Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

16 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

She is following Marvel on IG. Do you think she would fit in a Superhero movie. Im not that familiar with them but are there many female Superheroes or foes left she could play? I read Quentin Tarantino will only make two more Movies. One of them could be a 1930s gangster movie set in Australia.

Yep, if Wonder Woman's role wasn't already taken by Gal Gadot (and imo in a very good way), she could do it hands down, because she is literally her. Also from DC there's the magician Zatanna Zatara who looks a lot like her ( see it yourself ) or the Brazilian hero Fire/Green Fury. In this case her accent would be an advantage. imo basically any role that requires the actress to have a beautifull but very athletic body and look exotic would be adequated. I'd also love to see her as Huntress, she would be so badass! Sorry comic nerd here :angel:

12 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Yep, if Wonder Woman's role wasn't already taken by Gal Gadot (and imo in a very good way), she could do it hands down, because she is literally her. Also from DC there's the magician Zatanna Zatara who looks a lot like her ( see it yourself ) or the Brazilian hero Fire/Green Fury. In this case her accent would be an advantage. imo basically any role that requires the actress to have a beautifull but very athletic body and look exotic would be adequated. I'd also love to see her as Huntress, she would be so badass! Sorry comic nerd here :angel:

wow thanks, didn't know there are some cool characters left. Actually i can see her in all of them. But it's true, I would also have loved to see her as Wonder Woman. I have seen few Fan Arts with he as WW  and she looked Great. But also can't wait to see Gal Gadot playing her again. Shes doing great. But looking at Marvel they cast beautiful Women but also very good Actresses. So maybe a smaller part, who knows.

11 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I don't know why she had to say she's single but I hope her text is genuine!

I think he was arrested but then started again

lol i don't know what was the purpose to add that caption.  In LA, there are many who would date her and they know it now that shes single.

But like morpheu wrote she probably wont have time because of the new show shes working on. I hope she shares some behind the Scenes if she's able to do it. I liked the message "ladies love yourself" and many are praising her for posting it.

1 minute ago, emerald7 said:

lol i don't know what was the purpose to add that caption.  In LA, there are many who would date her and they know it now that shes single.

But like morpheu wrote she probably wont have time because of the new show shes working on. I hope she shares some behind the Scenes if she's able to do it. I liked the message "ladies love yourself" and many are praising her for posting it.

I just red an article translated form Elle Russia (here) that says many were thinking the ring was an engagement gift from Edelman ( :dry: ), so she may have written it to deny this rumours.

Can someone tell me why her Twitter and Facebook Followers are not really rising? I know shes barely active on twitter. But most Things from her work  are posted on IG and also shared on FB,  but she has like years the same amount of Followers. Even Irina has more now

1 minute ago, nhlovesadri said:

I just red an article translated form Elle Russia (here) that says many were thinking the ring was an engagement gift from Edelman ( :dry: ), so she may have written it to deny this rumours.

aha ok thanks, that would make sense, i just thought that she already wrote shes married to herself and that was clear enough. But you know the media writes there own story.

8 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Many were thinking? I don't think so...and I don't think she saw this russian article lol...I didn't saw anyone noticing this ring lol sorry

The article says that, not me. I didn't notice anyone saying that too, but maybe they did in sports forum or somewhere else, idk. On a personal note, can you please avoid this mokery and sarcastic tone towards people who just posted a simple information? I find it very offensive, thank you.

2 hours ago, emerald7 said:

Can someone tell me why her Twitter and Facebook Followers are not really rising? I know shes barely active on twitter. But most Things from her work  are posted on IG and also shared on FB,  but she has like years the same amount of Followers. Even Irina has more now

I think thats more of a twitter thing, not her. Alot of celebs grow followers way more slowly on there and she doesn't use it much anyway.

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

The article says that, not me. I didn't notice anyone saying that too, but maybe they did in sports forum or somewhere else, idk. On a personal note, can you please avoid this mokery and sarcastic tone towards people who just posted a simple information? I find it very offensive, thank you.

You are being paranoic.. I wasn't sarcastic here! I just said I disagree with the article and I think she just wanted to post that... If I was sarcastic I could let this very clear but this wasn't the case, and wasn't necessary. 

4 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I think thats more of a twitter thing, not her. Alot of celebs grow followers way more slowly on there and she doesn't use it much anyway.

I think it's her and her team. She had almost 1 milion more followers on Twitter than Ale, and now Ale has more. The same is with Facebook compared with some other models. They don't updated at all. Her Facebook has had the same number of followers for more than a year now...

1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

I think it's her and her team. She had almost 1 milion more followers on Twitter than Ale, and now Ale has more. The same is with Facebook compared with some other models. They don't updated at all. Her Facebook has had the same number of followers for more than a year now...

wow, how did ale get more twitter followers? I think it could be something with hers, because I remember Adriana would gain like an extra million on there, but then they would be taken back out of no where, I have seen it twice... its strange. And thats strange for her to have less than Alessandra.

I mean, her team SUCKS at promoting her so I wouldn't be surprised if they caused her to fall off more on twitter and facebook, but at the same time, I have seen weird things happen with her twitter account.

I think we can all agree though that her PR team could do better for her and putting her material and new out there and show casing work that people may have never seen... but I gave up on wishing that. Just continue to let her FANS be the one to do it *eye roll*

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

wow, how did ale get more twitter followers? I think it could be something with hers, because I remember Adriana would gain like an extra million on there, but then they would be taken back out of no where, I have seen it twice... its strange. And thats strange for her to have less than Alessandra.

I mean, her team SUCKS at promoting her so I wouldn't be surprised if they caused her to fall off more on twitter and facebook, but at the same time, I have seen weird things happen with her twitter account.

I think we can all agree though that her PR team could do better for her and putting her material and new out there and show casing work that people may have never seen... but I gave up on wishing that. Just continue to let her FANS be the one to do it *eye roll*

I think they are just lazy... They rarely update anything on Twitter. And on her Facebook she posts the same pics from Instagram. Before her Facebook was updated regularly with new and old pics and quotes and people seem to love it. I have no idea why they stopped.
I feel like we have complained about this many times and nothing ever changes. Oh well, at least we have Instagram... 

How many models have a whole team updating ALL their social media accounts with different things (like different posts on every platform)? It's just not realistic. You can't expect her to update her Instagram, then update her Twitter with something totally different AND her Facebook. Be glad that she is active on Instagram. It wasn't too long ago a lot of her fans (including some here) were complaining she wasn't active enough, and now that she finally is using it more, it's still not good enough? :rofl: I always wonder for some, when will it ever be good enough, because it seems no matter what the woman does, she'll always get criticism  for something...

I saw her comments too ♡ I really like Ana Beatriz and I'm really happy that she is pregnant and found the love of her life... I wished her and Adriana were more close :/ I think Alessandra will be the godmother

On 5/30/2017 at 5:15 PM, nhlovesadri said:

Imo basically any role that requires the actress to have a beautifull but very athletic body and look exotic would be adequated. I'd also love to see her as Huntress, she would be so badass! Sorry comic nerd here :angel:

?

Batgirl is flying solo. The superheroine is getting her own standalone movie from filmmaker Joss Whedon.

Whedon is nearing a deal to write, direct, and produce an untitled Batgirl pic for Warner Bros. as part of its DC Extended Universe.

Priyanka is already lobbying for the role. If Cara Delevigne is a DC character with little acting experience, I don't see why Adriana can't be on the DC payroll too. And since the script isn't written yet there'd be plenty of time to get into acting and speech classes. 

(I doubt she'd get Batgirl but there's no harm in dreaming...and making DC and Joss Whedon aware of her existence. :angel:)