Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Just now, morpheu said:

if you don't understand what he is saying how do you know if he's talking about her?:rofl:

The title speaks about her, and I saw earlier today on ig a post with that video where the desrciption, translated, said he talked about her. btw can you check if Adriana has a new ig stories video, please? Since I still can't load it for some wierd reason.

Just now, nhlovesadri said:

The title speaks about her, and I saw earlier today on ig a post with that video where the desrciption, translated, said he talked about her. btw can you check if Adriana has a new ig stories video, please? Since I still can't load it for some wierd reason.

The post was this:

it says there's more on that televole.com website, but I couldn't acces to it, I guess it has regional restrictions.

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

The post was this:

it says there's more on that televole.com website, but I couldn't acces to it, I guess it has regional restrictions.

in the video you posted he barely said anything to the paps,just smiling,more to the kids who were following him and the baggage guy.In the article on the website you said .i could  see it and they say he didn't answer any questions.And he doesn't have the money to have security following him around with cars so he can't really hide from them like Adriana can.I posted the IG story in the motion section

https://televole.com/metin-haradan-adriana-lima-sorularina-ilginc-yanit/

Who is Metin Hara and why Adriana Lima is with him?

http://www.doyouknowturkey.com/who-is-metin-hara-and-why-adriana-lima-is-with-him/

This is a previous article, but has anyone read this?
(This is just my personal opinion) I am not good at "spiritual things", so I can't believe him. In my country, I often hear stories about people who were mentally and financially damaged by people called "spiritual healers" like him. I feel that she is too influenced by him recently. what do you think? I would like to believe that he is a good person...but

19 minutes ago, jamiya said:

Who is Metin Hara and why Adriana Lima is with him?

http://www.doyouknowturkey.com/who-is-metin-hara-and-why-adriana-lima-is-with-him/

This is a previous article, but has anyone read this?
(This is just my personal opinion) I am not good at "spiritual things", so I can't believe him. In my country, I often hear stories about people who were mentally and financially damaged by people called "spiritual healers" like him. I feel that she is too influenced by him recently. what do you think? I would like to believe that he is a good person...but

In italy we have lots of those people who profit on the misfortune and hillness of others, and no matter how many get arrested there is always another one at their place. From a scientific point of view the fact that he can "cure" people only touching them is bullshit, he said in that articel he isn't a physioptherapist so it's not even that. Sorry if I sound too hard, but I can't call good guy one who pretends to heal cancer with hands and stuff like that, and decive sick people with fake hopes.

37 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

In italy we have lots of those people who profit on the misfortune and hillness of others, and no matter how many get arrested there is always another one at their place. From a scientific point of view the fact that he can "cure" people only touching them is bullshit, he said in that articel he isn't a physioptherapist so it's not even that. Sorry if I sound too hard, but I can't call good guy one who pretends to heal cancer with hands and stuff like that, and decive sick people with fake hopes.

Well you can find a lot of actual doctors who lie to their patients and perform unnecessary operations and get convicted of it and always another to take his place.I've experienced that first hand but i wen't to see a better doctor and i was sparred the operation.I don't believe in spiritual writers or preachings as well but i don't think all of them are con artists,just most of them.There are instances of people getting healed after doctors saying they have no chance and they can't explain for sure how they got healed,maybe just good luck.Also why in that article they referr to adriana as a he a lot,wtf?Also i don't think he has a big influence on her just yet,she is working a lot since coming back to the US and just being herself

From her IG stories she will be on the today show, today.

To me he try hard to show a person he is not, just see his post on ig with a sick child, you don't need to show if you help people... The same with the relationship, this is just not natural imo, the way it started, the statement at first day.. the paps... so artificial 

^ Yeah, I have never thought that their relationship is due to PR, but from the beginning it was "just not natural". 
SNS is not everything, but as far as I know, Chris, Tamara, Jerome etc have never liked her and metin's pictures. I guess there is something that can't be obediently blessed.