Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

If they would marry she would need to quit modeling and evreything else and perform princess duties,charities,visiting foreign countries etc.She loves her career too much for this too happen.Probably that's why they broke up or his parents didn't wan't him marrying a model in the end.

Edit:She might be in monaco for iwc since that driver she tagged has recently started working for iwc 

13 minutes ago, morpheu said:

Ain't this the singer that posted weird explicit comments on her IG a while back?

I didn't know about his insta comments, but he tweeted this few years ago. So he is (was) a fan of adriana.

5 minutes ago, jamiya said:

Sorry, I didn't know about his insta comments, but he tweeted this few years ago. So he is (was) a fan of adriana.

might be confusing him for someone else,he doesn't follow her on IG but i remember a rapper making explicit comments on her IG some months ago

4 hours ago, morpheu said:

Edit:She might be in monaco for iwc since that driver she tagged has recently started working for iwc 

Agree. Maybe they got all an invitation, because i read Ana Antic will be there and she's also an ambassador for IWC same as Lewis who has a race there.

About the Singer,lol he follows her and like every other VS Model. Didn't knew he has so many Followers on IG.  They went both to the Super Bowl this year.

the lyrics

https://genius.com/G-eazy-maximum-lyrics

Is it the first time she goes to a GP no? Didn't know IWC will have an event there this time...

I don't think this was the reason Morpheu...and for what I know Wence is not that "royalty style" but of course he goes to some events

About G eazy, he has always followed her. I knew there was a reason I never listened to his songs LOL.

I have seen a rapper leaving explicit comments under her IG photos, but he was a black rapper from compton who used to be with eazy-e from NWA. His name is BG knocc out, he also follows adriana, maybe thats the one you are talking about.

Alot of rappers do like her though so you could be talking about another rapper lol.

As far as that line go, whatever, he said heard not smell lol and he clearly still likes her. But most importantly, he isn't the biggest guy in the industry, especially not as a white rapper.

11 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

About G eazy, he has always followed her. I knew there was a reason I never listened to his songs LOL.

I have seen a rapper leaving explicit comments under her IG photos, but he was a black rapper from compton who used to be with eazy-e from NWA. His name is BG knocc out, he also follows adriana, maybe thats the one you are talking about.

Alot of rappers do like her though so you could be talking about another rapper lol.

As far as that line go, whatever, he said heard not smell lol and he clearly still likes her. But most importantly, he isn't the biggest guy in the industry, especially not as a white rapper.

He could be the biggest rapper in the world for what I car, but a man who talk of a woman like that is an asshole regardless :beating: 

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

He could be the biggest rapper in the world for what I car, but a man who talk of a woman like that is an asshole regardless :beating: 

Yeah, I am just saying not too many people gonna hear that lol.

36 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

When I met Adriana Lima, I swear I heard her fart
That's when my plans changed for my mission to steal her heart
Like covering with my nose with my shirt and walking away awkwardly

29 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

+1, and that rap was lame :thumbs_down::thumbs_down:

many people commenting on Singer Paulina Rubios twitter because she  made a mistake today and confused Adriana with Ariana Grande sending her condolence because of Manchester.

DAh_JGFXsAUZz39.thumb.jpg.c609dce84b1e4abf3b1c419c206f5a7a.jpg

I heard the lyrics, you don't have to underline them. I just don't give shit about them, and I am a rap and hiphop fan myself.

He is a white rapper thats not Eminem. That alone should make everybody brush that off.  Its already been said and done. Fuck him. They are just shitty lyrics, like alot of raps songs these days, I know that doesn't make it ok, I am just saying its nothing to be caught up on.

8 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

+1, and that rap was lame :thumbs_down::thumbs_down:

people commenting on Singer Paulina Rubios twitter because she  made a mistake today and confused Adriana with Ariana Grande sending her condolence because of Manchester.

what a dumbass :rofl:  IMG_1331.thumb.JPG.37885a365cd6f7aac4ef60c0e0276fe7.JPGIMG_1330.thumb.JPG.6493e60ce00625dc7672d1db17f0d96f.JPG AdrianaGRANDE

lol Marko

IGstorysdsfsfs.thumb.jpg.85e0e3f6c8a4e4c8b875c3a3efe8e1e7.jpg

Adriana Lima Slashes More Than $1M Off Price of N.Y. Pied-à-Terre

It appears that Brazilian model and Victoria’s Secret veteran Adriana Lima has become the latest victim of the slowdown in Manhattan’s luxury homes market.

After struggling to offload her plush apartment near Central Park against a backdrop of weakening demand for expensive homes and a flood of new condos hitting the market, Lima has wiped more than $1 million off the asking price, pushing it down to $4.3 million.

According to the listing, she has fully renovated the apartment, which boasts views of both the park and the city through floor-to-ceiling glass.

http://wwd.com/eye/celebrity-real-estate/supermodel-adriana-lima-slashes-more-than-1m-off-nyc-condo-10893861/