Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

I have no idea, I noticed that last week. I hope it gets back on track.
Oh, and Irina is now gaining more than Adriana... or at least according to this site.

no, I think back at cannes, Irina was still at 8.6.Surely she wasn't at 8.7 or 8.5. Adriana gained 2 million since then. Irina has always been slower on followers for some reason. If she was growing them quicker that would mean she has gained 3 million between cannes and now, and that hasn't happened.

There was an entire discussion about this on the official VS thread. They check it regularly and Adriana appears to have been booming from where they are concerned. Some even think she will be the most followed angel eventually (I doubt that though),  but thats how well she has been doing.

This from last week. Ones in negative, actually lose followers. If you are saying she used to gain more, well, it doesn't seem like any of the angels are gaining that much that you said. Also, Adriana has not been posting that much. Yesterday was the first time she posted alot since her birthday. Which was last month. Adriana started going days without posting again, she barely posted when in california. Also, she doesn't put as much effort as others to post nice pictures and stuff. So, how much she gains will go down. You have to actually post lol. Somebody on here even started complaining a few weeks ago about her team not posting anything for her. Don't post, not many followers are going to come in.

Sara +7,210

Taylor +6,212

Jasmine +5,037

Romee +1,966

Adriana +1,886

Candice +1,568

Stella +1,512

Elsa +1,242

Martha +1,120

Lais +1,083

Jo +487

Ale -29

Lily -267

Behati -711

Yes they are questioning if it's a PR stunt. They say that Acun will have a new project coming up with this guy, and they wonder if it's a pr stunt arranged by him to get more attention to this metin guy. 

^

Turkish writer Metin Hara and supermodel Adriana Lima’s relationship may be a ‘publicity stunt’

The relationship between Turkish writer Metin Hara and Brazilian top model Adriana Lima has been claimed to be a publicity stunt. 

Hara and the Victoria’s Secret angel were first spotted by the media while the two were passionately kissing in Atatürk International Airport in Istanbul on July 10. 
On July 11, Hara confirmed on social media that he was in a relationship with Lima.  

But debates were triggered after Hürriyet columnist Cengiz Semercioğlu said he did not find the relationship convincing, claiming that it could be a publicity stunt. 

Hara, 35, is known for authoring books on self-improvement and positive energy. Hara published his debut book called “Path” in 2014 followed by a trilogy called “Invasion of Love.” The book became a bestseller within three months in Turkey and sold over 100,000 copies. 

His book has recently been translated into English, right before his relationship with the Brazilian supermodel began. 

Semercioğlu claimed the relationship was fake in order to promote Hara’s book in English by taking advantage of Lima’s international fame. 
He added that the relationship could also boost Hara’s appearance in seminars and speeches abroad. 

Following media reports about the couple, Hara released a statement about their relationship.
“I met Adriana in June in Istanbul. Following a pleasant chat, I gave my book as a gift to her. We kept in touch throughout this period and we noticed that we started having feelings for each other. We are getting to know each other now,” he said on July 10.

Lima and Hara arrived in the Aegean province of Muğla’s resort district of Bodrum from Istanbul for a blue cruise at noon on the same day. The couple reportedly embarked on a trip in Muğla’s Gökova district and is vacationing in some Greek islands now

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkish-writer-metin-hara-and-supermodel-adriana-limas-relationship-may-be-a-publicity-stunt.aspx?pageID=238&nid=115408&NewsCatID=341

34 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

^

Turkish writer Metin Hara and supermodel Adriana Lima’s relationship may be a ‘publicity stunt’

The relationship between Turkish writer Metin Hara and Brazilian top model Adriana Lima has been claimed to be a publicity stunt. 

Hara and the Victoria’s Secret angel were first spotted by the media while the two were passionately kissing in Atatürk International Airport in Istanbul on July 10. 
On July 11, Hara confirmed on social media that he was in a relationship with Lima.  

But debates were triggered after Hürriyet columnist Cengiz Semercioğlu said he did not find the relationship convincing, claiming that it could be a publicity stunt. 

Hara, 35, is known for authoring books on self-improvement and positive energy. Hara published his debut book called “Path” in 2014 followed by a trilogy called “Invasion of Love.” The book became a bestseller within three months in Turkey and sold over 100,000 copies. 

His book has recently been translated into English, right before his relationship with the Brazilian supermodel began. 

Semercioğlu claimed the relationship was fake in order to promote Hara’s book in English by taking advantage of Lima’s international fame. 
He added that the relationship could also boost Hara’s appearance in seminars and speeches abroad. 

Following media reports about the couple, Hara released a statement about their relationship.
“I met Adriana in June in Istanbul. Following a pleasant chat, I gave my book as a gift to her. We kept in touch throughout this period and we noticed that we started having feelings for each other. We are getting to know each other now,” he said on July 10.

