Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Oh and she has and unfollowed people before and still remained friends or stkesst cordial with them . For example , she unfollowed rihanna but she still was in her Fenty show , listened to her music and bought her fentyxpuma merchandise. For her, I don’t think that unfollowing is that personally at all , she just doesn’t want them on her timeline that’s all lol .

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

But she is unfollowing them all at once and after that post that could have applied to VS.

She still follows monica.Her following and unfollowing is weird and always has been.You could have said that she didn't like rihanna but that wasn't the case.She hasn't followed vs for a long time or never.I checked some time ago and she didn't follow back then

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

The only angels she follows now are two and they are her true friends. The rest of the VS models she follow are all ex VS angels. Jerome and Russ are close to her. I am thinking thats saying something. I just wish Adriana was more professional with what she is doing.

Idk her social media stuff is confusing to me . She’ll not be following people she’s known for a long time and are actually friends with, I mean she didn’t follow Ale until this year like....  but I wouldn’t assume since she didn’t follow here for that time they weren’t friends.  She doesn’t follow Marko but has said in an interview that there or good terms so idek. I just don’t think that unfollowing =  not friends anymore or anything negative with her . 

4 minutes ago, morpheu said:

Whatever she meant,somebody needs to clear this up.It leaves too much for interpretation.She  is so bad with social media,it is beyond me

Truly horrible at it. She should have taken a page from Kate Moss’ playbook and never joined social media 

5 minutes ago, Corner said:

Truly horrible at it. She should have taken a page from Kate Moss’ playbook and never joined social media 

Well she would not have work otherwise now if it weren't for social media unfortunately.Back then you needed talent and looks.Now just height,weight and social media following.And she should have consulted with her agent about this stuff.

3 minutes ago, morpheu said:

Well she would not have work otherwise now if it weren't for social media unfortunately.Back then you needed talent and looks.Now just height,weight and social media following.And she should have consulted with her agent about this stuff.

She was already huge before social media so she would have been abled to maintain a steady stream of work. I think the rules are different for the 90s/early 2000s models. There are lots of them working without social media. Some just have it because it’s a requirement but they don’t even have that many followers and are still getting jobs

22 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Condice, Sara, Martha and other angels, ed and vs ig 

Omfg! Someone needs to get her off Instagram. That’s actually rude. And Martha liked her post. Even if she’s finally leaving VS this is not a noble way to go.

1 hour ago, Corner said:

Omfg! Someone needs to get her off Instagram. That’s actually rude. And Martha liked her post. Even if she’s finally leaving VS this is not a noble way to go.

Now you see why we are upset?

I agree though, she needs to be more GRACEFUL. If she didn't unfollow everyone like that, it would have looked a little better. Especially since she has been with VS for 18 years. Its like get real adriana, thats part of your legacy. Unfollowing people and that announcement isn't going to make people forget that. You just can't be that way to a brand you gave 18 years too the connection is too strong there. She should have just been NOBLE about her departure, if thats what this is.