Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

4 minutes ago, morpheu said:

I trust the stylist working for the commercial:D.Was,is,who cares as long as she is in it

:wink: agree. she doesn't share a lot while working #OptimisimIsLife.  but on the other hand i actually hate all this old western styling so if she missed it I won't even be upset

32 minutes ago, ramires said:

:wink: agree. she doesn't share a lot while working #OptimisimIsLife.  but on the other hand i actually hate all this old western styling so if she missed it I won't even be upset

i don't like the theme either.Cowgirls and lingerie,what's next,schoolgirls and lingerie?Hopefully it won't be cheap.She shot that new campaign in new york for vs so more stuff with her is fine by me.

10 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

took her seven years lol

Haha true, as long as she doesnt follow/unfollow her like rihanna all the time lol.

9 hours ago, ramires said:

It is kinda humiliating for a famous figure to being forced to prove if your love is true but on the bright side, these days nothing sells more than a dramatic love story. 

Do you think she will find someone, one day that pleases most of her fans too?

Not that she has to care.lol just thinking the last bfs were seen suspiciously here from many of us. 

5 hours ago, emerald7 said:

Haha true, as long as she doesnt follow/unfollow her like rihanna all the time lol.

Do you think she will find someone, one day that pleases most of her fans too?

Not that she has to care.lol just thinking the last bfs were seen suspiciously here from many of us. 

right, like what is up with that lol. Rihanna never does that to her lol

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

right, like what is up with that lol. Rihanna never does that to her lol

Lol every time she meets her in a event she follows rihanna again. Same with arlenis. Buy yeah whatever....

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

She is SO desperate to prove that she found "love" thats its funny and tragic at the same time... 

I hope thats not the case..why would she try that, its not like she has to prove it. If it doesnt work with her bf it generates the opposite.

She isn't desperate to prove anything.If people wouldn't have attacked her friend and called her a cheater she wouldn't have said anything.She obviously likes him a lot and shares a bit with him,nothing new from what other celebrities and normal people do.

17 hours ago, emerald7 said:

adriana started to follow candice now on IG:wub6yh2cm:

She did follow her before and then unfollowed her.... And Candice just started following her also (Adri was the only angel she didn't follow on ig).

Only one pic of her shooting the commercial... Everyone shared so many pics. Being Adri's fan is sometimes so hard... :angry::D

1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

She did follow her before and then unfollowed her.... And Candice just started following her also (Adri was the only angel she didn't follow on ig).

Only one pic of her shooting the commercial... Everyone shared so many pics. Being Adri's fan is sometimes so hard... :angry::D

Exactly :sad:

I don't think she is desperate but she is Adriana. I feel like over the years she gets boy crazy. Some people think its because she spent her younger years, holding out (for however long, until married or not) and she truly had longer and less frequent relationships. Maybe since being married and then divorce, she gets guy crazy

Someone who understands Turkish can translate these two articles?

http://www.ahaber.com.tr/magazin/2017/08/22/metin-hara-bunalimda

https://www.erbaahavadis.com/magazin/adriana-lima-ve-metin-hara-ayrildi-mi-adrianadan-carpici-gonderme-h177933.html

I can't understand them using google translator, but it seems they say something new.