Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

6 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Now you see why we are upset?

I agree though, she needs to be more GRACEFUL. If she didn't unfollow everyone like that, it would have looked a little better. Especially since she has been with VS for 18 years. Its like get real adriana, thats part of your legacy. Unfollowing people and that announcement isn't going to make people forget that. You just can't be that way to a brand you gave 18 years too the connection is too strong there. She should have just been NOBLE about her departure, if thats what this is.

I knew I missed the memo somehow. This is really messed up mann. There’s no silver lining here. She’s coming off very ungrateful and as a fan I’m really disappointed. VS gave her everything so if this is actually about them which I doubt, she shouldn’t have spat on their face like this. Here I thought she’d go down as the greatest VS model in history.

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

It should be. Even if I understand a little bit, Adriana is Adriana in VS. She can NOT say anything like this after her career turned out. She comes off as ungrateful. She was no Alessandra in VS, she was treated greatly. And Even Alessandra manages to leave with Grace and nobility.

I think sometimes Adriana just does shit to see how far she can push the envelope and see how badly she can mess up her reputation. She does not look like a good persona and she looks unstable. People are talking about her in ways they probably never thought they would.

WHAT is she doing?? Trying to cause defamation on herself?

1 hour ago, Angie_Noir said:

? I’m lost . I don’t know if she invited him to her home or not but more then likely she didn’t . There weren’t any pics of him in Miami with her in any capacity throughout there entire relationship. So Julian let her meet his mother , father and sister but he wouldn’t go to her house if she asked him to?!  Lol right .  You also contradicted yourself , you said they barely saw each other but then you turn around and say she was always flying out to meet him . Where did you all see this ? I don’t really count the super bowl , she would’ve been there anyway as she has gone almost every year since 2012  and then she went to two of his games . That’s a lot to you ? Strange . I do agree it intensified after Metin but she didn’t just read about . She literally had a whole guru in her house and started doing meditation from there . You can literally find pictures on her Instagram BEFORE she met Metin of her doing yoga stances and talking about having the “pure light guide her way “. Go check yourself 

Are you new here right?

I wasn't contraditory, you didn't understand what I said...

1. She just "met" his family bc they went to the same place for a game and SHE gave a party to his people and friends; it was not an especial event to present her

2.The few times they met it was her effort, she went to him not opposity... He just didn't want be serious..

Whole guru in her house??? What??? 

Go check you...

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Those random people influence her career that she is trying to kill.

?? 

Unfollowing Ed is a low blow. He’s been nothing but supportive throughout her career. This is all too much.

People on ig are flooding her comment section with encouraging words. Of course they don’t know what we know 

1 minute ago, Sophie20 said:

Are you new here right?

I wasn't contraditory, you didn't understand what I said...

1. She just "met" his family bc they went to the same place for a game and SHE gave a party to his people and friends; it was not an especial event to present her

2.The few times they met it was her effort, she went to him not opposity... He just didn't want be serious..

Whole guru in her house??? What??? 

Go check you...

It’s not like they bumped into each other though. You think julian would’ve met and talked to adriana’s mother without her knowledge and consent ? He knew and he let it happen. He could’ve easily prevented it . She only met him two times though , that’s still not a lot. She could’ve easily dropped her obligations to met with him way more him but didn’t . It’d be different if it was a lot but it wasn’t . There’s a pic on her Instagram with a guru in her house last March . They were having a meditation session or something and this was way before Metin came into the picture . You said the spirituality thing she just read up on but the picture clearly shows that’s not true . She was practicing that yoga and meditation stuff before he came along and probably for awhile she just didn’t post about it . After all, her social media is used so that you only see what she allows you to see. 

1 hour ago, Corner said:

?? 

Unfollowing Ed is a low blow. He’s been nothing but supportive throughout her career. This is all too much.

People on ig are flooding her comment section with encouraging words. Of course they don’t know what we know 

Thats why she hasn't removed it and she needs to because they don't know she has unfollowed everybody and stuff. Even the angels she unfollowed are supporting that post SMH.

Something is wrong. And I am extremely disappointed by her behavior today. I am now very unsure whats the TRUE motivation is for this but either way, there is always a classy and noble way to handle things. She chose not to. And every comment telling her that she should have chose a better way in handling this, deserves to be told to her.  I hope her team atleast does, but can't count on them

What influence ? Those people on daily mail are more then likely are 1. not fans of hers 2. They don’t buy any of the products she promotes 2. If they do , she’s not the sole reason they buy them 3. Aren’t in any high ranking positions in the fashion industry so there not influencing her job opportunities . They literally have no influence over her life . People saying negative comments online do nothing , if that were the case the Kardashian’s would be out of a job a longgg time ago but there still here soo... 

Modelling is influenced by how well you are liked and even social media now. Regular people do influence your career. Adriana needs to be handling it delicately and better than this. She was wrong to make that post insinuating what she did AND unfollowing all those people who are actually supporting her. This doesn't look good and I would hate for there end up being a fucking public feud between her and VS now. There are professional and mature ways to go by things esp when it concerns your career and she didn't at all. Even if you don't think she is leaving VS, this could have been announced formally. Hell, if she did that atleast people wouldn't even realize who she unfollowed.

Stop encouraging this behavior of Adriana. Thats always her problem. She has nobody in her family telling her to do better, no body on her PR team seems to do it, her fans can't also be this way... She will fuck it all up for herself, if she hasn't already. I have never been more ashamed of her decisions and actions. Its gonna suck being a fan of a person who people have very good reason to talk shit about when it comes to their character now

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Thats why she hasn't removed it and she needs to because they don't know she has unfollowed everybody and stuff. Even the angels she unfollowed are supporting that post SMH.

Something is wrong. And I am extremely disappointed by her behavior today. I am now very unsure whats the TRUE motivation is for this but either way, there is always a classy and noble way to handle things. She chose not to. And every comment telling her that she should have chose a better way in handling this, deserves to be told to her.  I hope her team atleast does, but can't count on them

But many people in her ig are saying that metin has been doing a brainwash on her. And Agree. The way that she talk to him it is like he is a god a guru. And she alwayd saying that she always be by in his side but never about he be on her side. He is from Turkey and of course that he will find a way for her leaves VS. I am so dissapointed.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

But many people in her ig are saying that metin has been doing a brainwash on her. And Agree. The way that she talk to him it is like he is a god a guru. And she alwayd saying that she always be by in his side but never about he be on her side. He is from Turkey and of course that he will find a way for her leaves VS. I am so dissapointed.

Good. I encourage anybody to atleast to attempt help her realize what she really just did.

If this is about VS and metin, I would like for her to be reminded that they took care of her, and had her back, and escalated her career for 18 years and she has only known metin for how many MONTHS?

4 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

When they break up (if he doesn't talk his way into a marriage) and she goes back to normal, she's going to take a look back on this day and feel so damn regretful. :Amelie_wft:

Like, if she's done with VS, fine, oh well. But the way she's handling it is not a good look. 

I do think it’s influenced by social media somewhat now but she was making money before social media came along so I don’t think it would make a difference . I don’t think that one article with bad comments is going to influence anything because you can you have a separate page , like her Instagram comments with positive comments so it’s wishy washy . It matters if your well liked by designers and actually people you work with . I’m more then sure that Gigi and Kendall had far more terrible comments written about them then her and there still big . Idk,  like I said I like her as a model  but I’m just not that invested , if y’all don’t like her anymore then stop being fans.  ,She won’t know and your life isn’t going to end .