Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

4 hours ago, mjmarija said:

I saw this on instagram too. I see that she also tagged Karolina K. I hope it's true and Adriana is going to Cannes. :smile: 

Yes i hope it too.The last years she went to cannes, so i think this time too especially for AMfar. Maybe she goes with Tamara.

Do you think she would be in a dance show again?

from her last feminst Quote.

dadinooooYou ruined the Mets season go away

adrianalima@dadinoooo no I did not. There is always 2 sides of the coin. Only 1 has been heard.

Page Six has it with her this week

http://pagesix.com/2017/05/11/adriana-lima-pops-up-in-brooklyn-for-sexy-photo-shoot-days-after-harvey-drama/

http://pagesix.com/2017/05/12/adriana-lima-lands-tv-gig-after-dramatic-week/

http://pagesix.com/2017/05/13/adriana-limas-list-of-lovers/#1

She looked great at the beach. I read the Amfar in cannes is on 25 may. I hope she goes like the last years also attending movie premiers. Liked her style from last year.

Adriana Lima was on Instagram "following" and "liking" a photo from one of Harvey's many model ex-girlfriends.

Curiously, on Friday night, Lima liked this photo that was posted by model Ania Cywinska, who dated Harvey in 2015.

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/05/13/adriana-lima-matt-harvey-ania-cywinska-instagram

36 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

How is she 100% sure that Harvey said that to the media? Whats a awful history again

she could have found out the same way her PR found out about those edalman baby rumors.Not neccesarily harvey but his friends or something.

I thought that chapter is over but the media are writing now about her responds to the mets fan. Wondering if we hear the other side of the coin like she said. Im not surprised the media checks her Insta to write something. Harvey is also popular and all over the sportnews. When she split twice with Joe she also posted something on IG but no one really cared because he wasn't famous. I hope that all ends fast enough.

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

Think she means she will stay off social media for a while?really confusing

Thats what I am trying to figure out. IDK what is going on with Adriana or where her head is, but I am annoyed to pieces by it. She is being strange. She keeps saying thank you and she isn't posting her look, and she posted nearly identical pictures. Like what? :/ . And I sensed this strangeness from her through those pictures of cannes and all the other things I mentioned. Why didn't she just post one thing- if she isn't going to share the actual look or anything. or put it on IG stories... Social media is the least of her problems anyway. its not hard to just post a picture and log off and block people/delete their comments if you need to. I don't get why she is being that way on it, she can avoid NY met fans hate but simply ignoring the issue and not posting about it and not responding to the handful of fans that comment about it.

20 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Thats what I am trying to figure out. IDK what is going on with Adriana or where her head is, but I am annoyed to pieces by it. She is being strange. She keeps saying thank you and she isn't posting her look, and she posted nearly identical pictures. Like what? :/ . And I sensed this strangeness from her through those pictures of cannes and all the other things I mentioned. Why didn't she just post one thing- if she isn't going to share the actual look or anything. or put it on IG stories... Social media is the least of her problems anyway. its not hard to just post a picture and log off and block people/delete their comments if you need to. I don't get why she is being that way on it, she can avoid NY met fans hate but simply ignoring the issue and not posting about it and not responding to the handful of fans that comment about it.

Maybe the recent drama got to her ,with all those metz fans and want's to stop being on social media for a while?Maybe something else happened?Her english is really bad here.The whole gratitude thing i get,she posted  about being gratefull many times.Guess she isn't used to it at this scale,she may have gotten death threats etc.Sports fans can be really dumb and go over the line many times.There was also the hate she got with that easter video for love,some people made hate accounts and wen't to her moms IG after that and started bashing her.These stuff can pile up eventually or like i said it may be something else that happened.Hope she will be ok.The whole not posting here looks is an honest mistake because she will get a lot of exposure from the event without posting it on IG.Probably just forgot about it.She doesn't post about her work many times so no surprise she forgot about this

Maybe the recent drama got to her ,with all those metz fans and want's to stop being on social media for a while?Maybe something else happened?Her english is really bad here.The whole gratitude thing i get,she posted  about being gratefull many times.Guess she isn't used to it at this scale,she may have gotten death threats etc.Sports fans can be really dumb and go over the line many times.There was also the hate she got with that easter video for love,some people made hate accounts and wen't to her moms IG after that and started bashing her.These stuff can pile up eventually or like i said it may be something else that happened.Hope she will be ok.The whole not posting here looks is an honest mistake because she will get a lot of exposure from the event without posting it on IG.Probably just forgot about it.

