Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Adriana can't be defended in my opinion, she is in no position to be defended. She says one thing and acts the opposite and te goes on stupid instagram crying like a child with quotes, or she posts stuff about how men should be or how woman should act. Well she should first start acting like those woman explained in her quotes before she can expect a guy to treat her right or whatever. 

And some of you that say she only dates 'shitty' men, I am glad she did date those 'shitty' men because it showed her true self. 

I don't care abou matt or whatever or anything that has happened, but she should just freaking stop with her immature act. If a person is right, he/she will shut up about it because he/she will not feel the need to explaing her/himself. If someone is wrong, then the opposite happens: trying to prove you are right. 

And that's what she ALWAYS does, trying to in some way get out of it by acting like a 12 year old. 

I really think she did enough damage to herself, her fans and others around her right now, there is no going back. 

Did Adriana Lima shade Matt Harvey on Instagram?

Adriana Lima appears to have thrown more salt in ex-boyfriend Matt Harvey‘s very public wounds.

Less than 24 hours after the embattled pitcher begged the Mets for forgiveness after skipping Saturday’s game, Harvey’s former gal pal issued a poignant quote Wednesday on Instagram, emphasizing the importance of responsibility.

“He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist. – St. Francis of Assisi,” Lima posted, adding, “RESPONSIBILITY EQUALS THE LOVE ON WHAT YOU DO.”

Though Harvey appeared smitten with the Victoria’s Secret stunner earlier this year, it appeared the relationship was a casual fling in Lima’s eyes.

in-art-countdown-icon-128x128x3s.gif_d=1494446819791496953.gif
–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

in-art-soundanimation-icon-41x48.gif

“Adriana’s relationship with Matt was never serious,” a source told Page Six. “They are no longer seeing each other.”

Though Harvey is known for having models in his lineup, Lima never intended to make that spot permanent.

“She dates men like male sports stars go through women,” the insider shared. “She’s beautiful, one of the most desired women in the world, she’s fun, has already been married and isn’t looking to settle down.”

It seems like she thinks that Matt is blaming her for missing his game. I don't know if she doesn't know how sources or media gossip works or if there is some other reason she thinks this. I find it hard to believe that Matt would tell someone that he missed the game because he's heartbroken. It would make him seem like even more of a b*tch. She's being kind of aggressive in her response, I don't think there really is a way to respond to this. You just let it blow over. But making that post and then the video on top of it... What are you doing Adriana? I don't think she has tainted her image necessarily. But the NY sports market is an unforgiving one. I think purely from an optical stand point it's a bad pr move. If Matt was behaving cocky and in a rude way she might not come off so poorly. But he apologized and she is making this whole thing go deeper than it needs to. 

I have zero sympathy for Matt in terms of his being heart broken. I don't think that's the case. I agree with many of you that he went out and had a late night and messed up. Fueled with being angry about Adriana and Julian. But I also think that his actions weren't a direct hit to Adriana. She's taking the consequence of what happened as an attack and i really think that is more troublesome than her not staying with a man she was spotted with like two times. That criticism in my opinion is misguided. I think it's fair to say though that her reaction is an emotional one rather than a logical one. "Sources say". Sources aren't always credible. 

I agree with them when they said she is acting like a male sports "stars"..she says she wants get married but doesn't act like this at all...a mature grown woman who wants a serious relationship could never ever choose these type of men...I think she just want have "fun" and likes this drama..

But in this way she will never found love and this is sad!

I’ve always loved Adriana, but things are going downhill fast.  It’s like she’s having some sort of in-my-30’s-no-longer-in-my-prime-and-can’t-keep-a-stable-relationship crisis.  For the life of me, I never would have thought that Adriana would turn into the man-eater/cougar type, but it sure is shaping up that way.    Everything about her seems incredibly dark now.  From her clothing, to her attitude, to her relationships.  It’s like she never got over the Marko split.  Every relationship or fling since her divorce has been patterned on this athletic/meathead womanizer type in his late 20’s/early 30’s that has led to nowhere.  And now she’s slowing turning into one of them too.  I’m not saying she needs to be in a relationship to be happy, but it’s obvious based on her Instagram posts that she thinks about it a lot.

Mo-  You are completely right about the quoting stuff.  People who are secure in their lives usually don’t feel the need to defend themselves with quotes.  And Adriana has been doing nothing but quoting about being a queen, having female strength and empowerment, not needing a man, how men should treat women, etc.  Which tells you that she is actually pretty obsessed about her relationship status. You don’t see any of the other VS models doing that on Instagram, and coincidentally, they’re all in stable relationships. 

I hated the idea of her dating Harvey.  He was a bad choice for a partner and just as bad as Edelman.  But I have to say, that was pretty immature of her to post that Instagram dig at him.   Her dating life seems like an absolute trainwreck. I really don’t know what to think about the fact that she now seems even more reckless than a womanizer like Harvey.    

