Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

^ When did she say she is scared of the sun? She never really seemed to be one of those people who try really hard to avoid any ray of sunshine. 

She did look very pale this year but I'm guessing she just doesn't have a lot of time to lay out in the sun when she's at home in Miami, or maybe she just doesn't feel like it at the moment. Who knows! Do they actually still get a spray tan backstage like years ago or is that over as well? I remember in 2008 they had a "bronze booth" backstage at hair and makeup, which might have made some a little orange but I still think that tan/makeup from 2008 was absolutely amazing, especially on Adriana.

She didn't say that exactly, she said she never leaves the house without sunscreen. So, she makes sure the sun isn't kissing her skin (or giving her cancer I KNOW) but there are other ways for her to tan and have some color to her skin. Someone lined her up with all the other models in the Nomad section, she was literally the palest. It was crazy, especially since she is of mixed heritage, even candice and Ale had more color. Adriana was so pale.

I saw a video of the girls getting tans backstage, so yeah its available, it looks like she isn't even trying to use that stuff. A tan like she had in 2002 was good, but I know models like Irina shayk, they have other methods for having such a great skin tone.

29 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She didn't say that exactly, she said she never leaves the house without sunscreen. So, she makes sure the sun isn't kissing her skin (or giving her cancer I KNOW) but there are other ways for her to tan and have some color to her skin. Someone lined her up with all the other models in the Nomad section, she was literally the palest. It was crazy, especially since she is of mixed heritage, even candice and Ale had more color. Adriana was so pale.

I saw a video of the girls getting tans backstage, so yeah its available, it looks like she isn't even trying to use that stuff. A tan like she had in 2002 was good, but I know models like Irina shayk, they have other methods for having such a great skin tone.

Other methods? Such as? Irina always looks darker than Adriana imo but Irina has a darker skin tone naturally... I wonder how dark Adriana can actually get without spray tans and body makeup :smile: 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Other methods? Such as? Irina always looks darker than Adriana imo but Irina has a darker skin tone naturally... I wonder how dark Adriana can actually get without spray tans and body makeup :smile: 

Her childhood photos:

http://78.media.tumblr.com/42afbb70c4f5bbaab2f2351d1ac4b38b/tumblr_mo5lz8v8dy1rc4xsyo2_400.jpg

2003 photos

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6d/7c/55/6d7c554a0edcd7c7291e587d8dcea35a.jpg

90s photos

http://www.adrianalimafan.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/advertisements/intimissimi/intimissimi-1.jpg

I am sure irina has never been darker than this lol

But in this photos she isn't in her natural..and her photos when child have so bad quality... I think now she just prefer being natural...and to me 2008 was an awful tan, so fake that I can't....

Maybe she doesn't want sun anymore bc of aging

I agree with the weird facial expressions, and again I don't like the pointing, kisses, smiles and talk in the runaway... But she has just one angle that is bad for her, on backstage she uses it, or was the light idk and I think it is bc of her teeth too ..I will found the photo

6 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

But in this photos she isn't in her natural..and her photos when child have so bad quality... I think now she just prefer being natural...and to me 2008 was an awful tan, so fake that I can't....

Maybe she doesn't want sun anymore bc of aging

I agree with the weird facial expressions, and again I don't like the pointing, kisses, smiles and talk in the runaway... But she has just one angle that is bad for her, on backstage she uses it, or was the light idk and I think it is bc of her teeth too ..I will found the photo

That was the lightening.

And I doubt she was spray tanning when she was a child. The point is, natural or unnatural Adriana is obviously capable of getting a good tan. Adriana was not always so pale, which is not surprising because of her background. She comes from a mixed heritage, somebody like her is capable of a good tan. Natural or not anyways. Like I said even Candice was darker than her this year, and I am sure candice can not get a tan naturally the way Adriana has because they have different backgrounds.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Do you all think Adriana will get another balmain campaign??

I think she could if she actually got her ass to Paris and walk some of his shows... Ale is there for every one, even the men's shows. Olivier loves Adri, she was suppose to open the Balmain section...but she has to put a little bit of effort in. 

