Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

3 hours ago, jamiya said:

Are they convinced that Metin Hara did it for PR?
It seems that he was dating with Turkish models and actresses. He is a playboy.:/

she is not convinced either way.Evreyone that want's publicity is starting to comment on this.

14 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Thanks for the confirmation, yes I tought too it was intended in this sense.

they are lying though,they falsely quoted her on twitter,she had one tweet about this and it wasn't what they said.She said he abused evrey woman in his life and that he is doing the same with adriana

11 minutes ago, morpheu said:

they are lying though,they falsely quoted her on twitter,she had one tweet about this and it wasn't what they said.She said he abused evrey woman in his life and that he is doing the same with adriana

Let's just hope she will realize it too :/

^ Lol, even some news sites wrote it's her. Im surprised IG didn't deleted it yet.

No Pirelli for Adriana next year. I wish she would be back again. I know she was already on the Calendar few times, but i liked it everytime.

The Pirelli 2018 Edition features for the first time only black Models on the calendar.

http://www.thefashionspot.com/runway-news/757553-2018-pirelli-calender/#/slide/1

Does someone know when VS starts with the Holiday Commercial??

Does anyone know what happened to Metin Hara?

He seems to have deleted Twitter account, and his instagram has not been updated for a while. Is he in Turkey now?

Adriana is still following him and his family on insta, so I think their relationship is going on....

18 minutes ago, jamiya said:

Does anyone know what happened to Metin Hara?

He seems to have deleted Twitter account, and his instagram has not been updated for a while. Is he in Turkey now?

Adriana is still following him and his family on insta, so I think their relationship is going on....

I have no idea, but searching for Adriana's news this article popped out this morning:

https://www.haber3.com/magazin/metin-hara-dava-aciyor-haberi-4865507

I have no idea what it says exactly either because as we all know google translator and Turkish aren't very compatible, but it seems to talk mostly about him, if you are interested.

43 minutes ago, Mo- said:

He is going to take legal actions against newspapers etc. for saying he is gay and stuff. 

Thank you for info @nhlovesadri, @Mo-

getting worse and worse...

By the way, International Champions Cup 2017 will soon be in the US. The game will be held in New York and Miami, too, so I hope that Adriana will attend events and games anyway. Real Madrid vs. Barcelona will be held in Miami !

26 minutes ago, jamiya said:

By the way, International Champions Cup 2017 will soon be in the US. The game will be held in New York and Miami, too, so I hope that Adriana will attend events and games anyway. Real Madrid vs. Barcelona will be held in Miami !

When the game was first announced few months ago, Adrianas friend tagged her and Chris for the game in Miami. He watched few football games with Adriana the last years at the stadium. Wondering if they go. Chris is even Ronaldo fan, but i think Cristiano wont be there. He has some tax fraud Problems in Madrid during that time.

5 minutes ago, morpheu said:

no,about an ig post that a guy made

Ah ok thank you, google translator said something about water and a ferry and since I heard that there were big waves hitting the coast near Bodrum I tought it was about that.