Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I am not gonna judge^ with all that because thats their business. Maybe they are close, whatever. It looks like they just all gathered to watch a movie or something... lets not go that far especially with the little boy in the picture. 

The only thing I found disgusting is how its obvious they have been trying to capitalize on Adriana and her success and stuff. The fact that his sister  constantly linked articles about them being together on his facebook page says something and its not good

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_01/21AC7B88-5621-4BEC-B604-8E89C37E49F9.png.28aa721c9804569054a2cfba260c70a1.pnghttps://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_01/E020C585-37D8-431E-8FA8-B507FE0A300E.png.59b08366267998ccc241ec4d5082a2f3.pnghttps://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_01/0226B756-C7B8-4DA7-8750-E699B015E874.png.4e53532a2022b5c550006813132a976b.png

BUT we need to stop giving these people what WE think they want, which is attention. If it doesn't concern Adriana, I think its a good idea to stop talking about him and his family. Especially since its obvious he comes her often.

20 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

@emerald7 ops sorry I'm an idiot, when I told you about the St Luke Haiti event it was true it was scheduled for January 10th... but 2017! lol sorry  :beating: they alread had an event in Miami on January, on their website there's no mention of other events in January. Sorry again for deluding your hopes, and mine too, for new pictures.

Its ok thank you. :DWe still have the berlin fashion week and the iwc event. 

Is that picture from the hair salon new?

13 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Its ok thank you. :DWe still have the berlin fashion week and the iwc event. 

Is that picture from the hair salon new?

I was wandering that too, idk, I checked the ig stories from the location tagged in that picture yesterday but I didn't see her anywhere. The hair lenght seems similar to her new hair cut, so I guess that if it's old it is quite recent anyway.

@Souled-Out you’re right. I’m quite sure he enjoys the attention so we need to stop talking about him to deprive him of getting that attention. He’s honestly the most visually offensive person out there. He looks like a misbegotten spawn of trump since they’re both utterly repugnant to look at. That with his conniving behavior is alarming. So yep, unless it’s a new development, I’m not gonna give him a second of my internet time.

2 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

I was wandering that too, idk, I checked the ig stories from the location tagged in that picture yesterday but I didn't see her anywhere. The hair lenght seems similar to her new hair cut, so I guess that if it's old it is quite recent anyway.

i thought it could be from last year during the same time. Before she did the new year party she attented the Dolphins football game wearing the same.

1 minute ago, emerald7 said:

i thought it could be from last year during the same time. Before she did the new year party she attented the Dolphins football game wearing the same.

Yes, it could be from that too, but they tagged an hotel in Miami, it's wierd for a tb to be tagged with a location.

I am glad maybelline will be doing something for berlin fashion week. I hope Adriana also does something else, but then again its Berlin... their fashion weeks aren't as big as Paris or NYC (Which I hope Adriana does participate in more this year, if capable with her show and all)

11 hours ago, emerald7 said:

11 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Yes, it could be from that too, but they tagged an hotel in Miami, it's wierd for a tb to be tagged with a location.

I think it was recent. I think the blonde highlights may be gone but I hope hair is still a lighter brown and not jet black again.

8 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I think it was recent. I think the blonde highlights may be gone but I hope hair is still a lighter brown and not jet black again.

It seems still lighter then black, personally I love it this way, with no exaggerated highlights.

I heard news about how VS is continuing to decline. Like I think at one point they have to actually take action (like shut stores down, etc). I hope Adriana can actually make it to her 20th show. Seriously Idk how much longer this show is gonna be around

33 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

lol @nhlovesadri @Sophie20 do you have seen who adriana recently started to follow?

Yes, and her last ig stories is a picture from her account too. I am very thankfull to that woman, if it wasn't for her me and my friend would not know that Adriana saw our birthday video for her. Very happy for her.

26072597_1550461855030520_4176072301915144192_n.jpg