Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

On 2018/1/5 at 12:16 PM, Sophie20 said:

Just saw that Adriana started to follow her own private acc @a1heellooo??! Is she getting crazy??

Crazy? Why?

As I am, many people who have several accounts do the same thing as her. Cara Delevingne also follows her own private account.

6 hours ago, jamiya said:

Crazy? Why?

As I am, many people who have several accounts do the same thing as her. Cara Delevingne also follows her own private account.

Bc in my opinion if you want this private why follow... and I didn't understand why unfollow and follow 1 bilion times 1 person and then made a new acc and follow that person... But to me ALL of this doesn't make any sense

22 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I am going to wait about 24 hours for something to happen, I am not gonna say what i'm waiting on.But we have dealt with her haters long enough, we know what they do. We will see what happens. But until then, I am going stick to metin or someone in his family being behind it. Whether its him or family, its bad and scary for her.

Its about that time, and what I was waiting for to happen didn't happen. I was referring to the last time a page made maliciously about adriana happened, just in case the tamaradriana1 account came from a hater. The last time this happened was during the Julian stuff.  After they broke up, thats when the pages made by haters were deleted. Even after the actual controversial Matt harvey stuff (he wasn't as big as Julian but still bigger than metin), no hate page for Adriana was made. So its even less likely that one would be because of metin. 

1. Those pages created by haters didn't care about being busted on BZ. Hell, the pages were so bad adriana fan pages tried to come together to get the account reported.But the pages stayed. 2. Even when the page was acknowledged HERE and on social media, the most the account owners would do was block fan accounts (which never happened for the tamaradriana1 page, despite some fans commenting to the tameraadriana1 user). And if they deleted/deactivated the account, they would bring it back. They account hasn't been brought back. And if it tries to come back after I have post this (1/6/18), we would know its only because I said something here.

Anyways, typical haters of Adriana, they never get scared by this forum. They don't automatically go private nor do they delete just because of what we say here, because what would they have to lose anyway? They have no reason to be scared. Only two fan accounts said something to the tameradriana1 account, the rest of Adriana's social media fan base ignored them. There was no reason to be scared enough to delete the account over some of the email being shown here... unless it was made by somebody who knows they shouldn't have made it.Somebody trying to save their own ass. Because it is horrible when you are supposed to be her boyfriend or her boyfriends family/friend, and you are basically harassing her kid's aunt. You're gonna want to save your ass if you do that and you have an association with her.

Adriana haters don't have to save themselves, because they don't know her. Also, if it was just a hater they wouldn't wait six months after the relationship had started to do something like this to adriana. They wouldn't wait until Tamera, out of ALL people, makes an IG story. A hater wouldn't wait to make an account after somebody like tamera makes an IG story.  And we all know they would have been directly under Adriana's comments until she felt like they needed to be blocked, and the user never was.

So, I still stick with it belonging to either him or someone in his family. A hater wouldn't wait six months to make a malicious page, they wouldn't wait on her ex sister in law to do something to make the page, there have been other times more appropriate that a hater would make a page for Adriana, and they still didn't.

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

On a random lighter note, Adriana has another mini fan. Imitating her 2016 walk

I was gonna say it reminded me of the video Adriana posted of the friend's little girl copying her 2010 walk. I guess she deleted it.

I think it’s crazy how insecure Adriana is. She deleted her cute post about old school work and a lot of other post. She is a strong woman and shouldn’t care about haters.

With Metin actions speak louder than words and his actions and family actions are questionable. 

1 hour ago, Luna45 said:

I think it’s crazy how insecure Adriana is. She deleted her cute post about old school work and a lot of other post. She is a strong woman and shouldn’t care about haters.

With Metin actions speak louder than words and his actions and family actions are questionable. 

Thing is, Adriana wasn't always like this. Me and another fan talked about this, we think Adriana is more hyper sensitives these days. There was a point where Adriana just didn't give a fuck.  She would post a bad selfie, it would be blurry as hell and she'd sayi "its blurry. but I like it" LOL. No care in the world.  She never blocked people until the julian thing, she rarely responded to haters. All those work out selfies that people constantly complained about, and she never deleted them nor did she stop posting them.Adriana didn't start being so sensitive until around last year/late 2016. But yeah, its more apparent now....

