Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 hours ago, emerald7 said:

Can someone watch adrianas IG stories? or did she deleted them?

Metin unfollowed the A1hellooo account, he is also slowly losing followers.

I think she deleted the Stories, I searched earlier and didn't find it. 
He lose followers? how do u know?

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

He's losing to much followers.

Yeah, I wonder why. I know it's normal for "celebs" (if we can call him that) to lose followers but losing them at that pace 6 days in a row? It's either people who only followed him for his Adriana connection or people who are realizing he's a quack.  

I hope that Adriana has come to her senses and Metin unfollowing her personal account hopefully is a sign hinting at that. But not enough people would have picked up on that for his unfollowing to be influenced by him and Adriana no longer being together. But I do agree that maybe his gain in followers was from her tagging him or curiosity about adrianas new boyfriend. They probably unfollowed after realizing his feed is relatively pointless. Especially if you don't speak Turkish. 

I think that was just a coincidence. I feel like she would have taken a picture instead. But the movie was actually playing. My first thought was jesus actually, like the passion of the christ or something. She said he was a beautiful man once.

Anyways, I too hope she is ok. I can't make sense of why she deleted those stories so yeah, it raises an eyebrow. Nonetheless, I hope she is ok.

1 hour ago, The iora said:

I hope that she’s ok too. I didn’t live in America I wander what was the movie she saw from her IG story yesterday. I think that man look like Metin (his picture on his book).

Another fan who watched it told me, it's a tv series about the Gunpowder Plot of the 17th century England. The name is Gunpowder I believe. That actor is Kit Harington, that many of you will know because he is playing John Snow in Games of Throne.

18 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Another fan who watched it told me, it's a tv series about the Gunpowder Plot of the 17th century England. The name is Gunpowder I believe. That actor is Kit Harington, that many of you will know because he is playing John Snow in Games of Throne.

Yeah, it was "Gunpowder". She is a fan of Games of Throne, so I think she likes this drama too. 
Even when she is watching movies, she often posts to ig stories. so I don't think there is any particular meaning. 

@emerald7 ops sorry I'm an idiot, when I told you about the St Luke Haiti event it was true it was scheduled for January 10th... but 2017! lol sorry  :beating: they alread had an event in Miami on January, on their website there's no mention of other events in January. Sorry again for deluding your hopes, and mine too, for new pictures.

Metin's mom just posted this on adrianas latest post 

C7145FF7-87B0-44A6-B4BB-238CEA594158.thumb.jpeg.278cfd1392e90f4f6605517341bc5ea3.jpeg

Given her antics and behavior leading up to this I feel that it's a signal that Metin and adriana are still together and she wants that to be known. It would be a strange thing for someone that was so invested in their sons relationship to say to his ex no matter how fond of adriana she may be. 

But who knows. Metin and his family are a sketchy but in some ways unpredictable bunch.