Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

When he met her aunt? He stayed in Miami less than 1 week, at the american beauty star party he wasn't there anymore... and when he was there (I think) Adriana was on stories at the middle of the night and when she filmed he wasn't there... like they see each other very few times... And none of her family follow him, just her cousin who is a surfer and call everyone brother lol

They met just 6 MONTHS ago, they live in differents COUNTRIES and look what he already done?! And in such a short period she unfollowed him so many times....even deleted the photos

But I'm still shocked how easy is to Adriana to call a guy the love of her life, her everything, her life..jesus this is problematic

20 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

When he met her aunt? He stayed in Miami less than 1 week, at the american beauty star party he wasn't there anymore... and when he was there (I think) Adriana was on stories at the middle of the night and when she filmed he wasn't there... like they see each other very few times... And none of her family follow him, just her cousin who is a surfer and call everyone brother lol

They met just 6 MONTHS ago, they live in differents COUNTRIES and look what he already done?! And in such a short period she unfollowed him so many times....even deleted the photos

But I'm still shocked how easy is to Adriana to call a guy the love of her life, her everything, her life..jesus this is problematic

Sorry but it's not because she filmed a video at her house where we can't see him that he's not there. That's kind of a weird assumption to make. I think in general Adriana moves way too fast when it comes to relationships, but in the end, she's a grown woman who can do whatever she wants. It's her life. I do think though that she shouldn't post things like this in such a vague way. Can she post these things or decide not to go nude/partially nude anymore for an "empty cause"? Absolutely, just do it in a more professional manner and people wouldn't be so confused. I do wonder though what an "empty cause" for her means because it could literally mean anything. VS? Love magazine? What? I know she can't really write very well in English but I'm sure someone she knows could maybe write it for her and help her with it if that's all she wanted to say. 

11 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

To me him liking pics about them as a couple, under a post that is supposed to be about ADRIANA and her CAREER decisions says something. And its bad. And the fact that he is so anal about the comments in general.

Every person who knows about turkish culture aren't that surprised about any of this. They know of men who will manipulate women like this. And they know their culture is not progressive. They are the opposite of feminist almost. And that makes sense because remember when adriana was getting heat from being a VS model by some turkish people.

And now after how many years Adriana is picking and choosing when to take her clothes off. SMH eventually Adriana just won't be doing it anymore and just won't even be the same. It is so crazy she does not realize that she is doing a 180 degree on her personal own way of thinking. Watch her go from being what she think is a "feminist", to sexist and extremely "traditional" if he keeps "guiding her" . She is a fool if she let a man do that to her. Becoming somebody she wasn't. Looking in the mirror and won't even recognize herself.

This VS shit should be the least of her fans worries right now. We have to hope Adriana is in the right state of her mind

Have been living in Turkey for half a year and this is so sad but I agree, that's the vibe I'm getting. 

9 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

I agree with this 100%. It's very weird that he does nothing except patrol his Instagram for comments all day. It's true that if what was being said was untrue then it wouldn't bother him but what's even more than that is that he's like waiting and monitoring. It's like he's getting so much validation from the comments praising him and acknowledging them as a couple but he is so fast to monitor. Creepy. 

Another thing I really don't like is that there are some comments left by Turkish people that are saying word for word "Good work Metin. You're teaching Adriana how to act right" or comments about how he's showing her how a woman should be. 

Get the fuck out of here! I'm so embarrassed for her and simultaneously worried. 

This makes me extremely angry. 

Disturbed and shook bc of both of yours comments. Already had this feeling about the time she's been with Metin but you put it into words perfectly. 

39 minutes ago, ramires said:

I didn’t get what makes you all think it was metin’s fault since he proudly Said he is happy with his gf being a lingerie model. 

Well he certainly isn’t going to admit to whatever his true feelings are. ??‍♀️

I absolutely adore Adriana, but if she leaves now, in this way, because of sick boyfriend, I'm loosing all my respect to her. She could have been a supermodel and now it could all collapse because of what?? If by 'empty cause' she consideres VS, she should leave, cuz they are feeding you girl and if it's because of LOVE advent, she should have kept her mouth shut. Taylor Hill did it, so does that mean that Taylor is worse than Adriana? NO. Really dissapointed.

12 minutes ago, Ann11 said:

I absolutely adore Adriana, but if she leaves now, in this way, because of sick boyfriend, I'm loosing all my respect to her. She could have been a supermodel and now it could all collapse because of what?? If by 'empty cause' she consideres VS, she should leave, cuz they are feeding you girl and if it's because of LOVE advent, she should have kept her mouth shut. Taylor Hill did it, so does that mean that Taylor is worse than Adriana? NO. Really dissapointed.

What? What are you talking about? Who said Taylor is worse than Adriana because of LOVE advent?? No one said such a thing. Have you really read her post? she just expressed her position, she never criticize anyone. 

This news is now everywhere...even Vogue... I really hope this time she or her agency clear up what she meant. 
If she is truly ending her career as a lingerie model this just a stupid way to do it. I am truly disappointed that she can be so easily influenced... 

28 minutes ago, jamiya said:

What? What are you talking about? Who said Taylor is worse than Adriana because of LOVE advent?? No one said such a thing. Have you really read her post? she just expressed her position, she never criticize anyone. 

I'm sorry for wrong use of words, English is not my first language. What I meant was that, she called it 'empty cause', if she was reffering to it, so in some way she was bashing it. Maybe it wasn't about LOVE advent, but whatever part of modeling she was reffering to, it's not okay to call it 'empty cause'. If she decided to change or stop modeling, or whatever, great. But just because you don't like it, don't say if others are doing it's wrong. 

1 hour ago, Ann11 said:

Agree

VS fans seriously need to shut up and wait. I don't agree with what Adriana said and I think she was influenced, but VS fans are doing the most and they don't even know if its true. How hard can it be to wait it out after two days? We literally don't know and it turns out Adriana's social media activity was nothing unusual anyway. They need to WAIT. It may take awhile but at the end of the day, all they have are their own assumptions, everybody should remember that.