7 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I agree with them when they said she is acting like a male sports "stars"..she says she wants get married but doesn't act like this at all...a mature grown woman who wants a serious relationship could never ever choose these type of men...I think she just want have "fun" and likes this drama..

But in this way she will never found love and this is sad!

Image and reputation has been too important for her to like it. Clearly its all giving her a bad name. Nobody would like that and certainly not her. I simply don't think she knows what she is doing when it comes to her dating life and controlling it. I also think people around her aren't doing enough to make sure things like this happen and we have seen remember that some of the people closest to her literally don't even say a fucking word when it comes to how she handles her this stuff.

I honestly don't give a shit anymore. Its honestly all too much for somebody like me, and there isn't shit we can do as fans. Thats been obvious for two years now. I want to continue to like and be a fan of her, so I am avoiding any talk about her and her relationships like a plague.

But I want to say, I don't think Adriana took a dig at Matt in the IG stories. When I first saw it, that wasn't my thought and she honestly look like she truly had just woken up, you can tell. She just woke up and decided to shade him? LOL. She shared instastories the rest of the day too. I think people looked too far into that one.

I'm failing to see the horrible thing she's doing. She's a grown, successful woman who seems to be enjoying her life and having fun, dating different people without taking anything too serious. Lots of men do this and no one bats an eye at it, but because she is a woman this is giving her a bad name? o.o This is 2017, what Adriana does with her vagina it's her problem and no one has the right to judge her, especially when no one here knows her or has the full context of the situation.  It's tiring to come here and always read some bullshit about her relationships, we may as well rename this topic to "Adriana's love life discussion", seriously, discuss about her work, the things she is doing, the things you'd like her to do in the future, but all this talk about her personal life it's out of hand, I've never seen any other model get so much crap over what she does with her personal life, this woman just can't win here.

I don't get how people defend harvey on this one.He got drunk at a national celebration the night before his game day ,next day played golf and decided to skip the game because he was"heartbroken" after being 3 weeks with someone.He loves the night life in new york and teams don't say anything to the players untill it affects their performance or in this case a no show.This is on him and him alone ,he apologised to his team ,not denying those rumors,those rumors are there for him to be the victim here,regardless if his friends did or did not started them,he won't deny them and he sure as well won't agree with them so will be regarded as a little kid to his teammates but his fans eat it up.If she indeed didn't break up with him before that night in which she was seen with edelman then that was a bad move from her regardless of what matt might have done or said to her,but if they did break up or talked from the beginning "hey this is an open relationship,let's not take it seriously" or he did or said something to her and he's ego got hurt seing those pictures then he should grow up and act he's age not like a teenager.I think she can't really manage her dating life and professional life too well and it leads to these situations.I wish she would stop dating athletes because being ones girlfriend/wife is a fulltime job and you have to vanquish your professional life to be with one and be prepared to move around for him.And judging anyone,male or female based on their relationships is messed up,you don't know what wen't on with them.Besides, to find the right man/woman for you ,you need to date to find him.You all act that she should just marry the first guy she dates and perfect ending or to not be with anyone and be single forever,not evreyone is compatible with each other ,regardless of their pesonalities.She made all her fame and money based on her carreer without any man and evrey man since marko are less rich and less famous then her.She is a single mom with two kids and still her carreer is great.She dated 3 guys in like 2-3 years.You won't find stories of her being uptight and acting superior at work or her friends.They way she treats dino's wife(calling them over sometimes to her pool and helping her out recently with that restaurant thing),cousin,family,friends ,and almost always taking pictures with fans ,charity ,shows she has a good heart.She is having a good relationship with her ex husband for the sake of the kids.She filled for divorce and won full custody,yet she want's their dad around them.She promotes brazilian culture a lot through her interviews and IG.This forum is beginning to look like the daily mail with all this pointless relationship gossip.

I don't think she took a shot at matt at 4 am in the morning when she woke up.She did these instastories in the past when she wakes up early and goes to work.She never comented on her exes and i doubt she would do it at 4 am when she was going to work

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

I don't get how people defend harvey on this one.He got drunk at a national celebration the night before his game day ,next day played golf and decided to skip the game because he was"heartbroken" after being 3 weeks with someone.This is on him and him alone ,he apologised to his team ,not denying those rumors,those rumors are there for him to be the victim here and his fans eat it up.If she indeed didn't break up with him before that night in which she was seen with edelman then that was a bad move from her regardless of what matt might have done or said to her,but if they did break up or talked from the beginning "hey this is an open relationship,let's not take it seriously" or he did or said something to her and he's ego got hurt seing those pictures then he should grow up and act he's age not like a teenager.I think she can't really manage her dating life and professional life too well and it leads to these situations.I wish she would stop dating athletes because being ones girlfriend/wife is a fulltime job and you have to vanquish your professional life to be with one and be prepared to move around for him.And judging anyone,male or female based on their relationships is messed up,you don't know what wen't on with them.Besides, to find the right man/woman for you ,you need to date to find him.You all act that she should just marry the first guy she dates and perfect ending or to not be with anyone and be single forever,not evreyone is compatible with each other ,regardless of their pesonalities.She made all her fame and money based on her carreer without any man and evrey man since marko are less rich and less famous then her.She is a single mom with two kids and still her carreer is great.She dated 3 guys in like 2-3 years.You won't find stories of her being uptight and acting superior at work or her friends.They way she treats dino's wife(calling them over sometimes to her pool and helping her out recently with that restaurant thing),cousin,family,friends ,and almost always taking pictures with fans ,charity ,shows she has a good heart.She is having a good relationship with her ex husband for the sake of the kids.She filled for divorce and won full custody,yet she want's their dad around them.She promotes brazilian culture a lot through her interviews and IG.This forum is beginning to look like the daily mail with all this pointless relationship gossip.

