Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Luna45 said:

Not her, sorry, Rihanna.

Rihanna still follows adriana. Always have. Before they met, after. Adriana unfollowed her but she still likes pics of her and still posts herself singing her songs and stuff. I think she only did that because of rihanna's feed or something. She unfollowed rihanna way before walking her show and she posted herself and her kids singing her song after. so nothing happened. Adriana is just one of those people who will unfollow a person because of their feed or something lol

Thats why I think she doesn't follow any fan pages because she doesn't want to see photos of herself ALL the time but sometimes they will get a comment or something so clearly she has nothing personal against them.

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

No, what does it say?

Ofcourse she can be religious and married, its just when she is around, she is always by herself or with her sister (?)

The photo said: An old woman treated well is more valuable than all these young girls "rodadas" (who sleep with many guys)... and she commented: with me nobody can (like none of them are better) ... I don't know how to translate exactly

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

The photo said: An old woman treated well is more valuable than all these young girls "rodadas" (who sleep with many guys)... and she commented: with me nobody can (like none of them are better) ... I don't know how to translate exactly

oh, interesting lol

14 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

What did she mean by that? I need more context :rofl:

Gigi has confirmed it on Twitter, I've posted her tweet a few minutes ago.

Seeing how the Chinese government is, until I see Adriana on Chinese soil, I will not be sure that she will be able to participate in the show. And that she was in China a month ago.

3 minutes ago, morpheu said:

she allready went to china a month ago to shoot for the show so i doubt there is a problem now

They banned many celebs who has been in China before for no reason. :hang:

and some of photographers  confirmed not to be in China for the Show due to Visa problem