Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

20 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

Well, then let's see what happens in the next few days. If he goes with her to the United States, it wouldn't be very normal for him to stay in a hotel and I don't think he has many contacts in the USA to stay in another house. I really hope she doesn't took him to her house.

But, again, she seems totally in love with a person who has only been dating for a month. As if she couldn't go step by step in his relationships. With Joe and Edelman, I think the same thing happened. Their relationship with Harvey was the only one different, if that's what they had can be called relationship.

Don't think she is in love with him.Because they kiss and hold hands it doesn't mean you are always in love or a picture with a cup.It is a summer thing for now.She is into him for sure but i think it will fizzle out.Since he doesn't have a job he might wan't to follow her around though but that should raise alarm bells for her

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I just saw his (Metin) video on ig..what he said? And he blocked the comments

its not about adriana he is talking about politics. today was the first anniversary of turkey's failed coup attempt. she liked the video tho:wub6yh2cm:

Is this thing real? Not understanding Turkish I can't say if it is or not.

They deleted it, i guess it was a prank. It as a screenshot of some messages between her ig and this Turkish guy who posted it, so I guess it was fake.

wasn't mkastanis and adrianas mom's IG account previously public for everyone?? they are both private now.

Does someone know when VS starts filming with the Holidayshooting? Is it in July or like last year in August?

I THINK she was public (Adriana's mom) and she probably went private because for some odd ass reason they think she is turkish too. I can get adriana (sometimes) but Adriana's mom doesn't appear to have any of that kind of descent, her and adriana took one damn photo where they both look oddly pale and they ran with it. I remember them doing this when Adriana had posted that picture

51 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

wasn't mkastanis and adrianas mom's IG account previously public for everyone?? they are both private now.

Does someone know when VS starts filming with the Holidayshooting? Is it in July or like last year in August?

Her mothers IG was public yesterday and mkstanis was public a couple of days ago think.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I don't understand what you said...turkish? Who? 

I don't know of it was public

When Adriana posted the last pic she ever posted with her and her mom, some people in the comments kept saying her mother either looked turkish or WAS turkish. I also see some kind of meme floating around of that same picture with turkish language being used.

They also want to claim Adriana's mom as turkish pretty much and know who she is.

12 hours ago, jamiya said:

By the way, why do many Turkish fans comment on her insta in Turkish? Do they think Adriana can speak Turkish?

Lol it never stops, same on Twitter. Like she could read them or would make an effort to translate all. It was the same with the Acun story. I hope it stops once so we can read other comments too.

12 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

When Adriana posted the last pic she ever posted with her and her mom, some people in the comments kept saying her mother either looked turkish or WAS turkish. I also see some kind of meme floating around of that same picture with turkish language being used.

Yeah i have seen people sharing this pic commenting something in turkish. But i hope some fans didn't attacked Adriana or were too intrusive on her moms IG, so she would go private because of that.

DEyx7-SWAAA60Mt.jpg

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

he claims a PR company asked him to take a picture of them in bodrum or they sent him a picture of them(can't tell) and asked his opinion if the relationship is real.

Are they convinced that Metin Hara did it for PR?
It seems that he was dating with Turkish models and actresses. He is a playboy.:/