Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

8 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

yeah I bet, the difference is when she posts on her profile, people generate likes and more followers by other users tagging people in the comments

I agree and i like it when she posts it on her profile, like her last ig story selfie. That would have been a good one. Probably at the show she will surpass candice as the most followed angel.  Lol Except vs makes the show only about candice comback.

??

the first part of "The making of the Victoria's Secret 2017 fashion show : The castings" is OUT NOW. 2nd photo : According to the models board it means that Adri got to open the show,Candy got the Fantasy Bra and Romee got the Swarovski outfit. 3rd photo: The runway is going to be with 3 stages that will go up and down. 4th and 5th photos: The rumored segments, 1. Punk angels wich you already know, Millenium angel (73 %) and Winter's Tale (50%). ❗ How do you guys feel about these announcements ( the 2nd , 3rd , 4th and 5th photo creds go to @vsdiaries and her detective skills )

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

Not hold my breath or giving my hopes up. Also it could change! At literally any minute

Also the first picture looks like the casting board, where all the models walking on the show are listed in no particular order related to the segments (usually all the Angels first, then the others). So it doesn't tell us anything besides who is going to walk, but not who is openig or else. As much as I'd love to see it, I don't believe Adriana has many chances of opening this year, since the brand focus is all on promoting the new girls.

I think she will open a segment,but not the show.There are chances of her opening the show,out of all the angels she was the most voted to open their store in China when she couldn't go and you better believe this show will be on chinese tv which probably has more viewers then Europe and USA combined.

I doubt VS will ever go back to being that way with her again, especially this year because Princess Candice is back. I just hope for herself she actually looks good, and doesn't look tired or pale and loose to much weight like she usually does. I hope she actually relaxes and rejuvenate before the show. Her FACE will always be her money maker so she may as well focus on looking well rested in that department, than working her body too much. I just aleast hope her body looks the way at did at the last VS sport event she had. That was perfect for her shape.

I'm not watching the show this year though. I'm catching her on youtube, I can't anymore with the changes VS make themselves and the difference in adriana's appearance during the show I stated above. These days, during the show is when she looks the least good out of the year because she does to much for the sake of her body.

She barely had screen time last year,doubt she will get more this year.She allready did a promo thing for the show, and a new campaign for them,think that will be it for VS work this year for her.She will open a segment at the very least i think.

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

She barely had screen time last year,doubt she will get more this year.She allready did a promo thing for the show, and a new campaign for them,think that will be it for VS work this year for her.She will open a segment at the very least i think.

I'd love to see her open something this year, just not porcelain angels. I don't have too high of hopes for that. Punk Angels could work for her though, even Goddesses.