Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She unfollowed Ed, a VS fan account she used to follow and I think maybe she did used to follow VS.

She still follows monica mitro.Weird

I wonder if she can just quit VS when she want's to.They do have a contract in the end.

15 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Adriana is not Gisele. And Adriana is still a VS model. That requires taking her clothes off. She can't say what she did without causing an uproar about that. Which she seriously has. All the other times Adriana left paragraphs about wanting to make a statement, and it came for her, it was coherent and people understood. Every single time we do. Also, her english is better now. So, no her message isn't incoherent now because of that. Its because she is saying this mess based off of someone else's ideology. Part of what makes this confusing is because people KNOW she is a VS model and has been for years and always loved it and defended it. Her english is not the main thing that makes this confusing and weird. Its how can someone like her say it and where the hell did it come from, then its the fact that she can't even explain it well. Which has NEVER been an issue. When Adriana got something off of her chest when she talked about being sick and modelling, and even the post she made before the show started, it made sense.

Eh, maybe not to YOU but to me, when she writes in paragraphs it does seem incorehent to me sometimes . Not when she’s actually speaking though . I highly doubt it’s coming from someone else and even if it is , which we don’t know , she clearly agrees with it . She had posted before about that inner beauty stuff . I don’t think it’s fair to blame models AT ALL for others low self esteem it’s so pathetic , but it seems like for HER she now feels guilty about participating in what others perceive as a culture that sets those unrealistic standards on women . This whole conversation started because of some friend she had confided in her about the pressure she feels , and they probably had a discussion about the industry and it went on from there . Also other angels like Lais commented and agreed with her ...I don’t see metin in this equation at all . 

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

She unfollow ed?? Really??

Yup.

Did she atleast consult with VS.... after they did what they did to alessandra, I am not sure if they deserve it but still. Its just saturday. Its not a weekday. Something as serious as this should have been announced properly and with a better warning. Adriana is being very stupid at this point, as far as I am concerned.

I was waiting to join this discussion because I hoped she would clear things up quickly, but she unfollowed ED? What the hell. I know Adriana 'isn't good with that follow stuff' like everybody always says but her unfollowing all these people AND posting her incoherent message right now is not just bad timing, that's plain crazy. What is going on? A week ago she was liking a lot of Candices photo's, also the ones with very little clothes, and all of a sudden she's unfollowing? What does that mean? So confused and annoyed right now, truly hoping she's gonna explain shit soon and she's not this heavily influenced by her fucking god guru boyfriend. It's just sad to see this shit, having been a fan for so long.

2 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

She unfollow ed?? Really??

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She unfollowed Ed, a VS fan account she used to follow and I think maybe she did used to follow VS.

yes she unfollowed him. But i thought she followed VS once, so not sure about that. Like previously mentioned she seemed never really close to candice. not sure about martha and sara. but she unfollwed them too yesterday.

She still follows Lily, ale, lais and Liu. because they are friends. i hope the post is not because of VS.

59 minutes ago, notthatkindagirl said:

I was waiting to join this discussion because I hoped she would clear things up quickly, but she unfollowed ED? What the hell. I know Adriana 'isn't good with that follow stuff' like everybody always says but her unfollowing all these people AND posting her incoherent message right now is not just bad timing, that's plain crazy. What is going on? A week ago she was liking a lot of Candices photo's, also the ones with very little clothes, and all of a sudden she's unfollowing? What does that mean? So confused and annoyed right now, truly hoping she's gonna explain shit soon and she's not this heavily influenced by her fucking god guru boyfriend. It's just sad to see this shit, having been a fan for so long.

+1.

2 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

yes she unfollowed him. But i thought she followed VS once, so not sure about that. Like previously mentioned she seemed never really close to candice. not sure about martha and sara. but she unfollwed them too yesterday.

She still follows Lily, ale, lais and Liu. because they are friends. i hope the post is not because of VS.

Her unfollowing fellow angels gets me afraid this whole thing is indeed about VS. Hoping for the best but afraid this is a really stupid move for her to make. 

1 hour ago, notthatkindagirl said:

Her unfollowing fellow angels gets me afraid this whole thing is indeed about VS. Hoping for the best but afraid this is a really stupid move for her to make. 

I agree. It seems like she is on the road to burning bridges. I think its stupid because she could have left VS on a better note. She could have gotten some kind of tribute or something...maybe she thought what happened to Ale would happen to her?

I just read her post on Instagram  and WTF...!? I'm confused, kind of annoyed and a bit disappointed. She was fine with taking her clothes off just a week ago while she was promoting VS.
I think it's probably the influence of the spiritual guru...:angry: