Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

They seem to get bigger every year. I mean, comparing 2005 to 2003, you can see a big change.

As for when they announce that...I don't think we actually know until the day of. I remember freaking out about Ana not being in it, and we only knew she was when the photos were released. I imagine there's a list somewhere though. You would think anyway.

Edit: IMDB might have it eventually, actually. Though I don't know how often that's updated.

Imdb updates its list when the show was done not before.

For the list I think only vs employees know it.But probably most of the models booked.I remember in vsfs 2003 ed razek said smthing about it..:)

I really wonder Adriana's and Ale's position in this year show.:D Also hoing to see Ana open or close a segment.(with huge wings aslo)

yay i cant wait until the show november isnt that far away i cant wait to see adriana she always looks good in the shows and i hope ana has a more important part also . . . out of the angels adriana is my definate favorite! :MLA: :kiss: :kiss:

i always love victorias secret runway outfits though..damn who the hell thinks of this shit..i swear to god..its so beautiful..its all sexy blah blah blah but to tell you teh truth..the designs, textures, colors, and everything...the production and this whole fiasco blows my mind! i give creds to eddy razek lol he has a lot under his belt..and the creative designer of v.s. as well..i wonder what suits they will have..they went through just about everything..from fairies, to santas little helpers to the original angels to toy soldiers, to candy lady ppl lol..just like everything! so i wonder what it will be like

oh yes and just a little simple math its about 5 months away so think about it..its not that far away! :)

OMFG OFMG OMSALDFKJA;LSDKJF

so i was watching the movie awards on mtv just now..[on commercial break] but the new VICTORIA'S SECRET EMBRACE STRAPLESS BRA commercial came on!!! all adri..ahh she looked really beautiful..i hope someone got caps on those in the motion section :)

2 questions! Btw, so sorry if these have already been asked...Which I'd bet money they were but, oh well!

1) How old is Adriana turning tomorrow? Some sources say 24 and others 25.

2) Is her Official Site ever going to be accessible? Its been "Coming Soon" (HA!) for as long as I can remember..

Thanks! :)

If anyone wants to make some Icons for the IGN.com Boards that would be nice.

# Icons must be in GIF file format

# Icon dimensions must be 80 x 80 pixels.

# Icons need to be transparent and set to a matte of #B1B3BC. An exception to this rule: animated icons need not be transparent if leaving transparency out is the only way to make the icon follow the file size rule:

# Icon file size must be no larger than 5k, or 5120 bytes.

I am getting this one in the elusive thread to get it uploaded.

babesadrianalima31uj.gif

To start I thought this one would be a good one.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4139/3em7ms.jpg

Make it look about like this http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/6492/al27uo.gif

Alba has 2x the icons Lima does and the quality of the Lima icons aren't that great.

Edited by ViperVisor

2 questions! Btw, so sorry if these have already been asked...Which I'd bet money they were but, oh well!

2) Is her Official Site ever going to be accessible? Its been "Coming Soon" (HA!) for as long as I can remember..

Well if you think about it, and look at the time frames:

Adriana did Wicked when she was 15. I'm guessing she did it in 1997, or early 1998 before her birthday to stick with age.

She started working for VS when she was 16 which would be late 1998, or early 1999.

That would make her born in 1982 if you count the years so she'd be 24, but since she avoids the age question like the plague, I don't think we can be too sure either way :laugh:

As for her site, it should be open today :D

Adriana did Wicked when she was 15. I'm guessing she did it in 1997, or early 1998 before her birthday to stick with age.

She started working for VS when she was 16 which would be late 1998, or early 1999.

That would make her born in 1982 if you count the years so she'd be 24, but since she avoids the age question like the plague, I don't think we can be too sure either way :laugh:

Wikipedia tells she is from 1981: wiki

You're wrong. She was born in 1981. She was 17 when she started at VS in 1998.

So she turned 25 today! :)

and I turned 18...it's funny how we are both born on june 12!!! LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MISS LIMA