All I know is she would have been better off continuing not to post at all. She could have just told those people personally thank you than doing that. It seriously makes no sense to me to keep thanking them and she isn't actually showing WHY she is thanking them and its hard to follow what she was trying to say with her caption. So I am sure alot of people are confused. She should have just not posted at all and thanked those people personally, she could have. If she wants to take a break from social media, she can just do it.

Posting is not taking a break from it lol, she posted, its confusing and it makes her look strange.

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

All I know is she would have been better off continuing not to post at all. She could have just told those people personally thank you than doing that. It seriously makes no sense to me to keep thanking them and she isn't actually showing for what, and its hard to follow what she was trying to say with her caption. She should have just not posted at all.

Well she did tag them.Idk,her english is so bad here it doesn't make much sense literally or figuratively.One way of being mysterious i guess.She is like a puzzle sometimes.Thank god her new hosting gig for that make up tv series is not about writing though:D

59 minutes ago, morpheu said:

Well she did tag them.Idk,her english is so bad here it doesn't make much sense literally or figuratively.One way of being mysterious i guess.Thank god her new hosting gig for that make up tv series is not about writing though:D

I am sure she has their numbers or will see them again. Her posts just did not makes sense and it certainly doesn't help her. If she wants to take a break, she shouldn't post. Posting a picture from cannes wouldn't bring any more hate than what she posted, it would probably bring less hate because people wouldn't be confused.

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I am sure she has their numbers or will see them again. Her posts just did not makes sense and it certainly doesn't help her. If she wants to take a break, she shouldn't post. Posting a picture from cannes wouldn't bring any more hate than what she posted, it would probably bring less hate because people wouldn't be confused.

It doesn't make her look bad either though.How can you hate when you are confused?A lot of celebs sometimes make one post that they will stay of social media for a while and don't give a reason( if that is the case here )but in most cases it is obvious why.Can't really tell anything from this caption so i'l just leave it at that.It was 1 am in france when she posted this ,maybe she was drinking haha :D:D

It doesn't make her look bad either though.How can you hate when you are confused?A lot of celebs sometimes make one post that they will stay of social media for a while and don't give a reason( if that is the case here )but in most cases it is obvious why.Can't really tell anything from this caption so i'l just leave it at that.It was 1 am in france when she posted this ,maybe she was drinking haha :D:D

Well for one she is making a confusing post following backlash of previous bad decisions.. could make her look crazy, which isn't good. And if she happen to be drinking, that makes it worse. Adriana has not looked like the most stable person since February because of those false rumors (not her fault, I know) And she has joked about alcohol after break-ups, seen smoking and drinking, and when she made that video of her that people thought she was talking about Matt, either she had just woke up or she was intoxicated then. So either way its not a good look neither. But I don't think thats what it is, I think she just didn't navigate her posts as good as she could

Also confusing things can frustrate people. I finally get that those posts are connected, like the last one she sent is the beginning of the sentence of the second post. She should have used the multiple images option Instagram has now, where you can post more than one photo in the same post, the two posts contain the same sentence.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Adriana is acting weird and writing weirdo too..

Exactly. Why don't the people in her life help her more. Her press can't atleast post some of her work for her or something? To help try cover the hole she has been digging herself into. I hate having to talk about Adriana like this because I really am a fan, but its the choices she has been making all year is just frustrating, nobody likes to see their fav be like this. And I am sure some others will make excuses or claim we are exaggerating but thats just the way I see it.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

She posted twice bc one the phrase was cut

Thats what I said, she should have just used the multiple photo option on IG, people would have saw both. That caption was still wild though lol