Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

I know this is makes no sense, and it's will never happen...I know....but, Don't you think Adriana and her agent Chris would make a good couple?:p They work together for a long time, so he knows her both a good and bad side. Chris looks like a nice dad(I don't even know if he is single or not). And also he is the "Co-CEO of ELITE MODEL WORLD" and "President of The Society Management". I think Chris can give her positive influence on both mental and career.

I was thinking the same thing. Everbody thinks her manager is cute too lol

And she should never listen to her fans or haters(people that never got to know her other than an autograph signing and believe they know what is best for her without knowing the details of her love life,we are just speculating based on pictures and gossip).That is weak.She should know what's best for her,and she should only listen to close friends and close family.Whatever rules you have on certain stuff , they don't apply to evreyone since i have given you examples where your rules don't apply.Aggree to dissagree but don't force your rules as if they are set in stone for evreyone especially at 35 where you are more then mature to figure stuff out.There is no perfect path for finding love again,you figure that out on your own.You act like a sex tape is out or her making a comitment to isis.This is not a doomsday scenario you claim it is

3 hours ago, HermannC said:

@jamiya @Souled-Out if this ever happen, it will inspire the cutest romantic comedy ever. Insanely hot model and her agent working together in the competitive high fashion field never realizing the love of their lives is right there, until one day....(insert the rest of the plot here) lolz

I think so too! lol

But if the female model agent like Chris goes out with his own client model, he may lose credibility. So...will never happen:idk:

Let the woman live her life. She's 35 and I'm fairly certain she knows what she wants and what exactly is wrong with her wanting to date more casually? Just because she has two children doesn't mean she has to sit inside and knit all day until she turns gray and gets wrinkles (even though I doubt she would get a lot of them lol). For so called fans a lot of you are one of the most critical people and are acting like Adriana committed the biggest and worst crime ever. Omg she kissed someone and smoked while she was with him!!! News flash: people have been doing this for years. I also find it really interesting how so many claim to know she's "messed up" and totally spiraled out of control. Are you close to her? Do you know her personally? I don't think anyone on here does. Just because you've been a fan for I don't know how many years doesn't mean you automatically know what kind of person she really is behind closed doors, when the camera's aren't there and when she doesn't have to portray the Angel image. 

And also, saying her career is what it is because of her instagram is just silly. She's been here for 20+ fucking years, long before instagram was even around. Adriana doesn't need instagram in order to be relevant or interesting.

4 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Lol everytime she is out with him everybody is always like "who is that" lol, every single time.

4 hours ago, HermannC said:

@jamiya @Souled-Out if this ever happen, it will inspire the cutest romantic comedy ever. Insanely hot model and her agent working together in the competitive high fashion field never realizing the love of their lives is right there, until one day....(insert the rest of the plot here) lolz

I just did a little bit of stalking on instagram. I don't think he's that cute but he definitely has the type of look that she's into, and he does seem very masculine. I like his feed though. And his relationship with his daughter is endearing. How long has he been her agent? Just curious.

Uggh.  Adriana has such bad taste in men.  She always goes after the athletic meatheads.  I know that she's an athletic person herself, but it couldn't hurt to try other kinds of people, especially the types NOT known for their sexual prowess.  She deserves so much better than what she keeps doing to herself (assuming that she's looking for someone serious).  I haven't been impressed by any of the guys she's been with; they don't strike me as having a lot of class..  I'm glad she got out of the Edelman thing, but now the next athlete's already here.  Boo.  I'd also like to see her try it out with someone her age or older, someone who is a bit more mature.  I have nothing against the younger guys, but clearly, from the way things are going, the ones that she chooses are not the serious, long-term-relationship material kind of guy just yet.

I've been a fan for so many years, and it's really heartbreaking to see how these relationships have changed her over time.  Pre-Marko era, she used to be so upbeat, goofy, full of joy and enthusiasm for life.  You could see that energetic, endearing spark in her interviews.  Some of my favorite Adriana videos were from that era.  Post-Marko, I don't know how to describe it and it's really subtle, but she seemed a bit more jaded, started wearing a lot more black, and something about her just seemed to harden, if you pay close attention.  Something definitely changed.  And I think it's really sad, because growing older doesn't mean you have to harden.   :sad:

2 hours ago, Yemen said:

I just did a little bit of stalking on instagram. I don't think he's that cute but he definitely has the type of look that she's into, and he does seem very masculine. I like his feed though. And his relationship with his daughter is endearing. How long has he been her agent? Just curious.

I don't know exactly, but he was in the VS's event of February 2003. So probably about 15 years, or more.

Hello all, 

I am a former Bellazon user. If some of you are OGs, you'll know me as "I LOVE ADRIANA". 

I have an immense amount of collectible editorial work of Adriana Lima's that also feature other VS models. Some which date back to 1997. I am looking to sell my lot of Adriana Lima works. These were years' worth of collector material. 

Please PM me with questions. 

Will she attend tennis event tonight? I remember i read the interview of ocean drive magazine's editor, he mentioned her as the guest of 'taste of tennis' event. On their official website she also was featured as the guest  of the night but i cant find any info right now! 

14 hours ago, duhampi said:

Will she attend tennis event tonight? I remember i read the interview of ocean drive magazine's editor, he mentioned her as the guest of 'taste of tennis' event. On their official website she also was featured as the guest  of the night but i cant find any info right now! 

would be nice if she attends the Event with  her friends. we will see if she goes.