Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 minutes ago, 4BWL said:

I mean, it’s not like Adriana is the picture of privacy the way she posts quotes and likes stuff whenever she’s having man issues.  It’s not like Tamara went to TMZ. I doubt anyone outside of the Adriana fan circle is aware of this so it’s not on blast or anything. 

Sometimes you just need to vent and that’s what Tamara did. Yes, she’s connected to a celeb but she still has normal human reactions. ??‍♀️

Just now, Souled-Out said:

Adriana does it. I don't remember you all saying this the many times Adriana has done it.

I don't say this to defend Tamara. I don't care if she was in the right or wrong, but are people really going to act like Adriana isn't the most emotionally immature person there is? She literally deals with her emotions through instagram actions. She blasts her partners/exes on instagram ALL the damn time. And furthermore, weren't you guys complaining when Tamara *was* hanging out with Adriana and Edelman that she wasn't supporting Adriana by discouraging her from dating him? Because I remember reading those comments. So it's weird to now pretend that Tamara just gets angry anytime Adriana is with anyone, because it seems pretty specific to Metin and with good reason.

Think about how much drama he's brought on in the last two weeks alone. His mother too. It's all too damn much. And I think even more than today and what has come to light is just the simple fact of the impact he's had on Adriana.

It doesn't matter, Adriana clearly saw it already. And she probably  already did tell her what we need to focus on is what Adriana has NOT seen:

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

it still don't make sense for someone to try to bait someone in Adriana's family but go private when someone in metin's family responds, and ONLY go private after its been posted here. The comment was up for sixteen mintues. But the account doesn't go private, until someone posts the proof of his mom commenting here.

Just like he is deleting posts on his tumblr, after we posted screen shots of it here.

Just like when he was caught liking THIS comment,

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8cce7f1fe7364ed4f7dfab957f6739ec/tumblr_p1sc8cRb9V1vuad6ho1_1280.jpg

The comment was up for 20 hours. But he didn't delete that comment until it was posted HERE.

He has a habit of when he gets caught doing something wrong that Adriana may not have seen or known about, for trying to erase it. Shady.

2 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

I didn't think they'd be this dumb. But stupidity has no bounds. 

0551C649-B3BC-471B-8272-AFA38D00907B.thumb.jpeg.6305bac8aaa2f4a420f03c381431f743.jpeg

If you try to reset the password for the fake account this is the account used to register. I wonder. Metin hara? Mirey hara? 

tumblr_omule3fwZC1w1swfno1_250.gif.80cf021173e2aa3b11259f2df6d14276.gif

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Its not suspicious when the tamaradriana1 has been deleted After exposing part of the email used for the account here. If it wasn't metin or his family, the account would still be up. OR it wouldn't have been deleted after we saw part of the email used for the account.  Never forgot Metin deleting that comment that he liked from his ig after it was exposed here. Thats what he does

THIS is what matters the most. That account that metin and his mom were behind was just foul and out of line. It promoted hate, to Adriana's kids aunt. not "annoyance" but actual hate. And some of the things said about Adriana wasn't the best neither, calling her obsessed. Sure, she might be, but who are you METIN/Metin's mom to say that. An arrogant narcissistic person with trifling ways, thats who. We been trying to say it the whole time.

Just now, 4BWL said:

Whether Tamara was right or wrong, there’s a bigger picture here... 

That's my point exactly. And even though it has been said a million times, this isn't about love or whether we like or don't like the person she's with. It's just about the fact that for a million different reasons this is going to inevitably end (their relationship) and she is not only wasting time on him but opening herself up to whatever kind of shady shit he and apparently his family might find themselves up to. She has dreams and a lot more left to give. This man is a fraud and he's toxic. Keep in mind that the things posted on here are only the things that we've been able to uncover/find. Who the hell knows what they're even up to. It's alarming.

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Adriana does it. I don't remember you all saying this the many times Adriana has done it.

