posted. People tended to hate those quote posts anyway, ya'll complained about them enough here lol. And lately alot of people have been thrown off by her, So I doubt this helped. If it was something in the system, then everybody would be experiencing it, not just a select few. IDK what miranda does, I don't follow her. But Ale tends to loses followers (some people that is related to how she get followers actually). But The last time Adriana lost alot of followers was when IG was doing a sweep for spam accounts, and everybody's follower count went down. Thats the only way you'd know if its something about the sites, if it happens to everyone. Its not happening to everyone.It happened to somebody who usually doesn't experience that and it does in the middle of all this.

Yeah, I just looked at Ale's and its worse than Adriana's. However, its not unusual. This has been brought up in the official VS thread before, last year it was because they constantly count there. Thats how I know, Adriana isn't usually somebody who loses alot. I won't get into why people think it happens with Alessandra but it has happened before. Thats probably why her IG followers never grew as quick as Adriana's or others. IDK about miranda tbh. But others are doing fine

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

That happened to Adriana many times before.

Was she not posting often when it did or posting them quotes often again?It doesn't usually happen to her for no reason. If it was, people would have said something here. I have only seen people complain about her followers growing slow here now. If people will complain about slow gain here, they will complain about alot of loss. 

And people in the official VS thread go on there weekly with this and its been a long time since she actually lost that many. Sure she lost 1k followers but her daily average gain is just 1k. So she is losing as much as she gets

16 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Even though someone or multiple people may have an influence on Adriana, the fact that she allows it and allows to be changed says a lot about her character and who she truly she is as well.

If she really was the strong, empowered, independent woman or in her words, “QUEEN” she sometimes claims to be, she wouldn’t let anyone or anything change her. As beautiful as she is, her personality (atleast now) leaves a lot to be desired... Even though she seemed to be a much better person years ago, we will never truly know what kind of person she really is when there isn’t a whole team of photographers, makeup artists and stylists yelling her name and worshipping her when she’s parading on some beach promoting the latest swimwear. Fact is that she had to maintain an image and make people believe into “a fantasy”. After her weird behavior the past couple of months, I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the negative things that have been written over the years about her are actually true or atleast partially true.

And also, she’s biting the hand that fed her for 20+ years and it’s not a good look at all. 

I think Adriana is in a "bad trip" in her personal life and this affects her professional life... a woman who dives in these types of relationships with these types of men can't be ok with herself... The woman travels to another country just to pick a men like METIN... all this is sad to watch 

18 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I think Adriana is in a "bad trip" in her personal life and this affects her professional life... a woman who dives in these types of relationships with these types of men can't be ok with herself... The woman travels to another country just to pick a men like METIN... all this is sad to watch 

Even if that's the case, which it seems to be, she shouldn't let her personal life affect her professional one so much. There's a clear distinction between the two of them but sadly enough she doesn't seem to understand that, atleast not anymore. The fact that she allows other people to have such a big influence on both her personal and professional life is a major no no in my book. Like you said, she doesn't seem to be okay with herself and who she truly is at her core. I would truly like to believe that she was a good person many years ago but she has changed so much because of various reasons, and definitely not for the better. I don't know how, who or what will make her see that she needs to do some serious rearrangements in her life, but I hope that whatever will make her open her eyes again, will come soon.

I've mostly only been checking her 'candids' thread lately to see if there are any new photos but reading the conversation over the last two pages I just wanted to contribute a few of my thoughts.

This isn't directed at any one person. I think there is a tendency in general on here for people to accuse others of being overly analytical or rehashing the same thing over and over. I think we have to consider that we are all only fans of hers and anything we discuss pertaining to her life is going to have some element of us ascribing our own interpretation of what's happening with Adriana. I think in most cases as long as the people that have been on here for years are saying what they are out of concern and good intentions, we should be able to all respect each others opinions regardless of disagreement.