I don't think she took a shot at matt at 4 am in the morning when she woke up.She did these instastories in the past when she wakes up early and goes to work.She never comented on her exes and i doubt she would do it at 4 am when she was going to work

msy.gif

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

I'm failing to see the horrible thing she's doing. She's a grown, successful woman who seems to be enjoying her life and having fun, dating different people without taking anything too serious. Lots of men do this and no one bats an eye at it, but because she is a woman this is giving her a bad name? o.o This is 2017, what Adriana does with her vagina it's her problem and no one has the right to judge her, especially when no one here knows her or has the full context of the situation.  It's tiring to come here and always read some bullshit about her relationships, we may as well rename this topic to "Adriana's love life discussion", seriously, discuss about her work, the things she is doing, the things you'd like her to do in the future, but all this talk about her personal life it's out of hand, I've never seen any other model get so much crap over what she does with her personal life, this woman just can't win here.

Amen to that!

Adriana can do whatever she wants with her life.  But a lot of things don’t square up for her fans when she posts things that run opposite to what she is doing.  For example, she’s always posting quotes about not wanting to be desired for the way she looks, but then she goes for people with a very obvious look/physique. 

I don’t see what’s wrong with several fans pointing out the inconsistencies or simply stating what they feel.  This is a discussion, where things are open for just that — discussion.  It’s not called a Flattery or an Adulation Forum for a reason.  People are allowed to voice their thoughts and reactions, and dare I say, criticism? What’s the point in denying that there’s actually a negative reaction out there?  That people are interested in her personal life?  That Instagram is basically the curation of one’s personal life, and Adriana uses it to maintain her modeling power? As a model, she is going to be subject to criticism and public opinion, as any other model or celebrity. 

1 hour ago, Aurora Dawn said:

Adriana can do whatever she wants with her life.  But a lot of things don’t square up for her fans when she posts things that run opposite to what she is doing.  For example, she’s always posting quotes about not wanting to be desired for the way she looks, but then she goes for people with a very obvious look/physique. 

I don’t see what’s wrong with several fans pointing out the inconsistencies or simply stating what they feel.  This is a discussion, where things are open for just that — discussion.  It’s not called a Flattery or an Adulation Forum for a reason.  People are allowed to voice their thoughts and reactions, and dare I say, criticism? What’s the point in denying that there’s actually a negative reaction out there?  That people are interested in her personal life?  That Instagram is basically the curation of one’s personal life, and Adriana uses it to maintain her modeling power? As a model, she is going to be subject to criticism and public opinion, as any other model or celebrity. 

That doesn't make sense to me. What does what other people look like have to do with her being desired for her looks, Sure she does end up with men who are douchy but thats because her standards are just fucked up lol. But that doesn't mean she doesn't want them to see who she is as a person. Everybody wants other people to look at them past superficial  and material things. It happens, its like rappers complaining about females who are users and all of that. Yet they still entertain groupies. Same thing with Adriana, what will it take for her lesson to be learned is the question. This entire thing is NOT a good look and it is annoying when people try to encourage it because Adriana isn't going to think anything is wrong but it really is.

We don't know if anyone is lying or whatever. But she really needs to stop messing around with men for awhile, seriously.

37 minutes ago, Aurora Dawn said:

so if she chooses ugly people it means that she must like them for who they are?People that have good looks are all superficial and just go for looks?who wouldn't wan't to be liked for her/his personality?People that are fit that like each other just go for each others fitness?.That makes no sense.Marko is proof that she doesn't just go for looks and Harvey isn't even fit or that good looking,especially on her level.Adriana is not an insta-model.Was famous way before that even existed.Instagram is not somebodys auto biography,people choose what to share and when it comes to relationships you don't know what wen't on between a couple,just the rumors from so called sources and the media that always chooses the story that sounds the worst (regardless if it is true or not) for an individual because that gets more views.

Adriana has truly fucked up her public image. The comments on her social media are very hostile. A lot of stories have been written about the way she's behaved and how inconsiderate she is of the feelings of others. The general public always held her in high esteem because of her catholic views and stance on chastity... she's been exposed now. Her behaviour is laughable for a woman with two kids waiting for her presence at home. Mess.