P.S. That black outfit of hers is everywhere and people are LOVING it! She really is the Queen of VS. :heart: 
Can't wait to see the show. I hope she looks just as perfect in motion!

1 hour ago, Warhol said:

Adriana is looking more older than last year and I think she put some botox

Is she not older than last year? Was she supposed to reverse a year younger?

I don't think she used to botox, she has great skin, her no makeup photos proved that, her no makeup photos proved alot.

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

Is she not older than last year? Was she supposed to reverse a year younger?

I'm not saying that, I said that regardless of age, before she didn't appear to be over 30 years old and this year finally she seemed older. I still think it was botox :hang:

1 hour ago, Warhol said:

I'm not saying that, I said that regardless of age, before she didn't appear to be over 30 years old and this year finally she seemed older. I still think it was botox :hang:

Certain makeup gonna always make her look older. In her vogue video, she started off with non and ended with a full face. She went from looking youtful to older as the video progressed. It will always just have that affect on her, esp as she gets older.

She looked great at the pink carpet and in the no makeup photos in rehearsal and before the show started 

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2017_11/57489758_dsera-2.jpg.a58dfa98a2f1a64bf5d87226584a2215.jpg 

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2017_11/8817992agy1floefdsqnbj20yi1fq1l1.jpg.acc6a583246426653433644bf73d3d6c.jpg

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2017_11/adrianalimadaily_23668286_193559417874369_8730943260295430144_n.jpg.64df3c7267c87c06f47cdd478d9f5da7.jpg

this is what botox and surgery (and older than adriana's age, because Kim k is older) looks like

http://www.etonline.com/sites/default/files/images/2017-05/1280_kim_kardashian_getty675614612.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/38/Bella_Hadid_15_Advent_2015_02.jpg

2 hours ago, Warhol said:

Adriana is looking more older than last year and I think she put some botox

1 hour ago, Warhol said:

Whaaat, you don't say? to the bolded. I don't know, I'm not a surgeon (and I'm sure you're not either) but I always thought botox made you look...younger, if not younger, tighter, stiff, frozen. With all the crazy faces and expressions Adriana pulled this weekend, that's definitely not the case. Wow, a woman knocking on 40's door "finally seemed older", yeah, that's gotta be that damn botox. There's no way her age is starting to catch up to her this year(and gracefully might I add). There's no way the makeup could just be off. Yeah, let's jump straight to botox. 

Do you understand just how ridiculous this sounds, now? If you're going to say it, at least come with something a little better/more concrete than..."she(a 36 year old with 2 kids) looks older, I think she got botox." :rofl: 

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Do you all think Adriana will get another balmain campaign??

Maybe, maybe not. Olivier will probably cast her in a show next season but he seems to be more into using Jenner, Hadids, celebs and whatever girl is having a moment in his campaigns. 

She has botox but before or right after the show her face is perfectly normal?:girlbanghead:.She always makes crazy expressions,even on social media and botox makes your face look and feel stiff and you can't do certain expressions and she had all types of expressions during the show.Do people know that botox doesn't just go away in a couple of hours btw?:rofl:.She looks over 30 a LOT of the times,but still gorgeous.People act like over 30 is somehow automatically ugly or old,it isn't and she ain't the only one to prove it.She looked great and people will still talk more about her than the other angels who got better outfits and are way younger.Evrey hater that follows whatever younger model should take a picture now of adriana and pray their favourite model that they are following will look half as good at 36 with 2 kids and a natural face.Bashing on Adriana won't make your favourite model look better.

16 minutes ago, morpheu said:

She has botox but before or right after the show her face is perfectly normal?:girlbanghead:.She always makes crazy expressions,even on social media and botox makes your face look and feel stiff and you can't do certain expressions and she had all types of expressions during the show.Do people know that botox doesn't just go away in a couple of hours btw?:rofl:.She looks over 30 a LOT of the times,but still gorgeous.People act like over 30 is somehow automatically ugly or old,it isn't and she ain't the only one to prove it.She looked great and people will still talk more about her than the other angels who got better outfits and are way younger.Evrey hater that follows whatever younger model should take a picture now of adriana and pray the model that they are following will look half as good at 36 with 2 kids and a natural face.

