Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

20 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

In fairness, it could have also been his mother. I'm not shocked by Metin having a hotmail account featuring his name. It's normal. But everyone should have raised eyebrows by an account titled tamaradriana1 that was posting hate towards adriana's ex sister in law and also calling out adriana for being weak/pathetic, while playing up "turkish prince Metin" is also registered to an account that quite clearly belongs to either him or someone in his family. And the fact that it was deleted as soon as we exposed the fact is also pretty telling and in line with Metin's past behavior.

Yeah either way its clearly him or his family. And either way adriana needs to be alarmed because they didn’t even project “ annoyance” to her daughter’s aunt but actual hate to tamera. Thats her kids family they literally tried to mess with. All because of a little ig story. Imagine what he/they would do if he had a serious enough reason to act bad. This truly is scary, the way he/they behave. Def trying to tear Adriana apart from her inlaws. But they can’t do that. Thats her kids family 

4 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I don't believe he has activity fans like this... he is not that famous... and he read this forum bc of his reactions show it... 

He has literally deleted posts from his tumblr archive today. He hadn't logged in to tumblr in years prior to this (hence the username being automatically changed). And he logs in today to randomly delete posts why? That's like thinking about myspace in 2018 and signing in and deleting a single post. He had not logged in for years. There's no way he would think to do that if he or someone that acts directly on his behalf didn't view this forum.

16 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Metin doesn’t have fans like this. I doubt they know who tamera is or this forum.  He did not have fans like that before tamera’s ig story and the email matches his too much anyway . 

There are acounts like metinloveadriana created since they were dating and those are most likely his turkish fans.The now deleted account also follows brady and gisele so it could also be just a hater of adriana and a gisele fan.Best seller in a country gets you a lot of local fans

Just now, ramires said:

he is too smart and ‘sneaky’ to do such a simple Mistake. But i also believe he has not any hardcore fan to do such thing. My opinion is it might be one of adriana’s hater. 

If he were too smart we wouldn't have caught onto any of this. Sneaky, yes. Snake, yes. But trying to find the source of the email the account is registered to is not something that everyone would think to do and it's not a mistake Metin is too smart to make. He hasn't even thought ahead to the degree that he scrubbed social media or the internet of anything he wouldn't want individuals to see. You're qualifying him as too smart to do something like this on what basis? People that are cunning and manipulative usually get caught up when they're too desperate to achieve their goals. For Metin that seems to involve changing Adriana to a degree he sees fit and also minimizing any chance that she's going to want to leave him/end their relationship. That also includes isolating her from her friends. You can't scapegoat on the fact that he's complicit in this by citing that he's too smart. Even if it were the case and I were to grant you that he's some kind of mastermind, you don't have to look too far in history to find intelligent criminals being caught up over simple or rookie mistakes.

Metin has made ALOT of simple mistakes that we caught him doing. When we talk about him being smart, we just say he is smarter than the men she usually dates. In terms of manipulating situations. Adriana past men weren't manipulators, and they didn't feel the need to manipulate Adriana because they were ok with her life, her situations, all of that. Her past men were douches in OTHER ways and idiotic in OTHER ways. But they didn't want to change adriana like metin, and they didn't HAVE to constantly manipulate.

You can tell by how the user STARTED OFF talking about Adriana that it wasn't a hater. They were very passive about her. It actually wasn't until I thought it was metin, when they started being passive agressive with Adriana. per usual in metin's behavior. Get caught doing something here, he hurries up and try to fix it. This is how the posts started out: 

tumblr_p228dbaZgu1vuad6ho1_1280.jpg

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_01/IMG_2461.jpg.42c6ad72db8166d8a08e9e1bda1b7588.jpg

Also, like I said before, the account went private after his mom commented. Why would they do that, when they were obviously trying to get a reaction out of Tamera? They went to HER profile. They wouldn't mind if she spoke back. And Tamera is in Adriana's life, and always will be because of Adriana's kids. Metin's mom is in metin's life and always will be. If they cared about ANYBODY in someone's personal life responding, they wouldn't go private after metin's mom says something.... WHY bait somebody in Adriana's life to get a response out of them, but then go private when someone in metin's life say something? Shouldn't they have actually blocked his mom instead or deleted the comment? lol. But I guess if he would have done the USUAL delete, we would have figured out sooner it was him/he had something to do with it. 

And keep in mind that the account didn't go private directly after the comment...It went private when someone here mentioned his mom commenting. It was all good until it was mentioned here. Just like this comment that metin liked, was left in his profile for 20 hours. And he didn't delete it until WE mentioned that the comment implied Adriana wasn't modest nor was she spirtual before him, which is a BAD thing to imply and a bad comment to like, as well as arrogant.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8cce7f1fe7364ed4f7dfab957f6739ec/tumblr_p1sc8cRb9V1vuad6ho1_1280.jpg

^ This is one of the many examples  that show metin can make simple mistakes AND he doesn't realize it nor fix them until its exposed here. Same thing for that tameradriana1 account.

