Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Even Adriana’s kiss couldn’t turn that frog into a “prince” Hell I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Metin his damn self. He probably snatched it straight from BZ and went to work. 

Whatever though, she needs to see it. If she gets mad at her former sister in law and close friend (or shall I say former for that too) over a piece of shit she hasn’t known a year yet, she deserves to be lost. 

5 minutes ago, 4BWL said:

Even Adriana’s kiss couldn’t turn that frog into a “prince” Hell I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Metin his damn self. He probably snatched it straight from BZ and went to work. 

Whatever though, she needs to see it. If she gets mad at her former sister in law and close friend (or shall I say former for that too) over a piece of shit she hasn’t known a year yet, she deserves to be lost. 

I agree with this. And despite the context this person is putting it in, Adriana is not helpless. Even if they're making it seem like Tamara has bad intent. Adriana is grown enough to make up her own damn mind. 

I would like to count the bad things that has happened since Adriana let this man take over her life, but its too damn much. The second hand embrassment is endless. As well as the disappointment because, she let this happen. 

When it rains, it POURS. ALL of this is not happening for no reason. The universe isn't just out to get her all of a sudden. ALL of this stuff and this talk is happening for Adriana to open her eyes and make the rational decision. Its just not rational to choose a man you only knew for 6 months over literally everybody and even your career.

If Adriana doesn't do something, and do it RIGHT, about this she is going to be in a very bad place. And I can't say I will feel sorry for her because like @4bwl said if she shows petty or malicious behavior to Tamera just for saying something out of CONCERN and being hurt like any aunt to Adriana's kids would be, and Tamera feels how ALOT of people feel about this, that means Adriana doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt or sympathy.

But whoever that person is who made that post is obviously trying to bait Adriana to be mad at Tamera. Because she still hasn't unfollowed her yet. And they def gotta be someone who knows him or something to mention that account. literally nobody in Adriana's fan base on IG knows about that account. So whoever is doing this, they aren't a fan

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Oh god that was quick. But couldn't it just be someone that trolls Bellazon too? Anyone that reads this forum could have picked up on that. But I do agree it's a Turkish person. Based on who they are following. 

Yeah, I said either way its somebody who don't really care for her, same difference :smile: LOL.

Just now, Souled-Out said:

Yeah, I said either way its somebody who don't really care for her, same difference :smile: LOL.

I think it's a Turkish fan of Metin's who is hating on adriana. But I don't get that? He can never do better than her and it can't be like Metin had an admirer other than Adriana lol.

Actually look at the caption in the last one. She will marry our prince. It sounds like someone that maybe is close to Metin. Like their angle is to prove that Adriana will do anything for metin. Smh. 

59 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

Actually look at the caption in the last one. She will marry our prince. It sounds like someone that maybe is close to Metin. Like their angle is to prove that Adriana will do anything for metin. Smh. 

See, I am trying to tell you all, this dude and his family are REALLY trying to isolate Adriana, turn her against EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY she was before, and make her their own so that they can change her and then use her.

Adriana please stop letting them make a fool out of you and cause so much negativity in your life! #freeadrianalima2k18

Wait. Why the hell is Metin not tagged in those posts? :Amelie_wft:

Exactly if it was a random person BOTH would be tagged. This is either metin or someone he knows, they just forgot to tag him, which would be natural to do, if the person already knew what this post would be about.

Yup. And in all 6 posts he is not tagged. But his mom is? Suspect. This is so obvious. 

Also, they are quoting what people say here. And we ALL know from his past actions, metin knows about this site and is on here.

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

Also, they are quoting what people say here. And we ALL know from his past actions, metin knows about this site and is on here.

I actually feel like he's doing it not just to further isolate her from friends but I feel like he saw our posts and he's trying to prove that she'll see it and in fact unfollow her. Once again choosing him over anything. Is he maniacal and pathetic enough to do that as a haha towards us? This is ridiculous. 

I'm scared! Is Metin here? Where is Adriana? 

This person is turkish and close to him for sure..this guy has no fans...maybe a relative?!? Or even him? CRAZY CRAZY... 

33 minutes ago, 4BWL said:

83D755DC-C8F0-4AEF-965E-F1BD49719FC3.thumb.png.0473aaba92fd45d8c2b181949e78700e.png

I had to let Tamara know that we ain’t with that shit she got tagged in. 

That was nice ;) I really like Tamara

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Just saw that Adriana started to follow her own private acc @a1heellooo??! Is she getting crazy??

The account doesn't follow her back. I think she did that so fans and stuff won't start trying to follow it now that a person has exposed that account to IG fans by tagging it.More People are gonna know its her private account because of that user. So her following it will make it look like its just another person she knows that was tagged. Instead of it actually being her

Adriana has been online. There is no doubt in my mind that she hasn't seen that. because like I said, they tagged that private account. And they were spamming while she was liking things.

I'm just happy that Adriana didn't unfollow Tamara. I'm hoping she's not being emotional about it and thinking about what to do and later will end up unfollowing her... you know how she is with following/unfollowing

There is a SMALL chance she didn't see it, but not if we're to believe that A1 is her, which it is. I'm convinced it's a joint account between her and Metin. But think about it, if it's someone else then why would that person follow Metin, and all of adriana's family-- but not Adriana herself? And they don't follow Adriana only she follows them. It's obvious.  And if she logged into THAT account, then she definitely saw it.