Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

40 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

martha,sara and not sure about VS. She never followed the other new angels except Lais. I mean she unfollowed like 30 people this week so its nothing wrong with that, but after her post i thought it's strange many are VS related. Maybe on monday they bring a statement and clear it up. So many speculations and theories around now. I think she tried to give us a good message about the pressure from the fashion industrie but i wished she was more specific and not so vague.

Thank you. Many VS fans seem to misunderstand that she has unfollowed all angels and VS team. Rumor is scary. lol

50 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

He liked a comment someone wrote on one of his pictures. "You dodged a bullet when you dumped adriana early she's pathetic and that b**ch is wildly unstable ?" something like that. He deleted the comment  but the instagram account I pasted maybe has the exact words/screen shot. Maybe it's not that big of a deal. He didn't write it himself it came off more like he was laughing at her. In my opinion though he didn't need to do that it's a bit petty. I don't know. Basically everyone is hating on her except for the support she's getting in instagram comments. All non models and non teenagers seem to be annoyed by her. 

I hope she cleans this up soon. 

Why did she go out with such a jerk?????? He is really...sucks.

She has never dated a good one. 

41 minutes ago, notthatkindagirl said:

https://www.n-tv.pt/acontece/adriana-lima-nao-voltara-a-despir-se-por-causas-vazias-estou-farta-de-imposicoes/

Can somebody translate this from brazillian portugese? Does it say anything new or is it everything we know already?

Adriana Lima has announced that she will stop showing the body for "empty causes". In a message published in Instagram, the Brazilian model points the finger at the pressure that society imposes on women.

She is one of the most valuable "angels" of the North American brand Victoria's Secret and went to parade in "lingerie" which made her career in the world of fashion. Now, Adriana Lima has put an end to "undressing for empty causes." In a letter published on Instagram, the Brazilian top model, 36, said that "women can not continue to live in a world with superficial values" and wants to contribute to that change.

Adriana Lima says that the profession she embraced at age 15, when she came second in the Supermodel of the World, forced her to "look a certain way." "I'm tired of impositions. Women can not continue to live in a world with superficial values. It is not fair and, more than that, it is not physically and psychologically healthy that society asks us to be, to behave and to appear. I want to change this. On behalf of my grandmother, my mother, and all the predecessors who were labeled, pressured and misunderstood, "she writes.

In a comment accompanying her ad, which is the fourth highest paid model in the world, according to Forbes' recent list, explains that what made her "think" was a friend who told her she was "dissatisfied" with your body. " "The moment I realized that most women wake up every morning trying to fit into the stereotype that society, social media, fashion, etc., have imposed ... I have concluded that this is no way to live.(...) I will not undress again for empty causes. "

Adriana Lima, mother of Valentina, eight, and Sienna, five (the result of her marriage to Marko Jarić, completed last year), ends the text with an appeal and a request: "Let's change the world. Sorry if I exceeded the limits. "

She should make all more clear now that she has came to post on Instagram.

If she doesn't do it the image we all would get is that she's bitting the hand of those who has been and still feeding hers and her.

I also noticed that this year her walk in the show hasn't been as active as she normally does. She's changing a lot in a short time. Sounds like in her head all she gets converses to "if I do this he will stay forever."

I mean, if you being a celebrity you can't put that post, unfollow several angels and the VS account and hope nothing happens, she has generated a lot of rumors in an unnecessary way and that's damaging her image. How can she remain so clumsy in her way of expressing herself on IG? How is it possible that nobody from her team or agency says anything to her?

Because for many people it is being as if she were a hypocritical person, very influential and ungrateful. And I don't think she's a bad person at all, in fact I think she's a very kind-hearted person. It bothers me that she spoils her image and reputation in this way, for a man she has only been dating for 5 or 6 months.

I really don't know what is going on with her. I don't think that She's talking about Love Magazine. I mean..maybe can be about vogue Italia (?) makes no sense she said such a thing sinne earlier this year she was in Love Easter. And who is this friend? Does she really exist or this friend it is "Metin" ?  Who talk shit all the time. She always was so close of Ed , he always treated her like a Daughter and sundelly she did this? And the angels like Martha who seems to like Adriana , since the other angels who really like her too. In my opinion she is very ungrateful and  hypocritical

I mean .. She always take of her clothes like it was not a big deal.. Like in GQ Magazine and most of VS Shoots. But since she's started date with him, she became a little boring and she even talk to Doutzen in the NYFW .. And they always was so close even after Doutzen leave VS. What Adriana need it is change her PR team for they try to stop some shit like this. If she really want to continue in the industry like she said , she has to stop let Metin be inside of her mind and stop saying what he want to listen. And Adriana as a woman should be more stronger and no let her boyfriends change her .. This way she's giving the wrong message for her kids.

10 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

But since she's started date with him, she became a little boring and she even talk to Doutzen in the NYFW .. And they always was so close even after Doutzen leave VS.

What did she say about Doutzen?

By the way, what is the fault of her colleagues that her boyfriend has brainwashed her? Bc Adriana's message and the unfollows she has given put dowm them, as if they were in favor of creating complexes for other women. Not only is it a bad gesture on her part as a VS worker, but also as a coworker.