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

If he were too smart we wouldn't have caught onto any of this. Sneaky, yes. Snake, yes. But trying to find the source of the email the account is registered to is not something that everyone would think to do and it's not a mistake Metin is too smart to make.

I agree, like that was genius. Also, you would think that instagram would have a tighter security with passwords. ANYBODY can go outside of their account, and put in a username, say they are having trouble logging in and it really does show some stuff lol. You'd think IG would be better about people's privacy but they aren't. I didn't even realize this until today clearly. I am sure its also something metin didn't realize. Nobody would think that all someone has to do is get the username of the person and part of their email or phone number will be shown. He/his mom didn't think about that. I wouldn't neither but whats done in the dark, ALWAYS comes to light. Plain and simple.

I have a feeling that Metin misguided Turkish press intentionally last week or whenever it was. (The scientist drama) Because he tried to show how unrealiable they are and their tendency to create fake dramas related to their relationship.  Did this to prevent or stop ppl to believe every bullshit they make up. Bc having Adriana to post smthng about rumors literally did not work. So he/his team decided to make it in a sneaky way. His denial post doesn’t seem like it prepared in hours, it is quite well prepared writing. I think he planed it before!

BUT creating a fake account to shit on Tamara idk its too much, too pathetic even for him 

2 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

- Account gets created, initial speculation is it's someone that doesn't like Adriana

- Account had already been following random turkish blogs and if you quickly followed that username and clicked on the activity tab, you could see that they had used that account to actually like random posts in turkish well prior to the tamara story ig/post was on bellazon or anywhere for anyone to notice

- Account specifically speaks to Metin's ability to influence Adriana and refers to him as a Turkish prince. Repeatedly tags Adriana and her friends AND the Adriana profile that no one else knew about except for her fans/Metin.

- Account followed a girl that was extremely good friends with Suzi Sarfati (who by the way is followed by Metin's father and Metin himself) and who by the way conveniently made her instagram private today after the screenshot of metin's moms comment was posted (the implication being that they forgot to unfollow the blog that was associated with Suzi before they started attacking Tamara)

- Account IGNORES all comments and keeps posting screenshots of the same thing repeatedly

- Out of no where Metin's mom posts on the account and the comment is left up for nearly 20 minutes, except when we post that Metin's mom posted the comment and we perceive it as suspicious as hell, the account immediately goes on private

- After the password reset attempt and proof that the account was registered to someone with an email start with an M and ending with an A (M*******A@yahoo or gmail or whatever it was) the account deletes ONLY after we expose that on here. Now no one is going to register with their real account for a fake instagram, but they can easily register with an already made email that they have that they don't use for any other accounts. And that's clearly what has happened here.

What more do you guys need? Like I said, Mirey holding a sign confessing to her running the account? It's not happening. Use your cognitive thinking ability.

Exactly. They aren't going to admit it. And we have dealt with real Adriana haters on IG accounts in the past, lol them people don't delete their accounts.  Trust me. That account was deleted after we caught on to the emails for a reason.

At this point, it is officially out of our hands. Stop arguing about it. What happened happened and its bad and we need to hope Adriana ends up being notified of it.

10 minutes ago, ramires said:

I have a feeling that Metin misguided Turkish press intentionally last week or whenever it was. (The scientist drama) Because he tried to show how unrealiable they are and their tendency to create fake dramas related to their relationship.  Did this to prevent or stop ppl to believe every bullshit they make up. Bc having Adriana to post smthng about rumors literally did not work. So he/his team decided to make it in a sneaky way. His denial post doesn’t seem like it prepared in hours, it is quite well prepared writing. I think he planed it before!

BUT creating a fake account to shit on Tamara idk its too much, too pathetic even for him 

He says he denies talking to them but i don't get how they never have him on tape saying these things.Like,no camera ,no nothing in 2018 or a damn crappy quality phone,really?.Also i don't think that account belongs to metin,maybe a close friend,familly member or a crazy fan that follows here.He would not be that dumb

1 hour ago, Corner said:

Can someone post his official ig and his fake accounts so I can go troll him senseless 

Lol fake account is deleted, per usual of him to do. His offical account is on the previous page, showing how simular the email for his official account and the deleted fake account is. But don't troll, lets not play dirty with this lol. We gotta be legit not malicious. Like someone said, he is going to get his for that.

Just like what happens in the dark comes to light, What goes around comes around.

its all out of our hands now.

