Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

3 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

So there wasn't a huge opening for the dubai vs x balmain thing. I guess she was just there for vacation. I've been so off with my assumptions and predictions lately lol. Ah well. I hope all of you guys have a merry christmas! :heart: and / or happy holiday! Xo

We all have been off. I am glad she got the chance to like be by herself and stuff. I feel like she needed that

can someone translate it better. Dont get the part, if the statement is real.....

LIES
"Lima and Hara were separated" as Lima released Metin Hara from his social media account the day before. However Metin Hara denied the allegation of separation by making a clear statement about the matter.
"4 Days Later AFTER"
The Turkish writer added that Lima did not follow him, and the social media executives mistakenly left it behind. "No separation, I'll be there in 4 days" ..

http://www.medyaradar.com/adriana-lima-takipten-cikarmisti-metin-haradan-ayrilik-aciklamasi-haberi-900021

10 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

can someone translate it better. Dont get the part, if the statement is real.....

LIES
"Lima and Hara were separated" as Lima released Metin Hara from his social media account the day before. However Metin Hara denied the allegation of separation by making a clear statement about the matter.
"4 Days Later AFTER"
The Turkish writer added that Lima did not follow him, and the social media executives mistakenly left it behind. "No separation, I'll be there in 4 days" ..

http://www.medyaradar.com/adriana-lima-takipten-cikarmisti-metin-haradan-ayrilik-aciklamasi-haberi-900021

Honestly, I can't believe Turkish media anymore. lol  But if this is true, it means that he will spend Christmas in Miami?

Yeah this follow/unfollow ritual has my brain hurting:banghead: but maybe they decided to not follow each other and keep it as private as possible because of media. You know Turkish media has a habit of reading between lines of how they act unnecessarily.

9 hours ago, jamiya said:

Metin unfollowed her... But they have not deleted pictures. I'm getting confused...:huh:

Maybe it means something. I don't think we can take anything away from adriana's following/unfollowing. But metin has not unfollowed her throughout their relationship from what I can recall. I feel that he wouldn't unless he had a final reason to. But who knows? maybe they're trying to keep things private. Didn't adriana and marko not follow each other for a long time or something?

7 hours ago, ramires said:

Yeah this follow/unfollow ritual has my brain hurting:banghead: but maybe they decided to not follow each other and keep it as private as possible because of media. You know Turkish media has a habit of reading between lines of how they act unnecessarily.

This doesn't make sense...