Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Idk why she didn't post but of course the reason has metin's name.... This proves how unstable she is..last year posting a lot of photos and videos and even live...and this year, 0 everything... Metin was filming but "didn't post direct" he made his friends post

Still shock with all this...is Adriana really blind? Idk

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Idk why she didn't post but of course the reason has metin's name.... This proves how unstable she is..last year posting a lot of photos and videos and even live...and this year, 0 everything... Metin was filming but "didn't post direct" he made his friends post

Adriana love him , it's her right , and if she wants to take a Niqab or decided to be muslim , it's her right and she's like that , don't understand why everybody is furious !

10 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Say NO Adriana please. ONLY SIX months. He is manipulative, he wants to change you and has been trying to.

If this is real and if she says yes... Adriana don't do this to yourself, your family hasn't even followed him on social media yet

10 hours ago, ramires said:

either way this photo should have not been posted on instagram :hang:

It seems she deleted it. Did someobe saved it?

https://www.instagram.com/flo.mila/

I have to say that I wouldn't be surprised at all if they got married. I would be deeply disappointed, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Adriana is blindly in love and he, who isn't stupid (yes a loathsome man, but not an idiot), knows that he's in front of the opportunity of his life in every way, I mean money, fame and even that in his best dreams that could imagine he, a short, ugly and scrawny man, dating one of the most beautiful women in the world. He does what he wants with her, he manipulates Adriana as he wants, I would be surprised if he doesn't try to marry her and I would be surprised if she, seeing how much she has changed since she met him, says no to a marriage proposal. I guess it's a matter of time.

P.S: Happy new year to everyone!!

5 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Not really, I half expected it. Last new years, no bf was there. Because thats how Adriana is PERIOD, when she is with her boyfriends. She has barely posted anything at all since he came. ONE of the many reasons, I can't wait for him to leave and for the holidays to be OVER. She can go back to work and her life. And he can do whatever as long as its away from her. We didn't start noticing her barely posting anything when metin was around. We learned that with Joe first. She chooses to not be distracted or be on it as much when they are around. She wasn't on it at all yesterday, not even liking anything.

11 hours ago, jamiya said:

Metin's turkish friend IG stories. 

Some people were missing this year that came last year, maybe because of metin. Meanwhile metin brings his disrespectful turkish friends. Who appear to be drunk and running around Adriana's house and they aren't supposed to. You never go inside someone's house during a party, unless you have to use the bathroom. But they were running around her christmas tree and shit. Not even being respectful to Adriana's home.

But a woman with her age changing her actions just because a "bf" is around!??! Well him for sure did not do the same, and acts like always, all the time on Instagram...

Where is Tamara? I don't want to believe Adriana cut off some friendships bc of this guy...too much ridiculous 

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

But a woman with her age changing her actions just because a "bf" is around!??! Well him for sure did not do the same, and acts like always, all the time on nstagram...

Where is Tamara? I don't want to believe Adriana cut off some friendships bc of this guy...too much ridiculous 

Maybe its not something that's conscious. She isn't like "Oh I MUST Not use social media". maybe she just forgets about it sometimes because of whatever is going on. It makes sense a woman her age ISN'T consumed with social media that much. She isn't a millennial. Even when her bf isn't there adriana could go a week without posting, sadly. She will if she is busy or distracted by something else. There is def a person with her now to distract her and we all think for some reason she is avoiding posting them together herself.

Adriana still follows Tamara atleast.

And he's still liking and responding to comments on that corny harry potter scarf picture of his. Days later. 

Get a life man. You're with a woman that in any other circumstance you wouldn't be allowed within 500 feet of. And you're out here refreshing instagram to find opinions from your deluded cult followers about how adriana is so lucky to have found YOU. :rofl: 

Can one of Adriana's friends please stage an intervention. I'm sure it wouldn't do shit. But for the love of god. 

:baronlamesign:

24 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

If not her therapist, can atleast her agent sit down and have a talk with her? Somebody thats not trying to sleep with her and use her for attention?

I am glad you caught on to his body language when she was trying to dance he was just standing there, he did look like on the inside he didn't like that and thats why he wouldn't let go of her hand because he wanted her to stop. He didn't look pleased, but Adriana can have a good time, she can dance.

The first part -- exactly!!! I said something similar in the last post too. Maybe if her friends or someone stage an intervention. Like you said even her agent. I'm not sure it would work but she would be forced to confront this in an additional way. Even if she decides to ignore her friends she still has to even for a few moments consider what theyre saying. 

And about the party. I love Adriana's vibe. She's just trying to have a good time. She was dressed so casually and just didn't care. Metin can't be bothered to even pretend he's having a good time. But you know what? I think that his inability sometimes to appear normal or be able to fake through a moment he's uncomfortable with is kind of telling. For me this is slightly different than his manipulation. His manipulation involves him and Adriana and his plans crumble when others get involved. Even if others are involved in a non direct way like comments on social media. He feels threatened very, very quickly and easily.

