Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

She looks so pretty in her fitting. I like the outfit and she looks good in it but I don’t like it for HER. It looks like leftovers from the previous shows and could’ve been given to a newbie. Maybe I’m biased but I think a vet, nevermind THE Angel should be wearing something fancier and elaborate 

Trust, we'll like the others outfits a hell of a lot more than hers....happens every year. I bet the outfit they gave Gigi was beautiful(her and Kendall got the best of the last two years), wonder who they'll give hers to. 

She looks stunning in ET video! :heart: I wish that was the makeup for this year's show.
I don't like this outfit. It too similar to her last years outfit. And the wings... everything feels like we've already seen it. 
I really hope Sophia is gone next year. She has zero creativity and constantly recycles outfits. And before her all Angels had three looks and now it's just two... 

You know, we've been tossing out openers for months and Ale never crossed my mind. It certainly is a possibility, though I still feel like it'll be Candice but IF it truly is Ale's last show I feel like they'll give her a video tribute and maybe she'll close the entire show and lead the finale with Dri. 

Only Adriana and Alessandra have their family with them in China (correct me if im wrong) its not something usual for Alessandra and #teamlima is way too crowded this year. Both seem they care the show more than others do especially Alessandra 

1 hour ago, ramires said:

Only Adriana and Alessandra have their family with them in China (correct me if im wrong) its not something usual for Alessandra and #teamlima is way too crowded this year. Both seem they care the show more than others do especially Alessandra 

I do agree on that. Adriana has alot of members here for some reason BUT Michael and herself stated this wasn't her last year