I would like if anyone had a perspective on this and can answer this, what does Adriana mean when she says "we have to change the industry" or whatever she wrote on jourdan's post? I agree with whoever posted that if she made that comment and hadn't made that stupid post that she did last month, it would be no big deal. But coming on the back of it, it does make me roll my eyes a bit. She put out a statement saying she will stay with VS and is going to continue to work for them. So what exactly did she mean by her comment in terms of changing the industry? How do you change an industry that is literally defined by marketing aesthetic appeal, to focus on something other than looks? And also, why should models that get paid extremely well complain about the emphasis the industry puts on looks while continuing to do the work? I think models are allowed to change their minds. If you're a model your entire adult life and you choose one day that it's no longer for you, that's perfectly ok it's a personal choice and the model does not have to explain themselves to anybody. But if you're going to do that and stay in the industry, what are you bringing awareness to exactly? I'm just confused. If we were talking about Adriana or another model going through some kind of abuse or being pressured to do something entirely inappropriate, I understand. But it's a bit comical to see someone like Adriana who makes millions of dollars as a beauty brand ambassador and through VS, talk about wanting to change the industry and making comments about her insecurity in respect to high beauty standards. I think it's great to be open about the fact that even as a supermodel, she feels not good enough sometimes. It can inspire girls that look up to her. But the way that she is going about it seems so petty and kind of disingenuous. The latter is not a word I ever thought I would use to describe her.

I've also seen a lot of Adriana fans become a bit disenchanted with her. People on this forum and not on this forum. It makes you realize how many people are fans of Adriana's not merely for her beauty but for the kind of person that they saw her to be. I noticed that Adriana posted that unnecessary quote post and then went silent again. It has only been three days but for a couple of days there she was posting daily. But of course Metin is back in town... I'm not sure why most people on here have decided they won't say anything about him. To each their own. But I'm going to say that it's entirely disheartening that she is still going down this path when it's clear that the Hara family antics were brought to the attention of people close to her and even without that insight, she herself clearly has known that something is off with him. I personally don't put much stock in things like unfollowing or blocking someone on instagram. I think Adriana is petty and childish for her unfollowing games. But at the same time I never took her blocking Metin to mean anything crazy. That kind of crap happens in a relationship and it's not necessarily a sign that the relationship is volatile or abusive. But literally E V E R Y T H I N G else about this man and what has happened since last fall still spells trouble. It's pretty tough to see that she's allowing him to be around her girls for extended periods of time given that he's a master manipulator.

It's also true what many of you have said that it's worthless/pointless to try to be so invested in trying to expose who her boyfriend is or trying to show her the light. She can see the light she just doesn't want to be in it. The woman is nearly 40. If by now she wants to continue to be immature then I agree we're wasting our time trying to believe or make happen otherwise. I have always held and still hold that Adriana's biggest problem is her insecurity and her boy troubles. Some say she wasn't that way when she was young. I don't know much about her when she was starting as a model, but I don't think it's so relevant. These days, her insecurity speaks so loudly. She is suddenly the model that will respond to meaningless criticisms on instagram with utterly silly and cliche quotes. She is hyper defensive and seems to distance herself from people on the basis of disagreement, she seems to even view concern from her fans in a negative way. Any kind of disagreement and she can't handle it. It's hard to not view her as weak these days. When I used to view her as being unaffected and not taking herself too seriously. Now she's pretty much mirroring a lot of other insecure and sometimes petty models. I also think that this downturn of insecurity stems largely from her divorce with marko. Obviously I'm speculating but if you think about the string of men she has dated since and how all of her relationships have gone... Adriana is so afraid of being alone and it's getting to a point where it's just toxic to herself. I know she's getting older. And man is divorce tough. People get lonely and they need companionship. But not at ANY cost. She dated Joe and she was with him for too long considering the kind of person he was. Julian is a story that in my opinion made her look like such a mess. On top of that she dated Matt harvey within a week of her and Julian splitting up. All of this... it's a pattern. And now it is something that is leaking into her career and personal life.

