Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Ale's best friend Matheus Mazzafera had posted on his instagram a picture of her saying it was her last show. A few minutes later, he changed saying it was her closing look. If you read the comments (they are in Portuguese) everybody asking why last show? So I guess is her last show, but he should have said anything on Instagram. (Is on his hotelmazzafera IG)

I don't think this is Adriana's last show, only Ale's.

6 minutes ago, Kittenluv said:

Ale's best friend Matheus Mazzafera had posted on his instagram a picture of her saying it was her last show. A few minutes later, he changed saying it was her closing look. If you read the comments (they are in Portuguese) everybody asking why last show? So I guess is her last show, but he should have said anything on Instagram. (Is on his hotelmazzafera IG)

I don't think this is Adriana's last show, only Ale's.

Alessandra confirmed an interview to ET she is leaving, Adriana just did the opposite for another news site.

Thank you nhlovesadri.

After looking at the VS forum... Adriana looked stunning in black. The other outfit, I don't really like, but she always make it work. I know in motion everything looks good on her.

Now, about her, I think she is glowing this year. She looks happy, healthy and the hair is amazing. I love the  color and the length.

I'm not even starting on VS, because is a mess. This is a lingerie fashion show and they showcase everything else but the lingerie. I like boots, but I wish we could see their legs sometimes. They totally have a boot fetish at VS.

She was stunning love every detail of her outfits and she has stong presence on the runway. Sad thing ale didn’t open the show, she deserved opening not closing. Adriana lima is the only model who can be both fierce and sexy others look like serial killer while trying :wink:

She looked stunning! :wub6yh2cm:  Love the hair and makeup. :heart: And she looked so happy backstage. I just wish she actually posted something on her social media...
The Punk outfit is amazing in my opinion! It really looked great in contrast with her skin, and it was original. Something that stands out.
Nomadic outfit is OK. She made it work, but the whole show felt repetitive. Like almost all the outfits I have seen already...and too many accessories. 

I hope by next year Sophia is gone and they hire a new stylist...

9 minutes ago, protowalkoffame said:

Finally , Adriana lima is fired from VS , it is time to her to do something better !

“Adriana” “fired” “from VS” in the same sentence? :Amelie_wft: That’s hilarious.

I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news. When Adriana leaves, it’ll be HER decision but that year is not this one. 

But I agree, it’s time for her to do something better. 

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

20th should be it. She has to leave when people will still be sad for her to go. Not when they say "yeah, its about time she goes"

Yeah! Hopefully there will only be two more years. Also, she deserves a huge party from VS. A really nice segment on the show. 

I didn't say my piece on my thoughts on this year's show and adriana in it.

I think she looked good enough. It was certainly no 2015 or 2014 where Adriana looked upset and too skinny. She looked the perfect weight for herself. She looked well rested too. The ONLY thing was that she was just very pale this year, literally she looked pasty. And I just wish Adriana new that part of her appeal, part of what made her so big, was her face (eyes, lips, face structure), hair AND skin. If she'd tan like the others do backstage, since she is afraid of the sun, and have some color too her, she would actually look great and better and that will helped with people thinking she still got it.

I think I like her walk in punk. I am very upset she didn't open it. it was obvious from her outfit AND the way she walked, that was supposed to be HER segment. And from how balmain is mainly posting HER runway pics on social media. Its so freaking disappointing, she had to open nomad. Thats not as fierce, it was def made for somebody like candice to open. I am cool with her walk, I accept she will never walk like 2005 again, but she has to tone it down on some facial expressions, its not flattering sometimes and with her getting older people will use that as an excuse to pick on her "aging"when really she just has a weird facial expression.

I already said, I hope she stops at 20 for HER sake, so that she can leave out with a bang.

I am sooo sad to see ale go tho. Ofc I know Adriana was there before her anyway but as soon as ale started you saw her by Adriana's side. And now thats gone. Adriana is the only one left. I can't even look at a picture of them both without wanting to tear up. Its gonna be painful to see Adriana in VS and no Alessandra.

^ When did she say she is scared of the sun? She never really seemed to be one of those people who try really hard to avoid any ray of sunshine. 

She did look very pale this year but I'm guessing she just doesn't have a lot of time to lay out in the sun when she's at home in Miami, or maybe she just doesn't feel like it at the moment. Who knows! Do they actually still get a spray tan backstage like years ago or is that over as well? I remember in 2008 they had a "bronze booth" backstage at hair and makeup, which might have made some a little orange but I still think that tan/makeup from 2008 was absolutely amazing, especially on Adriana.