6 hours ago, EmmaParis said:

I have to say that I wouldn't be surprised at all if they got married. I would be deeply disappointed, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Adriana is blindly in love and he, who isn't stupid (yes a loathsome man, but not an idiot), knows that he's in front of the opportunity of his life in every way, I mean money, fame and even that in his best dreams that could imagine he, a short, ugly and scrawny man, dating one of the most beautiful women in the world. He does what he wants with her, he manipulates Adriana as he wants, I would be surprised if he doesn't try to marry her and I would be surprised if she, seeing how much she has changed since she met him, says no to a marriage proposal. I guess it's a matter of time.

P.S: Happy new year to everyone!!

Exactly. With his actions every since she went to dubai and made all those posts and unfollowed him, its obvious he is calculated and being strategic. I am starting to feel like he invited himself to miami. She got upset over whatever he did, and everybody saw that. And he doesn't want to lose his trophy and this girl he started and already planned on changing. He doesn't want to lose this power

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8cce7f1fe7364ed4f7dfab957f6739ec/tumblr_p1sc8cRb9V1vuad6ho1_1280.jpg

His behavior since all of this:

He  made it his business to go to miami as soon as she comes back, but he has to wait because Adriana is spending Christmas with her real family, including the daughter's father.  But literally right after, he is there and he makes sure that he made it obvious by filming that video with him talking

The video wasn't something for Adriana but more so for the turkish press. To say "See, I AM here" and clearly it worked. Then he made this post with a picture that was NOT taken in miami. It doesn't show miami but he tags the miami location, and everybody knows thats where Adriana lives. Again making the point that he is with her, he doesn't even say her actual name in the caption, pretending he is being discreet but his actions says it all

https://78.media.tumblr.com/babcc8ef2d26be66efef3347edc05684/tumblr_p1nil0In3n1vuad6ho1_540.jpg

It doesn't matter how good he is with words, actions always speaks louder than words.

After this, not only do people in turkey, think they are together.. They start creating marriage rumors and he is back on social media looking through his comments constantly. Liking comments that talk about how lucky Adriana is to have HIM, he often ignores the comments saying he is the lucky one. Its like after posting showing he is with Adriana he checks back on ig to see if he got new "fans" and more attention from it.

And lets not forget him constantly taking pics of Adriana without her looking. It looks like he pretends to take a photo of something else when really just is making it known Adriana is there and he is still with her

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2017_12/25025625_237110496828056_8207803453230022656_n.thumb.jpg.717179d69a77d8f15c27e7055d29f47c.jpg

metinhara ig stories.

Taking pics of her dog one day. Shit like that nearly everyday just to prove that he is with her.He threatened to sue just because people didn't think he was with her. He didn't threatened to sue when the engagement rumors happened or when Turkish press took intrusive pics of Adriana. Obviously he only cares about it being known that he is with her. Nobody should feel the need to prove they are in the presence of their partner regardless of some simple general rumors, unless it is really important to him that the WORLD knows who he is with. And thats attention seeking behavior. He is literally asking for it. Thats why he pulled that ring mess, getting down on one knee,  and then his turkish friend uploads it. What if her kids saw that, thats not good for them. Thats rude to do infront of her kids and they could have saw. But you know he doesn't care, he only cares about himself.

And after he does this stuff, he is back to liking comments about himself on social media about how lucky Adriana is to have him. Adriana probably doesn't realize because she doesn't follow him, and he KNOWS this. Its literally sickening. If anybody is religious, they need to pray to adriana she sees the light. Because metin is very strategic with stuff and he is tricky and sneaky and un-genuine about his "love" for adriana. We should figure something was already up with him supposedly loving her but he is purposely trying to change her. Even when she was dancing and trying to have a good time last night, he seriously looked like he didn't like it. She was just being her usual self (for once). He truly has a problem with Adriana being herself...

And thats why all the fans hate him. He doesn't appreciate Adriana nor like the things about her that everyone else does, and so he is trying to change it. He is literally trying to take away the reasons why people like Adriana. And I don't think thats the goal, to have people turn against Adriana. I don't like him but I don't think he is purposely trying to do THAT, its just gonna be one of the many results of his real goal. His real goal is for her to be somebody who he wants her to be regardless, he just doesn't care that it will do damage to her career and people who support her. Per usual, he just don't care about anybody else but his own self. He literally doesn't care who he hurts. Not Adriana, not her career, not her kids (doing that stupid engagement pose when they could have saw), damn sure not her fans. When he says "let love win". he means "let metin win". He didn't even do anything to his turkish friends who got drunk and ran around in Adriana's house filming, disrespecting her home.

It is scary a forgiving and seemingly very naive person like Adriana is dealing with a person like metin who is not stupid and knows how to manipulate.