Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I think most of her fans want her to quit but she doesn’t and it’s going to look bad for her. Ale was the one keeping the balance for her, if Doutzen was there, she would have still kinda had an equal but they’re all gone now. VS is catering to people in their early 20s to around 27/28. She doesn’t belong in that demo anymore. She should just move on. Even if she doesn’t have another big contract, she can say that she’d been at the top of her game for 20 yrs now.

16 minutes ago, Corner said:

I think most of her fans want her to quit but she doesn’t and it’s going to look bad for her. Ale was the one keeping the balance for her, if Doutzen was there, she would have still kinda had an equal but they’re all gone now. VS is catering to people in their early 20s to around 27/28. She doesn’t belong in that demo anymore. She should just move on. Even if she doesn’t have another big contract, she can say that she’d been at the top of her game for 20 yrs now.

I don't agree with that. She doesn't have to move on. I love that she has the determination to walk the show until shes 40. If she still loves it why not. At the end its her and VS who have to decide. Most fans say that every year that she should quit , but are the first who scream when they see her walking at the show. At the show she still gets the main focus from social media and all that. 

Lol yes it’s true that most of her fans are the first to jump when we see her working with them. The thing this, we want to see her leave on a high note. Just look at the show now, they give her the bad outfits when they clearly have better ones. That’s kinda sweeping her aside 

15 minutes ago, Corner said:

Just look at the show now, they give her the bad outfits when they clearly have better ones. That’s kinda sweeping her aside 

Well thats true. I dont have high expectatios from VS the last few years. And this year the same. Its annoying they can't use the potential of her. Every year they mess up something. Its frustrating as fan. But then again the others don't look much better. So i think its the brand that need some changes. Some People who work there should be replaced.

I didn't know, but in China, the Internet is tightly controlled by the government. So Chinese people can't access Facebook, Twitter and Google. Instead, there are many original websites. That's why it is difficult to find photos taken by Chinese fans.

5 hours ago, Corner said:

Lol yes it’s true that most of her fans are the first to jump when we see her working with them. The thing this, we want to see her leave on a high note. Just look at the show now, they give her the bad outfits when they clearly have better ones. That’s kinda sweeping her aside 

Thats true. But then again, VS will probably give her better looks or something when its her last year. They aren't going to let her leave on a bad note like that lol. The only thing I would be worried about is if she still look good. Like if she reaches 40 and says ok this is it, and people look at her and  say "yeah its about time" instead of being more shocked and sad. I think shock value would be lost if she stayed so long and that would help her NOT leave on a high note.

It really does look and seem better if she left earlier than she said to be honest.

I am too but I remember last year when she was working out every morning she was in Paris, I was worried that she was going to tire herself out and look rough during the show but thankfully I was wrong. She doesn’t seem to be going as hard this year...well, as far as we know since she isn’t posting...so maybe she’ll be alright as long as she got a good night’s rest. 

The only thing that can mess her up is bad makeup, flat hair and pulling crazy faces on the runway.

I don't know, she may be working out alot. We just don't know because she won't post anything lol. There was one pic someone from their gym staff got with her on the first night

I just want a fierce walk from her. Thats all. Parasian nights or something. Hopefully she actually gets an opening

15 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I just want a fierce walk from her. Thats all. Parasian nights or something. Hopefully she actually gets an opening

Oh you know she always, ALWAYS kills it on an opening...the other walk though :ninja: and potentially 3rd walk since people are speculating if all the Angels are walking Balmain. I refuse to believe she won’t be in it since Olivier loves her and probably has control over who walks his segment....unless he goes with Ale since he likes her too and it IS her last show so....