Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

No..Lais is there with her Family too, her father and brother... 

People are saying it is Ale's last year but who knows... and maybe Adriana bring her family bc it's a diferent country 

Lais is getting the fb though. it is a special show for her.

It was a different country in paris, and an easier country to get into. China is difficult, and I am sure adriana realized that when she couldn't go earlier this year.

I was so disappointed this morning when I checked Instagram and saw that she didn't post anything and she was nowhere to be found on candids/videos. Literally all other models posted something... I guess last year was a fluke.
And she usually gains a lot of Instagram followers around this time, but now its the same as any other day.

26 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

I was so disappointed this morning when I checked Instagram and saw that she didn't post anything and she was nowhere to be found on candids/videos. Literally all other models posted something... I guess last year was a fluke.
And she usually gains a lot of Instagram followers around this time, but now its the same as any other day.

I totally agree with u!! We see a lot of things about the other models, but about Adriana whe didn't see anything. I was excited thinking that she will be post a lot of things just like last year. But this was a mistake. So sad!

3 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I totally agree with u!! We see a lot of things about the other models, but about Adriana whe didn't see anything. I was excited thinking that she will be post a lot of things just like last year. But this was a mistake. So sad!

Her phone did drop on the ground according to someone who saw. She had to post an old photo so. It does suck though especially since people already aren't sure if she was going to be there. If you look at her feed you literally would think she isn't. I hope that atleast someone on her team is with her and is able to post something about the show. Or she could use someone else's phone, because IDK if she'd want to buy a phone in China. IF anything her TEAM should be on it. Even if they aren't there all they have to do is get a HQ picture from somewhere and post. But we know how that goes. Its literally ridiculous to not help her promote this

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Idk if it was the reason.. she doesn't know how to use this to promote the show... Idk if metin will be there but then she will post for sure.... 

Her team does. Thats their job, they specialize in it, thats what they get paid for. As always they don't act like it. But its crazy if her feed remains the way it is now. Some people probably still don't think she is there. Just like they can promote and post for the TV Show, they can for VS

35 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Her phone did drop on the ground according to someone who saw. She had to post an old photo so. It does suck though especially since people already aren't sure if she was going to be there. If you look at her feed you literally would think she isn't. I hope that atleast someone on her team is with her and is able to post something about the show. Or she could use someone else's phone, because IDK if she'd want to buy a phone in China. IF anything her TEAM should be on it. Even if they aren't there all they have to do is get a HQ picture from somewhere and post. But we know how that goes. Its literally ridiculous to not help her promote this

Yeh but VS gave a phone for all the models who will walk in the show. And even that, she could take a celphone with some friend.. Sometimes a think that she don't care about all this and only care about that metin

59 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh but VS gave a phone for all the models who will walk in the show. And even that, she could take a celphone with some friend.. Sometimes a think that she don't care about all this and only care about that metin

True but Metin isn't there. Not sure what she was doing but she def went back to the hotel with her family and Lais family, which was probably equally distracting if Metin was there. It's just ridiculous there is no indication of her being at the show.

Is it true that this will be Ale's last show?

If that is true, I think this timing is the best for Ale. Perhaps she doesn't need VS anymore, VS also doesn't need her. But in the case of Adriana, she likes VS's work and VS also needs her name. 

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

Is it true that this will be Ale's last show?

If that is true, I think this timing is the best for Ale. Perhaps she doesn't need VS anymore, VS also doesn't need her. But in the case of Adriana, she likes VS's work and VS also needs her name. 

It looks like it, her parents are there and kids. Her whole family. And China isn't an easy country to get into so, why do all of that if you're attending next year?

I am torn. I am sad for Alessandra to leave, I feel its Adriana leaving. Even though its not her but its just as sad for me personally. I don't want to see or think about a VS with just one of them. I KNOW it was like that when Adriana first started but, now adriana and alessandra has been the last ones to stay with VS who are from the GOLDEN era. If Ale leaves, Adriana would be the only one left and thats kinda awkward. I feel, Adriana needs somebody on her level (in terms of maturity, age and big VS name) to be in VS with her. Shit, these new VS fans that are pulling in and the progressive ones on here, are harsh to her all because they know how long she has been with VS and how much people still love her for it. If Adriana continues on as the final Vet, its gonna intensify. For her to be THE oldest there. Its gonna be hard because of society and people who think, for whatever weird reason, that she holds new angels back (that they can't do their own thing if she is there)