All of this! And the thing is...whatever younger, fresher, newer model this person stans for probably has more botox and work done than the procedures they THINK Adriana have. Not only do they need to hope their favs look half as good, they need to hope they have her career longevity. I'm not even against surgery so if one day she decides to get whatever done in her 40s, as long as it isn't obvious, doesn't ruin her looks and does what it's supposed to do (enhance), I'll be okay with it but until then.....

tumblr_nbjtv8x8aI1qjdr2ho1_500.gif

3 hours ago, morpheu said:

She has botox but before or right after the show her face is perfectly normal?:girlbanghead:.She always makes crazy expressions,even on social media and botox makes your face look and feel stiff and you can't do certain expressions and she had all types of expressions during the show.Do people know that botox doesn't just go away in a couple of hours btw?:rofl:.She looks over 30 a LOT of the times,but still gorgeous.People act like over 30 is somehow automatically ugly or old,it isn't and she ain't the only one to prove it.She looked great and people will still talk more about her than the other angels who got better outfits and are way younger.Evrey hater that follows whatever younger model should take a picture now of adriana and pray their favourite model that they are following will look half as good at 36 with 2 kids and a natural face.Bashing on Adriana won't make your favourite model look better.

Exactly when will people get, Adriana would look a mess with botox. I mean, people in that official thread were praising bella but alot of people still consider her unattractive and old looking. Botox has never looked good on anyone. And Adriana's face isn't tight enough for it and she is too animated for that claim

https://78.media.tumblr.com/ad07b45b595629149aaad114297ab418/tumblr_ozs8osc2R11w5kccio1_1280.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/519e8ee49a2c2d1493856ea542b081c2/tumblr_ozpva9dnkJ1u6yscvo1_1280.jpg

Her cheeks look pretty loose to me.

And I agree on people should worry about who they like more instead of putting Adriana down because they KNOW she is a certain age. Because how she looks most of the time is not common. Fans of Adriana have given candice fans the same warning, when candice was young and new and people body shamed the fuck out of adriana for not having a body like her, and all the way up until THIS YEAR fashion show her fans would even try to complain about the way she has aged. Now, candice is older, had a child and is back and she doesn't even look as good nor as impressive as when Adriana was her exact age and only had ONE child. They should never say anything bad about adriana and how she has aged/changed after kids again because their fav is only 29 and nearly in the same boat already. They damn near jinxed her

Anybody who enjoys the younger models more and they know it and they know they want Adriana leave, need to just deal with it and stop criticizing her every chance given. The models they like more may not be her age yet nor have kids, but its no guarantee they will look better than Adriana at all.I can't even name a model thats Adriana's age right now who she should be "looking" like, generally speaking. Even if they don't make bad facial expressions like she does LOL (which was also another reason why some photos weren't the best).

And the show hasn't even aired yet lol.Just going from pictures and low qualiy videos:rofl:.VS will have a big problem when she leaves.Not saying they will be toast,there is a long road to that.But some people don't get that her having a toned body after 2 kids is the best way to go,it cancels out some aging on the body because you are more toned.As long as her face still looks good and maintains good exercise she can have a very long career in modeling.VS has had shitty make up artists for a while now,especially for older models,she is not the only one with this issue sometimes.I would take an Adriana without make up over any model her age and most models anyway.If she would look bad ,maybelline would not have her for this long btw.I doubt she will have a brand in fashion of her own,she never hinted at that,she never mentioned it,just a gym and movies after modelling.She is the last of the golden era and VS fans still love her a lot.When she can still be on top with all this social media BS going around,that's an achievement in itself.Most social media models,take away followers and their parents money or influence(that helps with followers btw) and they would not be where they are today THIS EARLY in their careers.Followers=/tallent,quality.

Some of what i said was unrelated but just wanted to get it out there:smile: