Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Angie_Noir said:

I do think it’s influenced by social media somewhat now but she was making money before social media came along so I don’t think it would make a difference . I don’t think that one article with bad comments is going to influence anything because you can you have a separate page , like her Instagram comments with positive comments so it’s wishy washy . It matters if your well liked by designers and actually people you work with . I’m more then sure that Gigi and Kendall had far more terrible comments written about them then her and there still big . Idk,  like I said I like her as a model  but I’m just not that invested , if y’all don’t like her anymore then stop being fans.  ,She won’t know and your life isn’t going to end .

Have they ever been this unprofessional and seemingly ungrateful? Thats the whole reason that regular and general people are ripping her apart for this. She handled it wrong, period. She has been in the industry too long for literally all of what she did and said

Adriana was certainly influenced and I think its a combo of things. metin surely being one of them though. Even teens on IG can see that shit after what she did. And like soph said, still no reason for it. Alessandra always been treated like shit. But hey, she handles it gracefully every single time.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Well, thinking now, maybe this was the reason Metin wasn't in Shangai?!? He wanted her to leave VS? So what is next? Will she stop to go to the gym or what? 

Metin went to the gym WITH her before. So I don't think he has a problem with that.

But what I do think about, is how Adriana had this big problem with him following other VS models. How much you want to bet all of those "what are you looking at posts" were aimed to him. Because after that is when she posted that quote about social media and relationships. And then she deleted some of his pics from her profile and the unfollowing stuff happened.  Thats probably why he actually wasn't at the show. Maybe its a compromise for him? If there is certain things she doesn't want him to do, maybe this is something he wants.... Because so many people really don't think it makes sense and its random for her. Adriana been doing this for too long to feel this way. But I still think something had to happen between her and VS behind the scenes too. Adriana appears literally angry towards VS. Not that she was just finished giving her time.Thats why I think this is a little beyond metin but he did have an influence too. People are right about that. I am sick of her letting dudes come in and do this shit and she ends up having a bad breakup with them anyway. Then she no longer looks like somebody who has bad luck, but like a fool because she doesn't handle a relationship normally. She dives in risking things and changing her own self for them.

They need to be damn married first before all of this starts happening.

17 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

But what I do think about, is how Adriana had this big problem with him following other VS models. How much you want to be all of those "what are you looking at posts" were aimed to him. Because after that is when she posted that quote about social media and relationships. And then she deleted some of his pics from her profile and the unfollowing stuff happened.  Thats probably why he actually wasn't at the show. Maybe its a compromise for him?

Chile, now who the hell does she think wants Metin besides her.! :hang: But yeah, I understand she probably looked at it like a respect thing. 

1 hour ago, 4BWL said:

Chile, now who the hell does she think wants Metin beside her.! :hang: But yeah, I understand she probably looked at it like a respect thing. 

Thats more like a submission thing to me because this is her career we are talking about here and how her kids and her mom are supported.

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

Thats more like a submission thing to me because this is her career we are talking about her and how her kids and her mom are supported.

Yeah, the respect part was in reference to her wanting him to unfollow the models.

I agree 100% that she should've thought about her kids future before she burns bridges and slaps the industry that made her in the face. Her money won't run out anytime soon and I'm sure she'll keep ABS but if something happened with that, his "writer" money damn sure won't support them. Her sacrifice > His. 

59 minutes ago, 4BWL said:

Yeah, the respect part was in reference to her wanting him to unfollow the models.

I agree 100% that she should've thought about her kids future before she burns bridges and slaps the industry that made her in the face. Her money won't run out anytime soon and I'm sure she'll keep ABS but if something happened with that, his "writer" money damn sure won't support them. Her sacrifice > His. 

And what if ABS gets cancelled after the second season or they hire a new host? SMH. Just not smart to burn bridges like this. Will her team atleast create a statement to give an explanation?? SMH.

She didn't delete vs related stuff from her feed.This is a big misunderstanding or something happened between her and VS.She is in NY and most of the angels wen't there 2 and were shooting something with ed there.Ed usually doesn't show up to any photoshoots ,usually the holiday ones.Maybe her contract expired and they don't wan't to resign her or something?

I know for a fact that she signed a contract extension 2 or 3 years ago at the exact same time with ale.It was a big story back then if they would resign.So ale's contract expired this year i think since she left,and Adriana's as well.It was during the winter when it happened.Something happened,either VS didn't wan't to pay her anymore and this how they save face since she allready said she wanted to stay untill her 20th show and VS would look really bad if they fired her or something.It is not like her to do this to ed out of the bloom for just a story she heard from a friend.Something definitely happened

Well SHE or her team need to clear this up. At the least thats what they could do. Give a fucking formal statement or clearer statement. Don't give a confusing post and just unfollow people cause everybody to blow this up.

I think if she is leaving with Ale it was HER decision not VS because it didn't go announced like Ale's did. And Adriana said herself she wasn't expecting for Ale to leave anyway.

Something just isn't right lol. But her team needs to be on this shit. They never are about anything though!

I'm so embarrassed for Adriana. Just commenting because I saw the article and had to check here to see if you guys think she's leaving VS. I'm not here to judge what someone's personal decision is, if she wants to leave she should be able to. But to do it in this way? After this company literally made her career? That says a lot about character, no matter how you spin it and no matter whether or not she means well. It's just devastating.

Also, is there any doubt that this Metin character is using his spirituality to disguise his possessiveness and jealousy? No matter the religion, it is something that is common in men that preach religion or spirituality the way Metin does. This man didn't go to the show and I doubt it's because Adriana didn't want him there, seems like he is slowly brainwashing her and she is a grown woman that allows it to happen. My thoughts are with y'all. It seems like Adriana is always looking for something she feels she's missing but always looking in the wrong places! Praying for her.

6 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Well SHE or her team need to clear this up. At the least thats what they could do. Give a fucking formal statement or clearer statement. Don't give a confusing post and just unfollow people cause everybody to blow this up.

I think if she is leaving with Ale it was HER decision not VS because it didn't go announced like Ale's did. And Adriana said herself she wasn't expecting for Ale to leave.

Something just isn't right lol. But her team needs to be on this shit. They never are about anything though!

She said it at the fashion show.I don't believe almost anything they say in promos for that show,like they are all sisters and shit.That is just BS for marketing.Her contract certainly expires at the same time as ale since they signed at the same time and are the same age and came into the brand at the same time.No model that left VS said it was because of a contract expiring or they didn't wan't to sign them again.And this happened while she is in NY,probably needs to resign with them and ed is also there.People can hate on VS or whatever but adriana and ale made their careers with VS.This is an misunderstanding or something happened with VS.

36 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Metin went to the gym WITH her before. So I don't think he has a problem with that.

But what I do think about, is how Adriana had this big problem with him following other VS models. How much you want to bet all of those "what are you looking at posts" were aimed to him. Because after that is when she posted that quote about social media and relationships.

Do you think this is really the case? That is quite sad if so. She is probably the most beautiful woman in the world and that level of insecurity would be shocking and also sad.

59 minutes ago, morpheu said:

She said it at the fashion show.I don't believe almost anything they say in promos for that show,like they are all sisters and shit.That is just BS for marketing.Her contract certainly expires at the same time as ale since they signed at the same time and are the same age and came into the brand at the same time.No model that left VS said it was because of a contract expiring or they didn't wan't to sign them again.And this happened while she is in NY,probably needs to resign with them and ed is also there

No, Adriana said that on the day the show aired that she didn't know ale was leaving. And Adriana and Ale actually knew each other before VS, forreal. I am VERY sure Adriana didn't know. VERY.