I guess its another part of the difference in her that we notice. Another part of her looking weaker. But we know she was usually strong, Just saw a new interview with Alessandra about the angels, and Ale praised Adriana alot about that. She said Adriana was like the strongest model she knew... IDK its another reason to be worried about her and hope that she is ok and she finds a better light and a REAL awakening.

That being said, I don't think thats why she deleted the video. She wasn't even shown. They probably were saying something about the little girl or something. Because she has deleted post years ago when people say mean things about a kid that was shown.

Ofcourse I agree on your last sentence.

LOL, that little girl copying Adriana's walk reminds me of Regina's George little sister. God have mercy hahaha. I think Adriana changed into a much stronger woman over the years. As a result, her taste in men has changed a lot. She used to be into athletic, confident guys. Now she dates somewhat wimpier guys? Julian, now this Metin guy. It's like every strong woman is attracted to someone oposite. Just look at Serena Williams and her man.

I honestly think that it’s time to realize that she has changed and not for the better, sadly enough. We can sit here and keep saying the same things over and over again for the next 20 pages but she probably doesn’t even know that this website exists and even if she did, I doubt that she would care what people think she should/shouldn’t do. 

3 hours ago, MariaL said:

LOL, that little girl copying Adriana's walk reminds me of Regina's George little sister. God have mercy hahaha. I think Adriana changed into a much stronger woman over the years. As a result, her taste in men has changed a lot. She used to be into athletic, confident guys. Now she dates somewhat wimpier guys? Julian, now this Metin guy. It's like every strong woman is attracted to someone oposite. Just look at Serena Williams and her man.

I don't thinka real Strong woman could let a man manipulate her like this no way.. I think Adriana can be strong on others areas, like work .. but with men? No! I think he is the strong manipulative mind...

About Serena, are you talking about his looks? Like he is thin and weaker than her? I read a little about him and he looks like a nice guy and intelligent..I think Serena made a good choice

I think the less important about Metin is his looks, yes I think he ugly and weird, but if he was nice... ok

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

I honestly think that it’s time to realize that she has changed and not for the better, sadly enough. We can sit here and keep saying the same things over and over again for the next 20 pages but she probably doesn’t even know that this website exists and even if she did, I doubt that she would care what people think she should/shouldn’t do. 

Totally agree! 

16 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I don't thinka real Strong woman could let a man manipulate her like this no way.. I think Adriana can be strong on others areas, like work .. but with men? No! I think he is the strong manipulative mind...

About Serena, are you talking about his looks? Like he is thin and weaker than her? I read a little about him and he looks like a nice guy and intelligent..I think Serena made a good choice

I think the less important about Metin is his looks, yes I think he ugly and weird, but if he was nice... ok

Metin is manipulative in a sly and sneaky way. Adriana isn't knowingly letting him manipulate her. I had problems before, I am not going to go into my own problems but I was told that I attract sneaky and narcissistic people. I brought up Serena because it's true that opposites attract and her husband is a gentle guy. Maybe I shouldn't have used "wimpy". I guess I was thinking of that word because Metin and Julian don't seem nice.And yes, Serena's husband is a nice and intelligent guy.It would be nice if Adriana found a guy that is nice, not some "silent but deadly" type LOL

Well, at least she's posted an instagram story again!

Have been keeping updated with this thread for the last weeks but haven't really posted anything, nonetheless I was shook by all the revelations about this #metinmess. Goodness I can't wait till this is over. I have just been a fan for so long, I'm not ready to accept that she's changed yet, but sadly I'm getting closer and closer. 

1 hour ago, notthatkindagirl said:

Well, at least she's posted an instagram story again!

Have been keeping updated with this thread for the last weeks but haven't really posted anything, nonetheless I was shook by all the revelations about this #metinmess. Goodness I can't wait till this is over. I have just been a fan for so long, I'm not ready to accept that she's changed yet, but sadly I'm getting closer and closer. 

Mte.  At this point though, I can officially say its out of our hands. We can only wish and pray for the BEST for her.

Atleast she did post an ig story and it had a unicorn on it, we got some kind of progress lol.

23 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Can someone watch adrianas IG stories? or did she deleted them?

Metin unfollowed the A1hellooo account, he is also slowly losing followers.

I can't see them now, she probably deleted them, this morning (a few hours ago) they were still there. She didn't post anything new after the flower picture tho.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

Can someone watch adrianas IG stories? or did she deleted them?

Metin unfollowed the A1hellooo account, he is also slowly losing followers.

Omg...all the drama again?

She even posted an old photo on stories..idk why