Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I'm probably wrong but notice all the vs angels encouraging her post or egging her on. :ninjaknives:

They probably want her gone because they know while she's around they aren't much. I feel that candice is especially happy with the potential of this. This is her right now: :excited:(ok maybe not after she had her child she seems mellow or different but I am half joking)

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

No, Adriana said that on the day the show aired that she didn't know ale was leaving. And Adriana and Ale actually knew each other before VS, forreal. I am VERY sure Adriana didn't know. VERY.

This isn't about Ale.So what if she didn't know?Maybe Ale wanted to keep it a secret untill the show aired,VS would have wanted that to atract more hype.Pretty sure they would not say to each other when are their contracts expiring.She would not unfollow ed after all this years working for him.She was allways gratefull to him.Never ever threw shade at anyone in the industry,i doubt she would start with VS

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Do you think this is really the case? That is quite sad if so. She is probably the most beautiful woman in the world and that level of insecurity would be shocking and also sad.

Totally. And I don't find it shocking. Because Adriana has been in bad relationships in the past and multiple. So, depending on what happened during those she will have trust and insecurity issues. THAT is normal. Esp since its rumored that Marko cheated.

But all of this constantly changing who she is when a new man enters her life is not normal and its not good and its wack. As I said before, I do think there is more to it. But the influence of mentin on her is also clear as day. Even teenagers on IG accounts think her behavior since being with him is weird. Anybody can see it but her. And those close to her just don't say shit. Anyways, the changing who she is and all that OVER compromising for men that she isn't even married to yet is NOT normal and its not good.

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

This isn't about Ale.So what if she didn't know?Maybe Ale wanted to keep it a secret untill the show aired,VS would have wanted that to atract more hype.Pretty sure they would not say to each other when are their contracts expiring.

You were saying that since Ale's contract was up, that means Adriana's was and she knew that. I am saying Adriana wouldn't have made that connection because she clearly didn't remember it being Ale's time up. You brought ale up, and thats why I continued on to say, Adriana didn't even realize it was Ale's time to leave until it was announced.

1 minute ago, fieldofoptics said:

I'm probably wrong but notice all the vs angels encouraging her post or egging her on. :ninjaknives:

They probably want her gone because they know while she's around they aren't much. I feel that candice is especially happy with the potential of this. This is her right now: :excited:(ok maybe not after she had her child she seems mellow or different but I am half joking)

Yeah, I notice their likes and encouragement which is why I think if something went down, she should have just unfollowed VS and Ed if she felt so inclined but left the Angels out of it. It just looks...bad. 

But yeah, I'm sure those other Angel's fans are rejoicing since they've been calling her to leave for years. :D

Also, welcome. :flower:

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Totally. And I don't find it shocking. Because Adriana has been in bad relationships in the past and multiple. So, depending on what happened during those she will have trust and insecurity issues. THAT is normal.

But all of this constantly changing who she is when a new man enters her life is not normal and its not good and its wack. As I said before, I do think there is more to it. But the influence of mentin on her is also clear as day. Even teenagers on IG accounts think her behavior since being with him is weird. Anybody can see it but her. And those close to her just don't say shit. Anyways, the changing who she is and all that OVER compromising for men that she isn't even married to yet is NOT normal and its not good.

Adriana always seems like a follower. in this way she seems different than models like gisele or miranda to me. she always seems to follow someone's lead, but with this metin character I don't know what it is it seems like it's so obvious that this is all due to him and his reblogging her post makes her look that much worse. it just seals the deal to make it clear he was the guiding force behind her thinking. it looks bad right? a lingerie model for over half of her life realizes this due to a turkish guru she has been dating for a couple months? it's very troubling can no one of her friends help? am I wrong she seems like many of her friends are not famous? I thought non famous people are more eager to tell you the TRUTH

I don't know much of her old relationships but adriana always seems like a follower. in this way she seems different than models like gisele or miranda to me. she always seems to follow someone's lead, but with this metin character I don't know what it is it seems like it's so obvious that this is all due to him and his reblogging her post makes her look that much worse. it just seals the deal to make it clear he was the guiding force behind her thinking. it looks bad right? a lingerie model for over half of her life realizes this due to a turkish guru she has been dating for a couple months? it's very troubling can no one of her friends help? am I wrong she seems like many of her friends are not famous? I thought non famous people are more eager to tell you the TRUTH

Just because you aren't surrounded by many famous people, doesn't mean you also aren't surrounded by alot of YES men too. None famous people can be YES MEN, and tell you everything you're doing is right, and everybody else is wrong. Adriana I think is surrounded by those people, and sometimes I think she wants to be. She comes off as very stubborn.