@fieldofoptics We, well I know I atleast, try my hardest now not to talk about metin now because he made it very obvious by his pass actions that he indeed looks on here (Deleting a comment that he liked, that implied something bad about Adriana but complimented him, only after someone posted the screen shot here that he liked the comment, and the comment had been up for 20 hours according to the screen shot. He didn't delete it until it was posted here and we all clearly saw why that was a bad comment). Things like that happened multiple times.

So, I am not sure why he feels the need to be on here? Is it because he is looking to see how much attention he gained? I ask this because clearly he is with Adriana, so he isn't on here to see what she is up to, he literally knows her. So, to me it looks like he gets on here to see if people are talking about him in regards to Adriana. I think that's a sign of attention seeking, personally. Seeing what attention has he gained. Because like I said, he doesn't need to check on here all the time. So, I'd rather not give him that attention anymore and more than likely that "power". Because he and maybe Adriana, are reading this and they may be upset sometimes, but they are also probably "laughing", especially him. Because at the end of the day no matter what we say or catch him doing he is still there. I am trying to avoid giving him that satisfaction as much as possible.

I think thats why now so many more users here are starting to speak out way more negatively on Adriana. Because we are just trying to ignore him. That forces us to shift our focus back on just Adriana. So, that forces us to realize even more that these are all things Adriana allows to happen. A person can never just be this "blind". Adriana is aware of what she is doing. She may not be aware of how that translate to other people, but she isn't being forced.

Don't get me wrong, I still don't care for Metin. I still think he has alot of influence on what's been going on now. I still think all the negative things started happening after she met him. I still feel sorry for her children, because Adriana is usually busy. Time with their mom is precious and not as abundant. But that time gets taken away because Metin just can't meet Adriana in Miami, Adriana has to stop and pick him up and then they both go to Miami. That's 15 hours taken away from her kids.  Then when she gets home most of that time gets split because Metin is there and he stays there until he can't anymore because of work. So yeah, all of that and all of the other things associated with Metin, still rubs me the wrong way. But like I said before, nobody is forcing Adriana to go along with it all. She is just as accountable and that is something we weren't ready to admit. But at this point, we have no choice. 

I can't say Adriana doesn't care about/are against her fans right now, because she was just thanking them some days ago. But I do think its possible she wants people to be certain kinds of fans. Fans who won't talk about her relationship. Fans who won't criticize her and try to stay positive all the time. I used to be one of those. For years I was always the one to say "we shouldn't care about her bfs or relationship because thats the part of her life thats not our business. It is not why we are fans", thats why at the start, I never said anything bad about metin and I hated when others did. But as we all said, her relationship and personal life are colliding with her professional life. And we ARE fans of her because of her professional life (and her usual personality, both have changed, causing her fans to change). So now, we can't even ignore it anymore. And we can't help but to give criticism because so much negative and wrong things have been done. I know it sucks hearing people talk about her the way they have lately, but i'd hope she'd understand that just a little bit.

Like I said before, the negative energy and doings that Adriana puts out into the world, will only come back at her. Any kind of energy or doings anyone puts out in the world (good or bad), only comes back at them. And that is my queue to shut up myself lol.

Im waiting for new vogue covers this year. Even irina has more now. The last one was two years ago. Still dreaming of US or UK. At least vogue brazil would be nice.  Even i have to say i loved her harpers baazars cover from last year.

9 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Any idea if she goes to the superbowl next weekend?

I doubt that she will. It's in Minnesota this year and it's a far way out. I can see her going if there is anything press related with VS or she is hosting something. Any reason for her to make the trip beyond football. I know she is a sports fan but I'm not sure how often she goes to the superbowl for anything that's not related to vs/press/hosting something. Outside of the year it was in Miami or when she was dating Edelman. 

14 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

I doubt that she will. It's in Minnesota this year and it's a far way out. I can see her going if there is anything press related with VS or she is hosting something. Any reason for her to make the trip beyond football. I know she is a sports fan but I'm not sure how often she goes to the superbowl for anything that's not related to vs/press/hosting something.

I just thought because she went the last few years and maybe this time again with Chris as Pats fan. Lets see if she goes. Would be nice if there is something VS or other Work related.

So she went to a small VIP music event with KISS but no pics???