Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

22 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

VS doesn’t make swimwear anymore. I doubt that we will see her in any lingiere or fragrance campaigns. I just don’t see it happening after all her odd behavior.

In any moment I said she should do swin for VS.. Even because I know they stopped with the swin line, but it doesn't mean she can't do for another brand, like when she did for Calzedônia. And in any moment she talk bad of vs. She always said how vs let a woman be a powerful, so I don't see any reason for they don't use her. She has a great body, even better of these new angels. 

2 hours ago, irona said:

Metin liked her latest post.

IMG-0082.JPG

I feel like he did that for attention and to prove something, ONCE AGAIN. Because he never likes her photos! You can go through any photo of hers since they met, he didn't like them. He may comment, and repost. But liking is something he never did until now. Even the photos of or about him/them she posted, He didn't like them. Even the one that he reposted from her, he didn't like. But he choose to like some random post about maybelline? Especially since now the turkish media is talking about them again, and Adriana hasn't followed him back yet or anything. He liked that so that people would see it and they would think something.Because he never likes anything. Thats literally the first one he ever liked. He did that so that people could see it smh. I hate that he always does that, he truly looks like an attention seeker. He does AND says things to get people to make assumptions about their relationship.

I don't know whats going on between them but I wouldn't be surprised if he also did that to get attention from Adriana. Just know that he didn't do that just to be casual, he did that for a bigger reason. He had a motive and it was to benefit him

16 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I feel like he did that for attention and to prove something, ONCE AGAIN. Because he never likes her photos! You can go through any photo of hers since they met, he didn't like them. He may comment, and repost. But liking is something he never did until now. Even the photos of or about him/them she posted, He didn't like them. Even the one that he reposted from her, he didn't like. But he choose to like some random post about maybelline? Especially since now the turkish media is talking about them again, and Adriana hasn't followed him back yet or anything. He liked that so that people would see it and they would think something.Because he never likes anything. Thats literally the first one he ever liked. He did that so that people could see it smh. I hate that he always does that, he truly looks like an attention seeker. He does things to get people to make assumptions about their relationship.

I don't know whats going on between them but I wouldn't be surprised if he also did that to get attention from Adriana. Just know that he didn't do that just to be casual, he did that for a bigger reason. He had a motive and it was to benefit him

He used to like most of her posts before. I think that all of them disappeared because she blocked him once.

She had to block him at one point? See thats toxic. Either he never liked them or things got so bad at one point she had to block them. Either way, its not a good thing nor sign. But clearly he wasn't blocked forever, and he has had other chances to like her stuff and he still did never did. He still did this with motive.

8 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She had to block him at one point? See thats toxic. Either he never liked them or things got so bad at one point she had to block them. Either way, its not a good thing nor sign. But clearly he wasn't blocked forever, and he has had other chances to like her stuff and he still did never did. He still did this with motive.

I don't know the truth, but it is the only reason why all his "like" disappeared. (or he blocked her..)

This isn't exactly "good" But I am wondering and hoping she is ok. She has been sharing alot more on social media. But she looks oddly tired and honestly unhappy in alot of the past events. She was barely smiling for IWC and she said she was jet lag that time. She's been trying more at maybelline, but its obvious she literally has to force it.

She still looks like she hasn't been that well rested... Like she doesn't look rejuvenated like she usually does. And I don't think its because she is getting older. Technically her skin still holds up good on its own. She is smiling and her face isn't really cracking. However she got some bags under eyes, thats associated with sleep and rest. She has the look like she is lacking those, I saw the rest of the airport candids without her glasses. As well as on some of the maybelline photos (not the headshots). This is odd because she is just now returning to work. She had a long break, she looked great in Greece and the event before it. That was just a month ago. And it appears over her break she didn't go to the gym much. Yet she still looks tired. I wonder if she had jetleg more than just for one night. Some of her smiles from the maybelline event were the most forced I have ever seen from her

http://goddessadriana.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_tc83615e.jpghttp://goddessadriana.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_tc83613f.jpg

See, her skin still looks good. But you can tell by her smile and her eyes.. , its always obvious when she is tired or not feeling hot. These past few days I have been getting that from her again. The last time I remember her being like this was in 2015. Hope she is ok and gets better rest ( if thats what she needs)

Maybe she's just not feeling well due to the traveling and she might be coming down with a cold. Honestly, sometimes it's really not necessary to dig so deep or to pick apart everything or take it so seriously. She's human, just like the rest of us, she can be tired as well and have days where she's not 100% herself. There doesn't necessarily has to be a specific or super dramatic reason for it. However, I do think that she looks uncomfortable and definitely not like herself. Not a fan of the hair and makeup either.

I think it was the dress, it has alot of air in it or something

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_01/2523e8724120783.jpg.2160609a1da46f4b8d06491146b64a9a.jpg

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_01/315f7f724119163.jpg.2516410baba6101d71bf0dc1b14be2bb.jpg  

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_01/33601481.jpg.e58983a2f02b5041b65d34da208faa06.jpg

if she was that far along/big, she wouldn't have looked like this the day before 

[IMG]

here's her in the robe before the show

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_01/26866329_1773597009612732_8829808150409379840_n.jpg.51df9d8b7de22855404bde8699f1b6b8.jpg

I think her face looks more normal. Adriana pregnant in the face, is very wide. She was pregnant here:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/f2658a5e29b9a052196fab7a5ae23609/tumblr_p23p6kTIc11w5kccio1_1280.jpg

Yesterday

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_01/d1d03e724120463.jpg.a28e1e5078f99c4c2bb36e538343ad5d.jpg

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_01/d9c699724115723.jpg.9de1432140a8eec9d9b81fecf3935cfa.jpg

She doesn't look pregnant from the side. I think its the way the front is made.

I do think she gained weight because of her arms and how they lack tone. And it makes sense because we didn't see her go to the gym much. And we all know, from time to time, esp when not working, Adriana gains weight like that and people do think she is expecting. Its been the holidays and all that, again this happened in 2015. This combined with that dress makes her look it but only from the front.

Who ever did her makeup didn't match her foundation well or something. I think Adriana has a little tan right now. Well, she isn't pale. But at the maybelline fashion show looked like casper. She wasn't even that pale at the airport nor at the other maybelline events

yeah.. Adriana has avoided being pregnant out of wedlock alot of times lol. She didn't look pregnant at any of the other events. Its just the dress. Facially she has been looking really good. I lovee the pics taken of her in that gold shirt. And people have been saying good things about her attitude and how nice she has been, so she is OK

I almost can't blame people going there with the pregnancy thing because she is clearly still involved with Metin. Every since he showed up, she has been unpredictable. I was on the website ohnotheydidn't and they posted the post he made on IG when he was in miami. That post caused them to ask "has anyone else ever dated anybody creepy?". Because of all the things he said just because of some breakup rumors. Not only in the IG post, but the scientist stuff, that has nothing to even do with Adriana. People on that website aren't even major fans of Adriana like we are here and even they feel like his behavior and they things he say are worrying.

Literally everybody is creeped out by him. Imagine what they would have said if they would have saw those posts Adriana started to honor him, or knew of the other things that he did. Then she had to block him once apparently. That makes it even more creepy, if its true she had to do that. The last time I seen that was when Karrueche had to block chris brown on there, and we saw how he would not let that girl go (a user here said they had the same fear for Adriana)

but anyways, I digress, I know we agreed to not talk about how negative and scary his presence in her life has been, Sorry guys. Its just if it wasn't for her dating him, I think other fans would feel like they knew better. But  its obviously the dress making her look that way for me