Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

6 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Thats what I said, she should have just used the multiple photo option on IG, people would have saw both. That caption was still wild though lol

Don't think she knows about the new IG thing,i was joking about drinking lol,her english can be really bad in writing at times.You are reading too much into something that isn't clear.She made these kind of posts about quotes before and during times when evreything was fine in her life.She wen't on after a divorce with a man where she was a virgin before him.Maybe she will post her work and not post personal stuff like familly and such,time will tell.She will be fine.

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

Don't think she knows about the new IG thing,i was joking about drinking lol,her english can be really bad in writing at times.You are reading too much into something that isn't clear.She made these kind of posts about quotes before and during times when evreything was fine in her life.She wen't on after a divorce with a man where she was a virgin before him.She will be fine.

As I said, Adriana has not looked stable or normal all damn year. How stable she is and whether she is going through a crisis has came up wayy too many times this year.

I think she meant she is going to let someone take over her social media for a while. At least for now. That's what I understood the first time I read.

And the second post was because the picture wasn't right, the first time. 

1 hour ago, Kittenluv said:

I think she meant she is going to let someone take over her social media for a while. At least for now. That's what I understood the first time I read.

And the second post was because the picture wasn't right, the first time. 

I thought maybe she meant she was going to let others like her fans and other IG accounts post the look and she wouldn't.

19 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

As I said, Adriana has not looked stable or normal all damn year. How stable she is and whether she is going through a crisis has came up wayy too many times this year.

Her dating life wasn't stable yes.Not evrey break up means it's a crysis though.You said it yourself that she looked awfull after marko and joe but after edelman she looked great at events.Probably got anoyed with those fans and the people bashing her mother and want's to stay away from it..She does seem more sensible about stuff in her interviews as well so it doesn't seem that odd taking a break from social media right now.And @Kittenluv may have a point.Wait and see in the future what happens

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

Her dating life wasn't stable yes.Not evrey break up means it's a crysis though.You said it yourself that she looked awfull after marko and joe but after edelman she looked great at events.Probably got anoyed with those fans and the people bashing her mother and want's to stay away from it..She does seem more sensible about stuff in her interviews as well so it doesn't seem that odd taking a break from social media right now.And @Kittenluv may have a point.Wait and see in the future what happens

I didn't say that, when she went to singlepore, everybody thought she looked good, I never said it but I could tell she had just been through something. And under the youtube video VS put out of her in singapore, people commented she looked different and/or older. Thats why I say, its always obvious when Adriana is going through something, it literally impacts her beauty and stuff

I just don't agree. I think her behavior is strange and has been for awhile. I just hope she somehow gets better and recovers from the crazy past few months she has been having

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

So Marko and the girls are in France with her? I'm starting to think that the best thing she can do is go back with Marko lol

Maybe but a divorce takes so much time and sometimes money sometimes, it would be tragic if they wasted all of that just to get back together

Lol for a lot of Adriana's fans, no man will ever be good enough for her. Literally all the guys she's been with get criticized for tons of very superficial reasons when the truth is we, fans, don't know what really happens behind closed doors. I for one don't believe anything the press writes or these so called rumors about Marko cheating or basically anything they always say. Let Adriana and whoever she wants to be with figure it out on their own.

On 17.05.2017 at 7:13 PM, emerald7 said:

Happy shes in cannes. Surprised she went already to the first week and not the second. I'm wondering if she will goes to the amfar next week on thursday. She's not on the list yet.

http://www.amfar.org/CAA24/

Has someone the new Love mag Editorial from today?

i was still hoping for a surprise amfar gala attendance since the list represents only the chairs of the event but i stopped worrying about it

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cannes-paparazzi-fans-blocked-amfar-gala-security-concerns-1004139

26 minutes ago, ramires said:

i was still hoping for a surprise amfar gala attendance since the list represents only the chairs of the event but i stopped worrying about it

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cannes-paparazzi-fans-blocked-amfar-gala-security-concerns-1004139

Wondering why she left cannes so early. She looked great this year. Would have been nice to see her at the amfar.

She followed the Prince she dated once, again on ig.

4 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

What???? Vince has instagram? I saw some pics of him but didn't found his ig...to me he was the love of her life lol.. He lives in France..maybe they met in Cannes? 

Why you said "again"?

she followed him once last year.