24 minutes ago, ramires said:

Agree...but everything in this guy scream pathetic

Its not "dumb", How many of us went to check the email that belonged to the account? Just one. You don't normally think anyone is going to have a quick way to check the email that belongs to an account, because obviously not many people even check. Usually when you try to figure out who an account belongs to, you have to file a police report or something, get an IP address. I am sure he/his family figured that nobody was going to do all of that. Not many people realize how much you can get from just a username. Also, the person who originally checked for this, they have a background in forensics and investigation. Lol Its not that it was a dumb/stupid mistake, its just Adriana has fans here who go to school for investigating things.

I am going to wait 24 hours for something to happen, I am not gonna say what i'm waiting on.But we have dealt with her haters long enough, we know what they do. We will see what happens. But until then, I am going stick to metin or someone in his family being behind it. Whether its him or family, its bad and scary for her.

Can't put nothing past a man who markets off of "cure of love" logic BUT he has quoted fidel castro, an infamous cuban communist just a few years ago.

8 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Its not "dumb", How many of us went to check the email that belonged to the account? Just one. You don't normally think anyone is going to have a quick way to check the email that belongs to an account, because obviously not many people even check. Usually when you try to figure out who an account belongs to, you have to file a police report or something, get an IP address. I am sure he/his family figured that nobody was going to do all of that. Not many people realize how much you can get from just a username. Also, the person who originally checked for this, they have a background in forensics and investigation. Lol Its not that it was a dumb/stupid mistake, its just Adriana has fans here who go to school for investigating things.

I am going to wait 24 hours for something to happen, I am not gonna say what i'm waiting on.But we have dealt with her haters long enough, we know what they do. We will see what happens. But until then, I am going stick to metin or someone in his family being behind it. Whether its him or family, its bad and scary for her.

Can't put nothing past a man who markets off of "cure of love" logic BUT he has quoted fidel castro, an infamous cuban communist just a few years ago.

Don't see how political affiliation has anything to do with this.

I’ve been more so of a lurker on this forum for quite sometime, never posted, just always wanted to keep up with someone who was such a role model for me when I️ was younger, haven raised too by a single mom but this turn that she’s going through just kinda sucks :/ well I️ did my own pi and I️ found metins sisters fb and here are screenshots of her reposting articles about them, I️ wish Adriana the best and hope she awakens and realizes who this person who she is with is and she realizes her value. 

0226B756-C7B8-4DA7-8750-E699B015E874.png E020C585-37D8-431E-8FA8-B507FE0A300E.png 21AC7B88-5621-4BEC-B604-8E89C37E49F9.png

At the other hand seeing you all going hardoce about him it would not suprise me if it was some of Adrianas fans who created that acount. I mean look at you. You all acting so so crazy. Adriana is blind af but what you can do about it? NOTHING! She will never listen. She never does. Like never. All we can do is wait because we know how bad she does with men. 

Adriana fans wouldn't do this because they already know she IS blind herself and stubborn and all that. Even after this, we are preparing ourselves for Adriana to not do anything. Trust me, we aren't expecting much.  However, either way, its something she should see and deserves to be aware of. Thats the only reason why, and ofc we are going to run around making sure she see's it, this was her KID'S family being messed with over this. This is low. The goal isn't even to get adriana to break up with him, its for Adriana to be aware.

We would not waste our time on this and you can ask any fan here, social media, or whatever about this and they are not going to know what tf you are talking about. I told a user above not to troll him for a reason, because I know there are gonna be  people like you, who are gonna think we are just being malicious.  We aren't. This is genuine and we are just worried and sad. Not hateful.  But that account was def made by someone being malicious and we wouldn't do that TO Tamera or Adriana, who were clearly the main targets of it. Look at the timeline in fieldtopics post at the top, you literally can't even make that stuff up. The account already following a friend of metin and his dad, and she made her account private after the tamaradriana1 account was exposed here, how would adriana fans even manage to drag his friend into that? And how would she know to make her account private after?

But hey, this is exactly why I already told the users here not to play dirty and not to be malicious. When I say "what's done in the dark must come to light", I meant that. Its just as true as karma.

5 hours ago, Lauracarres said:

I’ve been more so of a lurker on this forum for quite sometime, never posted, just always wanted to keep up with someone who was such a role model for me when I️ was younger, haven raised too by a single mom but this turn that she’s going through just kinda sucks :/ well I️ did my own pi and I️ found metins sisters fb and here are screenshots of her reposting articles about them, I️ wish Adriana the best and hope she awakens and realizes who this person who she is with is and she realizes her value. 

0226B756-C7B8-4DA7-8750-E699B015E874.png E020C585-37D8-431E-8FA8-B507FE0A300E.png 21AC7B88-5621-4BEC-B604-8E89C37E49F9.png

Thats all we want. And I am not surprised at this point that you found this