Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

3 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I already expressed my disgust about TMZ's way of making gossip, and their total lack of credibility, but for once I hope that this time they are right...

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/02/julian-edelman-adriana-lima-met-gala/

" Our sources tell us things were pretty frosty between the two after they split earlier this year -- but it seems the ice has thawed. We're told they're definitely NOT back together but it's clear they're on much better terms. "

Why would adriana arrive publicly in a car with him if she had no intent of getting back together with him? I should have commented here rather than in the candids but it makes her look desperate. IMO. She doesn't have to be monogamous and exclusive with Matt, but does she have to give Julian the time of day? Jesus. 

Also find it amazing that Julian *now* doesn't mind being photographed with her, given how he handled things before. I find him to be sort of an ego maniac and think he's all too willing now that she's publicly with Matt. Julian is way hotter but she's a fool to be hung up on him given what happened with them last go round. 

She has to know that the media is going to pick up on this and highlight that she was seen with Julian while dating Matt. I have to think at this point she doesn't care. I can respect that if she's honestly just having fun and not serious. But it seems like she was serious about Julian and is going to go down that path again. 

7 minutes ago, morpheu said:

and how did julian treat her like garbage?

I addressed this in candids but it's best suited for this thread anyway. :

You're too behind to even help catch up. And that's not an insult. You maybe weren't on here or weren't part of the private message thread.

Keep in mind that I don't have some sort of protective parent syndrome when it comes to Adriana. It doesn't matter to me how many men she wants to date or if she dates someone that's not on her level (she did date marko jaric after all). But being a fan, it's simple to make observations and observe her behavior in respect to another individual. I think Julian is gorgeous and if she must date athletes, he would be a fine choice had I not observed what I had throughout the start of this year. You can try to debate this (and your all knowing "lol" dictates that you might) but provided that you don't know what incidents or details I'm referring to, since many of them weren't discussed on the main board, your argument might not be all encompassing. 

first off your *argument* is based on gossip site news.i don't claim to know how did their relationship  was based on random gossip,same gossip sites that make up stories about any celebrities.The most common explanation was adriana wanted something  serious and he didn't for his own reasons.I don't debate gossip news ,they are trash and proven incacurate way too many times.And i don't think an athlete is a fine choice for her based on how well they look together,i don't think any relationship with an athlete would work unless she is willing to move from miami.

5 minutes ago, morpheu said:

first off your *argument* is based on gossip site news.i don't claim to know how did their relationship  was based on random gossip,same gossip sites that make up stories about any celebrities.The most common explanation was adriana wanted something  serious and he didn't for his own reasons.I don't debate gossip news ,they are trash and proven incacurate way too many times.And i don't think an athlete is a fine choice for her based on how well they look together,i don't think any relationship with an athlete would work unless she is willing to move from miami.

Well, once again, since you don't know exactly what I'm referring to you would have to *assume* that I'm going off of gossip sites-- but you would be incorrect. 

We don't have to agree. But you keep insisting that everyone that has an opinion that you might not agree with, has to have formulated it purely on speculation via gossip websites. I was letting you know that you were mistaken. 

4 minutes ago, Yemen said:

Well, once again, since you don't know exactly what I'm referring to you would have to *assume* that I'm going off of gossip sites-- but you would be incorrect. 

We don't have to agree. But you keep insisting that everyone that has an opinion that you might not agree with, has to have formulated it purely on speculation via gossip websites. I was letting you know that you were mistaken. 

well you say i am wrong but you won't tell me why.If it is from that sports forum that his fans were attacking some people from here and adriana then i don't see how he should control his fans.

I don't know what and how to think about this.

Why is she with him then again after her act and then with the public 'show' she did with Matt. She was pictured with him not long ago and now she and Jules are in one picture..

WHATTHEFUCK. 

Julian and Adriana both appear to be the type of people to stay in contact with their exes. At this point, I have nothing to say about the situation, because it could've been a completely innocent encounter. Only they know the true nature. They're both grown. Wishing them the best with their love life. 

1 minute ago, nhlovesadri said:

+ 1 strongly agree :thumbs_up:

I agree that there's no telling what happened but because I think Adriana seemed to have strong feelings for him, it would be difficult to be just casual friends with him so soon after a break up. I do hope you guys are correct though and that she doesn't go back down that route.:ninja:  

28 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah there is no telling what actually happened. THey don't seem cozy. And I hope Adriana doesn't get cozy with him lol

I read many times she is friendly with her exes and  forgives a lot to make peace with herself, but isn't that his bow tie around her leg? and why did she unfollowed Matt than?

Of course he isn't following her anymore. What a surprise. 

Seriously like don't know what they were or what she wanted from him.

In the beginning it definitely looked like she was trying to get back to Julian and make him jealous.

Now it's totally obvious that was her intention, well in my eyes, but it's still all so weird and stupid.