Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

LOOK GUYS .. I FOUND SOME POST ABOUT ADRIANA IT IS IN PORTUGUESE BUT I WILL LET THE TRANSLATE HER .. A FRIEND OF MINE SHOW TO ME AND IN MY OPINION IT IS A LITTLE LACK OF RESPECT .. CALLING HER LAZY BITCH AND OTHER AWFUL THINGS 

THE LINK OF THE POST: https://vk.com/wall-104860934_15457

" Hi girls Adriana Lima made a crazy stop following all the Angels, Ed and the brand VS. She made a line that I do not know who wanted her body and such a sexy video I did not understand right but that thing: did the misunderstanding after 20 years suckling in the titties of VS, only that personal opinion loves: made this crazy because it can not keep the body nor the rhythm of the new ones that are there. Adriana has always been sampled after the body was bad neither commercial anymore does, just going on event turned promoter now? Anyway, my love is this, I was drinking, I did not post any fucking tags, I do not know what the fucking thing is, if they want the information, they're going to have to accept it. I love Adriana but the bitch is accommodated. "

22 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Josephine, Maria Borges and Lily wrote all positive comments under her post, so it's definitely not VS or they wouldn't have done that for sure.

Disagree...they may not know anything about her situation and just think her post was about "feminism" and help others women

I thought by today she would of cleared up her statement. I'm sure she read what people are writing... I hope she does it soon. 

What was written in that Instagram pic was not so bad. It kind of sounds like something Adriana would post, but what she wrote under the picture is so confusing... 

14 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

I thought by today she would of cleared up her statement. I'm sure she read what people are writing... I hope she does it soon. 

What was written in that Instagram pic was not so bad. It kind of sounds like something Adriana would post, but what she wrote under the picture is so confusing... 

I think that she won't do anything .. I don't know why she have a PR if doesn't use they

25 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Disagree...they may not know anything about her situation and just think her post was about "feminism" and help others women

+1.  And from what I've read in social networks and forums, everyone for granted that this post supposes the end of Adriana in VS. A very widespread theory is that what has really happened is that VS hasn't wanted to renew her contract, it has bothered her and that's why it ended up like that. And to try to save her image, she prefers to say that she is the one who stops doing that kind of work and not that what has really happened is that they have fired her. 

I still don't know what to believe, but I don't rule out that this theory is true, I only know that I'm very disappointed with Adriana.

Although if Adriana's intention was to save her image with this farewell, it has gone very wrong, because I would say that most find her attitude quite hypocritical and pathetic.

5 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

+1.  And from what I've read in social networks and forums, everyone for granted that this post supposes the end of Adriana in VS. A very widespread theory is that what has really happened is that VS hasn't wanted to renew her contract, it has bothered her and that's why it ended up like that. And to try to save her image, she prefers to say that she is the one who stops doing that kind of work and not that what has really happened is that they have fired her. 

I still don't know what to believe, but I don't rule out that this theory is true, I only know that I'm very disappointed with Adriana.

Although if Adriana's intention was to save her image with this farewell, it has gone very wrong, because I would say that most find her attitude quite hypocritical and pathetic.

Yeh bu why give unfollow in the other angels? I mean .. there's no their fault

22 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh bu why give unfollow in the other angels? I mean .. there's no their fault

If all of this is true, then maybe she just thought it would be a good idea to unfollow everyone associated with VS? I have no idea tbh as she still follows Lais and Lily.

@Angie_Noir Of course she is allowed to change her mind and it’s completely natural for her to do so, I don’t think anyone thinks the way they did 20 years ago or still agree with the things they did back then, but I think what most people are so angry about is how she did this... this is far from professional. I mean we can sit here and speculate for another 10 pages but no matter what this is, she should’ve been more tactful and professional about it. Like others here I thought that by now she would’ve maybe made a post to clear things up but guess not since she posted about... her dogs? I think if there will be any statement it will come tomorrow but if not then this makes it even more weird.

1 hour ago, EmmaParis said:

This does seem to be the prevailing theory from most people not on instagram. I find it hard to believe but in some ways it's also what makes the most sense. There is a slight chance but if that is the case and they're trying to push her out, this is the lamest move for her to make. Or at least her execution of the move is terrible.

Why won't she address this? I know she has seen the comments because she was online deleting comments last night from her post (including two of mine) while Metin was busy liking every post on his page about him and adriana. I don't know I hope that she's ok. It seems like something is just very wrong. I know she's stubborn but callous? 

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I agree. I think that if adriana is good friends with the girls she still follows it doesn't mean she has reached out to tell them everything or anything like that. They might not even think she's referring to vs. Maybe she's not but her refusal to clear this up as soon as possible makes it seem like she doesn't care? It's confusing. 

2 hours ago, EmmaParis said:

I don’t think so because from VS end nobody had a problem with whet she said. Too many angels supported her text and all that. Like very happily. And Adriana didn’t unfollow EVERYBODY from there. Not every angel and not every person behind the scenes. She unfollowed ed awhile ago and I know she had already unfollowed VS’ account before her and ale’s VS conmercial came out, which is a long time ago. 

Yesterday all she did was unfollow some models, and thats nothing new. 

I am also very sure that VS didn’t say they didn’t want to renew her contract. Lets just say they already went through that and we would have found out earlier if thats the case.  

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Changed her mind 360° in a few weeks?! Like we all know she is unstable but this is too much.... and she knows people could think this is about VS so why not write thia clear?

When has she ever? We complained d about her all the time how unresponsive she is to things. The most she has ever done is just delete a post but only if the post got alot of hate. This one didn’t much. People were confused mostly or just supportive. So she isn’t gonna delete. She never clears stuff up. Remember the just as heavy rumors about her not being able to go to China and all that. People were scared Adriana wasn’t there because we didn’t see and she refused to post anything. The fans and media didn’t found out until the actual VS events. But Adriana still didn’t say anything on social media 

now, her team could but who knows because 1. They are lazy. 2. Its sunday, its not a weekday, they probably don’t have to do their job. 

But I don’t expect them to because of number 1. But Adriana herself doesn't do it.

I don't know when she unfollowed Ed...Emerald is it after the show?  And I think she just didn't unfollow people she is close like Lais.... Plus, the fact that she didn't promoted the show on her ig was very weird and now this... 

But the fact is, now we are here talking about it and she is relax calling or texting Metin hahaha like she is like "whatever"