Adriana was affected directly by the actions of people who she complained about on social media. What about Tamara! 

Sorry but i believe trying to approach someone like Adriana in this way make everthing even worse.

What??? Tamara is TOTALLY RIGHT!!!! And when Tamara acted like this @ramires? She even know edelman and matt...c'mon!!!! She probably tried but was blocked and enough is enough!!!

And now we are all here trying to help Adriana because of TAMARA..

And people here are like CSI...I could never discover all this... and this is insane! I agree with Morpheu.. and I think more than 1 fan acc could dm Adriana and her REAL friends, like Tamara and idk who more tbh, maybe Cristina? Or Antic? No maybe someone who lives in Miami? I think her mom english is not that good....What about Sebastian ou even Eduardo? 

Tbh I don't know who could help her...since she doesn't want

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

METIN AND/OR HIS FAMILY ARE MAKING FAKE ACCOUNTS AIMED TO HARASS HER CHILDREN'S FAMILY AND BAIT ADRIANA INTO BEING MORE UPSET AT TAMERA, WE FOUND THIS OUT TODAY. WE HAVE NO TIME TO FOCUS ON A DELETED IG STORY FROM YESTERDAY.

then find a way to show her close circle proof in a respectfull manner or she will never know about all this shaddy stuff.Just my 2 cents,i'm out.I am 100% sure she doesn't use IG to dig up stuff,or closely watch his behavior on IG or follow this forum .Mass forward it to like tamara,her cousin,cristina,that greek gay dude.

8 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

What??? Tamara is TOTALLY RIGHT!!!! And when Tamara acted like this @ramires? She even know edelman and matt...c'mon!!!! She probably tried but was blocked and enough is enough!!!

And now we are all here trying to help Adriana because of TAMARA..

And people here are like CSI...I could never discover all this... and this is insane! I agree with Morpheu.. and I think more than 1 fan acc could dm Adriana and her REAL friends, like Tamara and idk who more tbh, maybe Cristina? Or Antic? No maybe someone who lives in Miami? I think her mom english is not that good....What about Sebastian ou even Eduardo? 

Tbh I don't know who could help her...since she doesn't want

:rofl: I'm a forensics major but trust me there wasn't much that was complex required. I also think that we should have someone reach out to a person that knows Adriana. But it's pretty difficult to ensure that they're going to give you the time of day. Maybe we can create a final post that has all the relevant information, and not really post anything on the board after that to increase the chances of adriana and her people at least seeing it. I know that some people think it's not smart to direct them to the board. But it's the easiest way to share information and let them, if they choose to, go through the pages and see the progression of things-- which makes it easier to believe and understand the truth. Yes maybe Adriana seeing posts on here might hurt her feelings, but so what? It'll hurt less than what will come of staying with Metin, and she should be consoled by the fact that we are all obviously trying to help her. But I think that it's essential for the person that is reached out to , to see these things. They won't necessarily SHOW Adriana. Either way the point is, maybe that's a good strategy and we should block off the thread after having one post that outlines the necessary information.

Just saying I would be MORE suspicious if a random Adriana fan reached out to me and gave me all of this-- no matter how many screenshots, if she didn't have something else to back it up or a consensus somewhere. I feel like being able to link to a board where you can look up the history gives more credibility and allows for some degree of fact checking. I still believe that whoever messages her should have a long and explanatory message created, and a similar post should be left here too. But in addition to that, IMO. There is a lot of good information here. If we can just get beyond analyzing tamara's antics.

10 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

Just saying I would be MORE suspicious if a random Adriana fan reached out to me and gave me all of this-- no matter how many screenshots, if she didn't have something else to back it up or a consensus somewhere. I feel like being able to link to a board where you can look up the history gives more credibility and allows for some degree of fact checking. I still believe that whoever messages her should have a long and explanatory message created, and a similar post should be left here too. But in addition to that, IMO. There is a lot of good information here. If we can just get beyond analyzing tamara's antics.

