Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Don_Billy said:

677c-6adf-4ac1-a827-3edd22d1d0eb

Hi, somebody knows where the original picture of this come from? I cant find it at my collection.

it is from VS, I have this original photo in my computer. But I think I saw one of this in a page called as VK, there has community for AL and there has all this old/new photos

43 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

it is from VS, I have this original photo in my computer. But I think I saw one of this in a page called as VK, there has community for AL and there has all this old/new photos

Could you post the original pic around here or send me a link? Would be great.

Totally agree..she never was prude

Just saw metin stories..so Adriana will give a party in her house like last year?

I was on ig yesterday and just saw Izabel in Noronha with her boyfriend, what a cute guy and he even speak portuguese..then I remember about Adriana and...it's sad!!! 

He is an athlete though. Ofcourse I hate this adriana and metin just as much as literally everybody else. But her situation being sad and scary are different from Izabel and her bf. They have nothing to do with each other.

To me its not sad that Adriana doesn't have a handsome, just as wealthy, guy with her. Different strokes for different folks on the superficial qualities (even though having somebody with as much money is good because the person wouldn't be insecure). But it is sad that her past relationships and life experience whatever they may be, has lead her into the hands of the wrong kind of person. A person who can take advantage of her. A person who can manipulate her especially since people say he has a way with words. A person who literally makes a living changing people. Adriana running into him while she was down and vulnerable and "lost" makes her likely to change even more than she has to because its like she has forgotten her self worth. She is just an easy target for somebody like him. And you can't blame fans being skeptical of him in general when he was liking so many comments talking about him influencing and changing her. He has changed her to a point where nobody feels like they know who Adriana is anymore. Her own mom doesn't even seems to be on board with some of the things he had her saying and is liking photos of Adriana that she took her  clothes off in. And her mom and family and agents usually looks more supportive than they do this time. But I don't blame her mom/family nor fans nor even the media for looking at this skeptical now.

It truly is sad she has gotten to a point that her life, trust, and loyalty has ended up in the wrong hands. The hands of somebody who is able to convince her to change drastically in a short amount of time. The RIGHT person, no matter what, would see Adriana and appreciate her for the person that she is and what she does for her career. Just because she wasn't perfect and she is human and has her "baggage" doesn't mean she has to do a 180 on herself. the right person won’t encourage her to dilute, censor, or edit herself in order to feel worthy of something. She don’t need to waste her time on people who are committed to turning her into who THEY want her to be. Adriana has made it so far and is still here today and was one of the most loved and inspiring individuals BEFORE metin for a reason.

Now he has her looking hypocritical, ungrateful to the success and blessing she had in her career, and also just bizarre in general. When you're vulnerable and insecure about yourself, you end up letting people do this kind of damage to you. And we all know Adriana was at a bad point in her life, because she said it on IG.

Adriana doesn't need to be with a soccer/futbol player in general but she surely doesn't need to be with somebody who she allows to make her look bad. Its been hard on social media, seeing people who already hated adriana, have a field day with this and you can't even defend her because for the first time in her life, she has given people good reason to think bad things about her. All because she put too much faith and power in metin.

Adriana doesn't need a book. She doesn't need a manipulative spiritual teacher/boyfriend who truly only cares about himself and his OWN image and getting attention from being with her. She needs at most a therapist, someone like that. A PLATONIC professional. Platonic meaning, its their job, they aren't going to want to be in a relationship with her, they are truly just there to help. Someone who actually specializes and is educated on helping people like her, not just writing a book about it and doing speeches.Somebody has an office for doing this. Atleast you know their intentions won't be to manipulate her, change her into what they want her to be, or trying to become her partner. Its gonna be genuine if she got help from somebody like that instead.

What I said is that Izabel's boyfriend seems a nice guy (not bc he is athlete or rich), and then I remember that Adriana is with this freak (yes Freak) guy and it's sad bc she deserves a good person (I trought)... she is the one in the worse situation in this area...Like I said she is the only model that could look to him

Of course he is posting photos of her, and she is not even looking... 

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

What I said is that Izabel's boyfriend seems a nice guy (not bc he is athlete or rich), and then I remember that Adriana is with this freak (yes Freak) guy and it's sad bc she deserves a good person (I trought)... she is the one in the worse situation in this area...Like I said she is the only model that could look to him

Of course he is posting photos of her, and she is not even looking... 

Right. She isn't in most of the photos he has posted lately. Like that love wins post, it looks like he was pretending to take a pic of whatever it was he holding, but he clearly made a point to show Adriana in the background. She wasn't looking then...And trying to pretend he is just showing about the party, as if he spent money on it. Knowing very well it was Adriana's coins because this her usual New Years party. Again he went a day without showing he was with her so he has to makeup for that today. ALSO I see he changed the picture he had posted of Adriana, he changed it to asking people how was 2017, I guess to pretend like its not about showing Adriana but like I said before, every thing on the internet stays on there. This is the ORIGINAL post:

https://78.media.tumblr.com/10defabbcb4fa47190285a7b606f3103/tumblr_p1ud0kYGr11ve4hano1_1280.jpg

He just changed it after we called it out of him posting her without looking as if its his party and stuff. He is always trying to save his own ass when he is caught doing this stuff

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

He is even making researche with that photo ? I will not look at his ig anymore 

Exactly, he only did that because he saw her, we feel its unnecessary and Adriana isn't even looking. He didn't even have a question on there originally.

You all would not believe me when I say a fellow fan said what if just 30 minutes ago, saying what if metin ends up pulling something like this. She has only known him for six months, things just got rocky between them. Please don't let this be real. Seriously.