Lima and Hara arrived in the Aegean province of Muğla’s resort district of Bodrum from Istanbul for a blue cruise at noon on the same day. The couple reportedly embarked on a trip in Muğla’s Gökova district and is vacationing in some Greek islands now

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkish-writer-metin-hara-and-supermodel-adriana-limas-relationship-may-be-a-publicity-stunt.aspx?pageID=238&nid=115408&NewsCatID=341

I have the same doubts this article has about him and his commitment, but that she is also agreeing on just playing all this for just PR no, that I can't believe. Say what you want about her dating history, but that she stays with a man only for publicity is impossible. She surely feels something for him, or she wouldn't stay togheter.

9 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I have the same doubts this article has about him and his commitment, but that she is also agreeing on just playing all this for just PR no, that I can't believe. Say what you want about her dating history, but that she stays with a man only for publicity is impossible. She surely feels something for him, or she wouldn't stay togheter.

strange that her PR team hasn't said anything yet and he allready had a statement.He did say they are getting to know each other now so might be too early for her team to say something but it is rather strange

Just now, morpheu said:

strange that her PR team hasn't said anything yet and he allready had a statement.

Not to be annoying and repeat myself, but the fact that he already had one ready for the press the first day they actually saw each other in person as a couple says a lot... I don't think her team will say anything yet, the news seems big only in Turkey, but outside Dailymail I didn't see anything in any other US news site, so I think they won't comment until US media give attention to the thing, if they ever will, since for now it looks only like a summer flirt and nothing else.

11 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Not to be annoying and repeat myself, but the fact that he already had one ready for the press the first day they actually saw each other in person as a couple says a lot... I don't think her team will say anything yet, the news seems big only in Turkey, but outside Dailymail I didn't see anything in any other US news site, so I think they won't comment until US media give attention to the thing, if they ever will, since for now it looks only like a summer flirt and nothing else.

I agree it is a summer thing and if she would be part of his alleged PR stunt she would post something on social media about them,she didn't post anything about matt or julian and started posting about joe after more then a year

Just now, morpheu said:

I agree it is a summer thing and if she would be part of his alleged PR stunt she would post something on social media about them,she didn't post anything matt or julian and started posting about joe after more then a year

Agree, only a little thing: she did post about Julin once, the day after the superbowl. She reposted a video from an Edelman's fan, a woman who was an athlete too, where she (this woman) did her congratulations for the superbowl victory, and Adriana wrote thank you or something similar on the caption, personally thanking her for something that clearly wasn't directed to her but him.

2 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Agree, only a little thing: she did post about Julin once, the day after the superbowl. She reposted a video from an Edelman's fan, a woman who was an athlete too, where she (this woman) did her congratulations for the superbowl victory, and Adriana wrote thank you or something similar on the caption, personally thanking her for something that clearly wasn't directed to her but him.

yes,forgot about that one

Weird situation! So he and Acun have a mutual Project? This explain many things imo... I totally see Acun making this to be a pr stunt and maybe was him to made them met last month...Look how many followers he gained in 2 days LOL It's crazy!!! He had this planned and I think this is very clear. But, what I'm afraid is if Adriana knows that...and if she knows and agree I hope she is gaining tons of money bc she is wasting her time and not spending time with her daughters

19 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Weird situation! So he and Acun have a mutual Project? This explain many things imo... I totally see Acun making this to be a pr stunt and maybe was him to made them met last month...Look how many followers he gained in 2 days LOL It's crazy!!! He had this planned and I think this is very clear. But, what I'm afraid is if Adriana knows that...and if she knows and agree I hope she is gaining tons of money bc she is wasting her time and not spending time with her daughters

Do you think she would do a thing like that? Imo no way, she isn't the kind of woman who would fake a relationship for money, it doesn't matter what they offered her. Imo she is genuinely into that guy for the moment, and they (him and Acun) are profiting of the situation as much as they can.

I'm sorry but this whole thing screams PR Stunt and it's quite upsetting coming from Adriana because she doesn't need this shit. I hope she's either getting paid really well or she's just helping out a friend 

I don't think it has anything to do with Acun though. That guy never uses this type of PR simply because he doesn't need it. Though, this is just what I think based on what I've seen this far from Acun. 

It's an odd couple, those two. Don't know what she is doing or whatever don't want to talk about it too much since it's clear how I think about her after all that's happend, it's just a weird situation.

Acun is the master of PR stunt...if he was the person who made they met, yes I believe this is pr stunt... I'm convinced that this situation was not natural and was planned bc the jornalist was there, and the guy had a statment done hahaha