Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

8 minutes ago, irona said:

I can’t bring myself to like him. Because I am afraid of his eyes...I don't know why.:huh:

I don't know about the eyes, but you're definitely not alone not liking him, and I'm not only speaking for myself here. Other fans I know feel the same way.

I thought she deleted his photos because something happened with him. But recently she has changed how to use instagram (posts to instagram is about her work, and posts to ig stories is about her private). That's why I think that she deleted some photos of him. What do you think?

11 minutes ago, jamiya said:

I thought she deleted his photos because something happened with him. But recently she has changed how to use instagram (posts to instagram is about her work, and posts to ig stories is about her private). That's why I think that she deleted some photos of him. What do you think?

I don't think this was the case: that day she unfollowed him (for the second time, she already did it the day before) and deleted the picture in that moment, and he unfollowed her too. And she followed other spiritual/quotes themed accounts that day, just as she does when she feels down. It was not a random unfollow/follow, it was all concentrated in 2 days, and he followed the same pattern, just immediatly reacting to her unfollow/follow accordingly. Imo this would be too much of a coincidence, something propably happened between them that days, an argument or similar. If she follows the statistics of her usual behaviour, the next one of this episodes could be the last one (it happend with Joe, the forgivness thing, and the other guys too when she started deleting pictures).

14 minutes ago, jamiya said:

If this keeps up i think you are right,about the IG stories being more private.She used to do this in the past as well but not for this long,maybe just a phase.

22 minutes ago, jamiya said:

I don't think so...

10 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I don't think this was the case: that day she unfollowed him (for the second time, she already did it the day before) and deleted the picture in that moment, and he unfollowed her too. And she followed other spiritual/quotes themed accounts that day, just as she does when she feels down. It was not a random unfollow/follow, it was all concentrated in 2 days, and he followed the same pattern, just immediatly reacting to her unfollow/follow accordingly. Imo this would be too much of a coincidence, something propably happened between them that days, an argument or similar. If she follows the statistics of her usual behaviour, the next one of this episodes could be the last one (it happend with Joe, the forgivness thing, and the other guys too when she started deleting pictures).

It may be certain that something happened as you said. But now they follow each other (again), and she started follow an engagement ring store account. Maybe they made up. ugh...

My ABS review this week: 

In the beginning of this episode I saw the personality that we know and love. I don't know how that translated to the mainstream audience though but yeah, she's so much better than she was on the first episode. 

At this point do I need to comment on her beauty? Feels redundant. I don't know who does her makeup but her face has slayed all 3 episodes and the green romper look is next week, yay!!:excited:

I also liked the speech she gave Amanda(?) tonight when she was eliminated. You can tell she really cares about them and it's not just "I'm just here to read a script, get a paycheck and be on TV." 

Between Tyme falling out or whatever and the contestants getting into it, the show was definitely not boring tonight. 

15 hours ago, 4BWL said:

My ABS review this week: 

In the beginning of this episode I saw the personality that we know and love. I don't know how that translated to the mainstream audience though but yeah, she's so much better than she was on the first episode. 

At this point do I need to comment on her beauty? Feels redundant. I don't know who does her makeup but her face has slayed all 3 episodes and the green romper look is next week, yay!!:excited:

I also liked the speech she gave Amanda(?) tonight when she was eliminated. You can tell she really cares about them and it's not just "I'm just here to read a script, get a paycheck and be on TV." 

Between Tyme falling out or whatever and the contestants getting into it, the show was definitely not boring tonight. 

I agree, Adriana was fenomenal last night! The way she keeps improving each time is astonishing, like these episodes were filmed only days apart and you see her getting to an all other level of confidence each time. And she has a very good English, she is really working hard on that. Finally they let her be part of the judges discussions like an active member and not only a passive listener, and I love it. I liked too the final moment with the competition's loser (to be fair one who gets two hugs from Adriana is definitely a winner for me tho :D ), you can tell it's the real her.

Yes the make up artist and stylist that take care of her in this show are killing it, each look more fabulous then the other.

I can't stand some contestant's attitude tho, specially John, the Asian guy, he is so full of himself, fake and mean... ugh! But eh other are generally not much better...

19 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Does anyone know what her ig follower count looks like these days? I suspect she is going to start losing some if she hasn't already

she has been gaining followers,she still uses IG stories daily and that helps

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Oh ok. I am surprised it does because the navigation is different. Thanks

No problem,she isn't gaining much like she used to,but she is gaining from a couple of hundred to a couple of thousands daily.

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

No problem,she isn't gaining much like she used to,but she is gaining from a couple of hundred to a couple of thousands daily.

yeah I bet, the difference is when she posts on her profile, people generate likes and more followers by other users tagging people in the comments