Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Adriana and Marko were married in full community property regime (I don't know how this works in usa)..universal regime?? Because that is her apartament he has before met him.. maybe he is helping on selling

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Adriana and Marko were married in full community property regime (I don't know how this works in usa)..universal regime?? Because that is her apartament he has before met him.. maybe he is helping on selling

I don't think they married in full community property regime since they were married in wyoming and only 7 states support that regime,wyoming not being one.

Depends on the reason of the divorce on who gets what as well,if one commited adultery ,bad parrent etc.The divorce took 2 years to finalize so it wasn't resolved amicably i think(could also be a lot of paper work between lawyers for their huge wealth and divorces between the rich usually take a long time).Also she got the yacht,when you marry and buy stuff you can make a legal document to make it seperate property and you will keep it at divorce.And i doubt she wen't to marko for help,her agent can find a good real estate agent.

http://observer.com/2016/12/adriana-lima-lists-angelic-home-for-4-85m/

She got the miami house for sure and the yacht and split the ny one apparently.

Besides she reportedly had a networth of 75 mil last year,she can buy a new one anytime

Thanks Morpheu! I think the divorce was amicably and Marko uses the Ny apartment too even his sister.. thats why he calls his apto..and Marko knows this Market very well.. lets see if they sell this time..I think this apto is beautiful but if she wants sell...

she comented on chrisgraingerherr the ceo of IWC IG post with her and R2-D2

• adrianalimaThank you so much for everything ? I truly had a great time. It's a honor to be part of the IWC Family.? I just had a dream fulfilled tonight. I never thought that I would be watching the F1 in Monaco ??. I feel blessed. Much success to you and to IWC.?????

15 hours ago, crista said:

what happened to adrianalimafan.net? it has only a few galleries and doesn't update anymore...it was the best Adriana's fansite at the time :(((((((

Yeah. They haven't updated since november. 

www.adrianalimabr.com

It's in portuguese, but they have a good gallery. They update once a week I guess. 

I was on tt and just found this FREAK guy @messiah1701 ...He is totally crazy and don't stop to "talk" with Adriana... I think someone talked about him here..but he started again..I'am scared bc he lives in Miami

lmao, have you guys ever looked back at old pages on here? Its funny going back to pages from like 2006 and seeing people say that Adriana's career was ending and she only had a year left and how it happens to everybody. Its 2017 and she is for sure still here and still working.

18 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I was on tt and just found this FREAK guy @messiah1701 ...He is totally crazy and don't stop to "talk" with Adriana... I think someone talked about him here..but he started again..I'am scared bc he lives in Miami

LOL. How those people must be pressed at her continued success.  The dame has outlived her peers ❤

On 29.05.2017 at 7:49 AM, Sophie20 said:

Now im quite sure Adriana is aware of him and also his desire of break into her house.

She changed the text on her last post, i didn't noticed the ring without her pic. I like the message "ladies love yourself". lol but she is the only model i follow that comments few times on IG that she's single.

WHATS UP WITH THE RING? ITS SYMBOLIC, I AM COMMITTED TO MYSELF AND MY OWN HAPPINESS I AM MARRIED WITH ME ??? LADIES LOVE YOURSELF ??? AND YES I AM SINGLE

9 hours ago, duhampi said:

Now im quite sure Adriana is aware of him and also his desire of break into her house.

I hope she is aware of him, his tweets are creepy. Wasn't he arrested this year for a tweet against Trump?

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

She changed the text on her last post, i didn't noticed the ring without her pic. I like the message "ladies love yourself". lol but she is the only model i follow that comments few times on IG that she's single.

WHATS UP WITH THE RING? ITS SYMBOLIC, I AM COMMITTED TO MYSELF AND MY OWN HAPPINESS I AM MARRIED WITH ME ??? LADIES LOVE YOURSELF ??? AND YES I AM SINGLE

I hope she is aware of him, his tweets are creepy. Wasn't he arrested this year for a tweet against Trump?

she is also one that the media loves to link with men, even if she actually isn't dating them .

Just now, Souled-Out said:

she is also one that the media loves to link with men, even if she actually isn't dating them .

maybe now even more since they know that shes single. After her divorce she was only linked with one Guy/boy. After she split with Joe they linked her with much more Guys. Her last caption reminds me of Bar Refaeli when she was single.

She is following Marvel on IG. Do you think she would fit in a Superhero movie. Im not that familiar with them but are there many female Superheroes or foes left she could play? I read Quentin Tarantino will only make two more Movies. One of them could be a 1930s gangster movie set in Australia.

I do have an idea for an Australian film that would take place in the ’30s. It would be a Bonnie and Clyde-ish story with a couple of outlaws in Australia.