Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

I read many times she is friendly with her exes and  forgives a lot to make peace with herself, but isn't that his bow tie around her leg? and why did she unfollowed Matt than?

How would we know that?

13 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

How would we know that?

I did not catch this bow tie thing until someone pointed out. Logically, whose would it be? I only saw it in the photos after she left the club with him (or was in proximity to him). I could be wrong and maybe you guys spotted it prior to then and she had been wearing it through the evening. But it seems obvious if she only sported it coming out of the club/leaving with Julian.

I guess there's a chance it was the bow tie of a random male designer friend or something like that. Seems very unlikely though.

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

How would we know that?

of course we don't. It could be Nicks lol, But he had none and she has one on her leg when they left the club. Together with the rest mentioned before it's too much coincidence.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

of course we don't. It could be Nicks lol, But he had none and she has one on her leg when they left the club. Together with the rest mentioned before it's too much coincidence.

yes he did

m2Z6GbhH.jpg

the question is if julian had one showing up. IDK. I am just over it lol

1 hour ago, Yemen said:

I did not catch this bow tie thing until someone pointed out. Logically, whose would it be? I only saw it in the photos after she left the club with him (or was in proximity to him). I could be wrong and maybe you guys spotted it prior to then and she had been wearing it through the evening. But it seems obvious if she only sported it coming out of the club/leaving with Julian.

I guess there's a chance it was the bow tie of a random male designer friend or something like that. Seems very unlikely though.

I just watched the video of her actually leaving and it reminded me alot of another female celeb's situation with her ex that happened in and public and was embarrassing.

Julian wore a bowtie.

The video from when they leave the club he is not wearing one because it's on her leg, the TMZ one she isn't wearing anything because he still wears his bowtie. 

It's his and they both wanted people to see that, period. 

1 minute ago, Mo- said:

Julian wore a bowtie.

The video from when they leave the club he is not wearing one because it's on her leg, the TMZ one she isn't wearing anything because he still wears his bowtie. 

It's his and they both wanted people to see that, period. 

I have to agree with this. Assuming it fact that the tie is his, it makes quite a statement to wear that around your thigh. I'm sure some would disagree and say it can still be innocent-- but he is her ex, quite a recent ex. It's not like they're chummy in the way of Gwyneth paltrow and Chris martin. It's all very odd to say the least. 

48 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

yes he did

the question is if julian had one showing up. IDK. I am just over it lol

no, i mean that Edelman had none when he left. I knew Nick had one thats why i was joking. Anyway bad news for matt, first the Trade rumours yesterday and now that. Even they maybe had nothing serious, still surprised about Adriana the last few months in that topic. 

On ‎17‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 3:25 PM, nhlovesadri said:

Adriana will be at the 15th BTIG Commissions for Charity Day on Tuesday, May 2, 2017.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/btig-announces-celebrity-ambassadors-btig-123000743.html

so is it today???

I wonder why VS (on ig) doesn't promote Adriana as much as some other models. I understand giving the newer and less popular girls promo so they can gain followers since they are ambassadors to the brand, but I noticed they shared photos of Behati and Candice (Candice has more followers than Adriana). 

In fairness there's a lot of go to girls of theirs that they left out, like Taylor, but I feel that they hardly feature Adriana. 

It probably all goes back to the fact that she's the best known and doesn't need promotion, but not like there's a post limit on IG. 

8 minutes ago, Yemen said:

I wonder why VS (on ig) doesn't promote Adriana as much as some other models. I understand giving the newer and less popular girls promo so they can gain followers since they are ambassadors to the brand, but I noticed they shared photos of Behati and Candice (Candice has more followers than Adriana). 

In fairness there's a lot of go to girls of theirs that they left out, like Taylor, but I feel that they hardly feature Adriana. 

It probably all goes back to the fact that she's the best known and doesn't need promotion, but not like there's a post limit on IG. 

they like her IG posts from time to time

2 hours ago, Yemen said:

She is the least one that needs promotion right now. Taylor wasn't featured but Taylor is hot right now. Adriana is Adriana. She is an icon that people always think about and have not forgotten about. Candice may have more followers than her because of how hot she was pre-pregnancy, but since she has gotten pregnant her popularity isn't as high tbh. Adriana is literally growing followers twice as fast as her (Candice is just now reaching 11.1, Adriana has moved to 10.5 and 10.6 since then) and is still more popular. Behati is also one who is coming back and her IG followers also aren't up there.

Adriana just doesn't need it. They will come to her when they need to sale shit lol.

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

She is the least one that needs promotion right now. Taylor wasn't featured but Taylor is hot right now. Candice may have more followers than her, but since she has gotten pregnant her popularity isn't as high tbh. Adriana is literally growing followers twice as much as her and is still more popular. Behati is also one who is coming back and her IG followers also aren't up there.

Adriana just doesn't need it. They will come to her when they need to sale shit lol.

don't get why they don't have more photoshoots of her besides VSX.They wanted her to go to china and singapore yet barely any commercials or photoshoots besides the holliday one.A photoshoot here and there for lingerie wouldn't wouldn't ask much and whatever she touches turns to gold lol

1 hour ago, Yemen said:

Adriana doesn't need promotion. she's easily the most recognizable face of the brand from the past decade. Whenever she does fan events they are full, when the show happens she's always the only model with impact in social media. I think Adriana is over VS but stays for the cash and because she enjoys the show, but I doubt she's willing to put up with the demands VS has for the new Angels. The new girls need promotion from VS, VS needs Adriana to promote them.

An about this whole Jules/Adriana thing, all I can say is: go get it gurl! Adriana always seemed to be so guarded and shy, now she's a lot more womanly and has this IDGAF attitude and I love it, she needs to do her thing, be happy and enjoy her life. 

7 hours ago, emerald7 said:

They wrote her name in the first article but weren't sure she would go, so maybe the other articles I red just made "copy and paste" of the first guest list and didn't update it.