People here were comenting on her friends and familly just not caring about her and saying they are just "yes" people in her life,calling her names etc.They will just think these are some random people that don't like his boyfriend who they have never met,or met anyone in her circle or her by that matter.That brett guy on her IG is also a "fan" of her so anything that anyone were to dm them would be suspicious but done in a respectfull way it can work imo.This whole thread about him is also proof but also a lot of name calling which will tick some people off.Who the hell digs like this about her or his partner?.Fans or paranoid people.In some cases both

Oh my lord! I don’t even dig deep for my own relationship like this. :rofl: 

Guys don’t get me wrong but do you all really believe that you can change her ‘relationship status’ while even her ‘so called’ close friend could’t? :/ 

1 minute ago, ramires said:

Guys don’t get me wrong but do you all really believe that you can change her ‘relationship status’ while even her ‘so called’ close friend could’t? :/ 

Hopefully you're not in a relationship where digging of this sort would be required. No one views this with the filter of relationship status other than you, for some reason. You're more concerned with how people treat her relationships than you seem to be about the fact that she is in a pretty horrendous circumstance. Assuming that her close friends weren't able to connect the dots in terms of Metin and his family and their shady behavior, there is a possibility that certain facts can help Adriana see the light, yes. I've stated in my previous posts that I don't really think Adriana will change the situation despite all of this, but being as how I generally care about her well being and would like for her to not be in a predatory relationship, I would say it's worth a shot. I understand that you don't feel similarly, but that shouldn't encourage you to try to simplify this down to someone not liking her boyfriend and investing energy or time in exposing what he is for that reason.

44 minutes ago, morpheu said:

Yes but taking to IG to share your frustrations about someone is a bad thing to do.She should have met adriana and tell her in private, not on IG.Especially since it is not clear what is her problem with her.Hell, she could be mad because adriana was with her boyfriend from another country which she doesn't see that often and didn't see her when she wen't to miami.It will only make it worse by going public.Good night btw

????

Adriana changed with Tamara since she started this relationship with Metin... 

4 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

????

Adriana changed with Tamara since she started this relationship with Metin... 

Don't know what you mean

12 minutes ago, ramires said:

Well since all this thread is being talked about,you either try in a respectfull manner to raise some red flags or just don't.A lot of people here say they are concerned fans.So it is worth a shot if anyone trully cares about her and not  just making drama here.This stuff here is not being researched by anyone tbh.And the faster she sees this the better.But this thread is a real big cluster of opinions and proof.More opinions then proof,they would have to have a lot patience and nerves reading through all of this.Especially a familly member which adriana helped a lot.I would imagine being a family member and reading how she gets called names by people that never met her regardless of the reason would be pretty bad,since she never did no harm to anyone here

We aren’t trying to change her relationship status, we are trying to make sure she just knows the kind of guy she is changing and doing so much for and being “ influenced” by, as he calls it. 

Anyway, there is no doubt in my mind that this is metin because the email for the tamaradriana1 account literally matches the email for HIS ig account. Literally it has the same number of stars in between. The only difference is one is for hotmail and the other is for gmail, since you can’t use the same email for more than one ig account. He literally made a duplicate of his hotmail account with  gmail.  

4FBB6E1F-81A1-4A8D-A4AD-83DD48492220.thumb.jpeg.f9886ae8b4e0949f38d8b0a17d3d4314.jpegD06115B5-8618-4A28-B124-3337FC6E5AF8.thumb.jpeg.368e036555083c323700b8c91a0b70c6.jpeg 

8EC13049-B1E7-4A6A-8337-6179ED87FBE9.thumb.jpeg.c09926869fe6de601d449f0a988c13fe.jpeg 

B0AE6539-CAC1-4547-A4D5-03F3FE1AA6F9.thumb.jpeg.470e87503f9bf5065be7c42105b256bc.jpeg 

there was a reason why the account was deleted when it was posted here, he truly did do this 

9 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

We aren’t trying to change her relationship status, we are trying to make sure she just knows the kind of guy she is changing and doing so much for and being “ influenced” by, as he calls it. 