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

You were saying that since Ale's contract was up, that means Adriana's was and she knew that. I am saying Adriana wouldn't have made that connection because she clearly didn't remember it being Ale's time up. You brought ale up, and thats why I continued on to say, Adriana didn't even realize it was Ale's time to leave until it was announced.

she knew about her contract not ale.Ale has been hinting at this last year anyway in an interview when she said she doesn't wan't to stay untill 40 but only waiting for her time.My point is she would not do this to VS randomly out of the bloom.She is in NY,ed is also there with at a photoshoot.Something happened most likely.

2 minutes ago, 4BWL said:

Yeah, I notice their likes and encouragement which is why I think if something went down, she should have just unfollowed VS and Ed if she felt so inclined but left the Angels out of it. It just looks...bad. 

But yeah, I'm sure those other Angel's fans are rejoicing since they've been calling her to leave for years. :D

Also, welcome. :flower:

I always get those bad vibes from taylor hill and candice in terms of their negative energy for adriana. I know the ridiculousness of my words I am maybe fully wrong but just saying they're probably very accepting of it. for candice with no adriana the fantasy bra is hers next year lmao (even though fantasy bra does not matter imo)

I wish it's not true that Adriana is leaving like this. I hope she's better than this! VS has made her entire career and made her a household name.

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

Just because you aren't surrounded by many famous people, doesn't mean you also aren't surrounded by alot of YES men too. None famous people can be YES MEN, and tell you everything you're doing is right, and everybody else is wrong. Adriana I think is surrounded by those people, and sometimes I think she wants to be. She comes off as very stubborn.

Yes true. I don't know about her personal relationships with friends maybe they won't say anything or maybe she won't listen I just think she is different than people like new vs angels or alessandra who have mostly industry friends so I thought there was some positive in that.

It's scary to me that this seems like a sudden decision for adriana. why is someone or anything able to impact her so emotionally to do something insane like this? Even if it's not metin and it's just a strong emotional urge or realization. be a smart person! think about it for a few days. think about it for some time. it seems like this post came impulsively like her unfollowing and following. she didn't think through the consequences at all. just last week or two weeks ago she was talking about how she'll be a vs angel until she's 40 and now she has had an awakening... which is ok! it's her body and life but why like this?! she is the best angel they've ever had with the best legacy. why like this!

I can't see her just saying goodbye to VS like this without a reason when 2 weeks ago she wanted to stay till her 20th.Doesn't make sense just randomly like this.Lais and lilly liked and she is more close to them then the other angels,i doubt lais would like this if she knew about her leaving VS.The other models probably think this is her saying no to LOVE magazine

It's scary to me that this seems like a sudden decision for adriana. why is someone or anything able to impact her so emotionally to do something insane like this? Even if it's not metin and it's just a strong emotional urge or realization. be a smart person! think about it for a few days. think about it for some time. it seems like this post came impulsively like her unfollowing and following. she didn't think through the consequences at all. just last week or two weeks ago she was talking about how she'll be a vs angel until she's 40 and now she has had an awakening... which is ok! it's her body and life but why like this?! she is the best angel they've ever had with the best legacy. why like this!

I agree, and I don't know why nor do I understand why Adriana is like this right now. Even if she wanted to take a dig at VS, does she not realizing that she is fucking herself up? She just threw 18 years of hard work for VS and her one of a kind career with them down the drain her DAMN self. Thats why I refuse to not believe that something more happened. Because its just too irrational otherwise, even for Adriana.

What people supporting her fail to realize is, its not the fact that she is leaving but how she is choosing to do it. WHY couldn't she be classy and graceful with it? VS has given her too many great years for her not be plain and simple.I can't even think of anything that would cause her to be this way.

WHY does she have to be that one person, who can't leave a situation normally and with class.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I think when her frieds want to say something that they didn't agree or if she didn't like she just put them off her life....Like whats happened with Eduardo? And Tamara? 

yeah I remember one time someone told ed's husband when Adriana was dating julian or something, or was it after the matt shit. Anyway, someone told him under a photo he commented on to help her/guide her, as usual her fans predicted what a disaster this was going to turn out. And ed's husband said he would like to but he couldn't. And someone else close to her say they don't try to tell her to run that area of her life.

Adriana is surely one of the most stubborn people, who doesn't seem to listen to people when it comes to that area of her life, but she clearly needs help with it the most, and from her family. I think other people in her family and circle, just say fuck it. Like "she will learn the hard way." That sucks. She isn't going to get far in this area of her life being that way. She should listen more to people who care no matter how she right she thinks she is.People who care about her only have HER best interest at heart. And she is too blinded by what she feels to see what others are seeing. Sometimes you need OTHER people's eyes and observations