Anyway, there is no doubt in my mind that this is metin because the email for the tamaradriana1 account literally matches the email for HIS ig account. Literally it has the same number of stars in between. The only difference is one is for hotmail and the other is for gmail, since you can’t use the same email for more than one ig account. He literally made a duplicate of his hotmail  gmail.  

4FBB6E1F-81A1-4A8D-A4AD-83DD48492220.thumb.jpeg.f9886ae8b4e0949f38d8b0a17d3d4314.jpegD06115B5-8618-4A28-B124-3337FC6E5AF8.thumb.jpeg.368e036555083c323700b8c91a0b70c6.jpeg 

8EC13049-B1E7-4A6A-8337-6179ED87FBE9.thumb.jpeg.c09926869fe6de601d449f0a988c13fe.jpeg 

B0AE6539-CAC1-4547-A4D5-03F3FE1AA6F9.thumb.jpeg.470e87503f9bf5065be7c42105b256bc.jpeg 

there was a reason why the account was deleted when it was posted here, he truly did do this 

In fairness, it could have also been his mother. I'm not shocked by Metin having a hotmail account featuring his name. It's normal. But everyone should have raised eyebrows by an account titled tamaradriana1 that was posting hate towards adriana's ex sister in law and also calling out adriana for being weak/pathetic, while playing up "turkish prince Metin" is also registered to an account that quite clearly belongs to either him or someone in his family. And the fact that it was deleted as soon as we exposed the fact is also pretty telling and in line with Metin's past behavior.

Quick note. The stars could be the same no matter how many letters the email had. That's customary so as to not give away too easily what someone's email is. What you can rely on is the first letter and the last letter being so for the actual email. But the stars do not necessarily represent letters.

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Anyway, there is no doubt in my mind that this is metin because the email for the tamaradriana1 account literally matches the email for HIS ig account. Literally it has the same number of stars in between. The only difference is one is for hotmail and the other is for gmail, since you can’t use the same email for more than one ig account. He literally made a duplicate of his hotmail account with  gmail.  

Could be one of metin's familly member or one of his crazy fans.He is a "healing guru".Look up guru's fan base and how dedicated they are to their "master".I would not be surprised either way.He holds seminars and stuff around turkey,he does have crazy fans just how adriana has some crazy fans but his fans are brainwashed

- Account gets created, initial speculation is it's someone that doesn't like Adriana

- Account had already been following random turkish blogs and if you quickly followed that username and clicked on the activity tab, you could see that they had used that account to actually like random posts in turkish well prior to the tamara story ig/post was on bellazon or anywhere for anyone to notice

- Account specifically speaks to Metin's ability to influence Adriana and refers to him as a Turkish prince. Repeatedly tags Adriana and her friends AND the Adriana profile that no one else knew about except for her fans/Metin.

- Account followed a girl that was extremely good friends with Suzi Sarfati (who by the way is followed by Metin's father and Metin himself) and who by the way conveniently made her instagram private today after the screenshot of metin's moms comment was posted (the implication being that they forgot to unfollow the blog that was associated with Suzi before they started attacking Tamara)

- Account IGNORES all comments and keeps posting screenshots of the same thing repeatedly

- Out of no where Metin's mom posts on the account and the comment is left up for nearly 20 minutes, except when we post that Metin's mom posted the comment and we perceive it as suspicious as hell, the account immediately goes on private

- After the password reset attempt and proof that the account was registered to someone with an email start with an M and ending with an A (M*******A@yahoo or gmail or whatever it was) the account deletes ONLY after we expose that on here. Now no one is going to register with their real account for a fake instagram, but they can easily register with an already made email that they have that they don't use for any other accounts. And that's clearly what has happened here.

What more do you guys need? Like I said, Mirey holding a sign confessing to her running the account? It's not happening. Use your cognitive thinking ability.