Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

some on IG weren't,one that claimed was a real fan called her desperate,pathetic and a bad mother,that is not a true fan.There are also people defending her there and on daily mail.People were happy because of the julian break up because they wan't somebody that looks just as good as her to be with her,when you don't know somebody personally you just go for the looks most of the time.She doesn't always go for looks(marko).This is just speculation anyway,for her sake,i hope it turns out great but i don't see how this takes away from her being independent and strong.She was a lot of money,great carreer,she can take care of herself just fine alone,think she might be demanding a lot from these athletes to be more serious ,to move to miami when they play in another city(i suspect that being the case since it didn't last with julian and she was making efforts to make good with her mother).When and i hope not she is seen drunk ,on drugs ,then i will call it critical.Now it maybe something or nothing

I am sure there were fans defending her because some def see nothing wrong with this. But I am not one, and I think that says something.

It takes away from her because its clear she lets men and their existence in her life impact her heavily, even if she hasn't been with them for a while. And now that she is a mom, that stuff impacts her kids too in ways. She really needs to step back from the for awhile. They end up with control over her and her emotions. And then she ends up hurt and post a million times on her feed about it... It was ok she made time with julian and stuff but this NEW guy no. No matter how you feel about it, she certainly had more respect from people yesterday than today.  Again, agree to disagree

she should never care what her fans say about her dating life or anything else really,but what herself thinks,friends and familly.What do you mean by control over her?,that she becomes emotional about it, i aggree but what control?

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

she should never care what her fans say about her dating life or anything else really,but what herself thinks,friends and familly.What do you mean by control over her?,that she becomes emotional about it, i aggree but what control?

And where has all of that gotten her? Here. To a point where she has this 20 year career and repuation and its about be erased and her legacy is not about to be related to her career anymore but her relationships.

What control? I already said on page 475. I'm not repeating myself nor am I willing to sound like a broken record. I told you we agree to disagree and that is it.

This won't do anything to her carreer,She will continue to put her carreer first like always and contracts will still come in because of her IG following and being one of the most if not the most famous vs model ever.And that is not control,that is the outcome of her being emotionaly atached too much.Controll is when she does what the other want's which i don't see the case

18 minutes ago, morpheu said:

How about what she says and how she acts? Cuz it really looks like she says one thing and does the complete opposite. This is a fact. It's her posts on social media versus what we see on the news. And explain to me how it makes me less of a fan because I don't support hypocrisy? Is she who doesn't seem to be a big fan of herself lately.

1 minute ago, morpheu said:

If a fan consider this as something bad then sure

This is not "to be considered" bad. It is bad! It's freaking embarrassing! ? It's bad enough to have dated Edelman and then having the gossip websites saying he rejected her for wanting babies with him, not one week goes by, first all those IG posts, now PDA with another athlete in a restaurant, far younger and with a reputation of picking up models! Ah, come on! Give me a break, you wanna tell me it's not embarrassing?

@hermanwhere did i say you weren't?if you are the one that called her pathetic,a bad mother,desperate,sleeps with many men and hopes her kids won't follow her then yes.Calling someone that you never met and hasn't done anything to you all those names is not what a fan does.What hypocrisy?posts about having a good soul and heart above all else?posts about men respecting women?posts about women being strong or independent?What you see on the news is someone who moved on to somebody else (too quickly to some and not to others).Did she said or posted what is the time period between a break up and the next one?.When she will forfeit her carreer for someone,ignore her kids for someone then i will call her not independent and strong.Moving on so quick can also be a sign of being strong or to others not

P.S.:her not caring about those rumors can also be a sign of strengh.If she defends one stupid rumor she will have to defend all of them or people will asume they are true if she doesn't respond in the future.I never saw famous people caring about what fans are saying about their relationships

P.S.2:her publicist said they broke up before the oscars so that would be between superbowl (where she was seen with him)and oscars.So that would be between a month or a couple of weeks.That's a good amount of time to recover from somebody that you just dated and barely saw in those 6 something months.My opinion that this athlete is a mistake because they will break up(see what i wrote earlier)

At least this guy doesn't have a baby with someone who he had a one night stand lol.Condoms are rare when your rich i guess.Couldn't find bad stuff about him other that he dated other models.I hope she knows what she want's from a man lol,after a divorce and that she saved herself for him,you kinda are thrown off what you would wan't in a man i guess.That's why i am slow to make a definitive opinion about this because ,virgin untill mariage and then divorce because of maybe cheating can throw you off on what you wan't in a man and how you should approach a date and not rush things(at least that's the way i see it)

@morpheu you're obviously sugarcoating the recent events to be supportive but let's keep minimally real shall we? Moving on fast means that you're strong? Come on, moving on fast is the easy way out, it takes strength to be alone for a while and get to know yourself better. I'm not talking about those quotes, I'm talking about everything she advocates about being strong, being confident, her family values and her being a "devout Christian" during her life. It's not what we see. My guess is you're not her fan for long, because if you were you'd know what I mean. I'm her fan and I think she should listen to her fans, they all wanna see her well and achieve all her goals. If you know what life goals she has, you'll know that she's doing the opposite of chasing them, she's making them harder to achieve. And no, I would never go ahead and leave a mean comment to her, even though I believe she should be wiser, I won't hurt her feelings, that would be silly. Her fans are upset because her recent behavior makes the haters look right. And we firmly believe Adriana can be a lot better for herself. And also we care about her image.

1 hour ago, HermannC said:

@morpheu you're obviously sugarcoating the recent events to be supportive but let's keep minimally real shall we? Moving on fast means that you're strong? Come on, moving on fast is the easy way out, it takes strength to be alone for a while and get to know yourself better. I'm not talking about those quotes, I'm talking about everything she advocates about being strong, being confident, her family values and her being a "devout Christian" during her life. It's not what we see. My guess is you're not her fan for long, because if you were you'd know what I mean. I'm her fan and I think she should listen to her fans, they all wanna see her well and achieve all her goals. If you know what life goals she has, you'll know that she's doing the opposite of chasing them, she's making them harder to achieve. And no, I would never go ahead and leave a mean comment to her, even though I believe she should be wiser, I won't hurt her feelings, that would be silly. Her fans are upset because her recent behavior makes the haters look right. And we firmly believe Adriana can be a lot better for herself. And also we care about her image.

+1.

@morpheu i am not sugarcoating anything.What is being  a devout christian,being confident and family values has anything  to do with moving too fast in your opinion.Her kids love her, looking at the cards they ocassionally write,she spends time at home mostly with them apparently.She is 35,not a little kid who doesn't know what she want's.A month after a break up at the age of 35 is not fast.That she focuses more on her carreer and kids and less on boyfriends means she will break up a lot untill that ONE will come along.You know what you wan't at that age.If this guy will be worth it(i don't think it will last)then all this will be worth it to her.I have been following her for a couple of years and looked into her past(only model who i have ever done because she seems different then most of the others).My sister moved on from someone after a month another and she still is with him after 5 years.I met another girl that did the same but she married that one and still are together.

P.S.:the general stigma that women who move on fast are weak and men who do it are womanizers is not always the case

P.S 2:You obviously have a different view on what she preaches then me or her.Spending QUALITY time with her kids matters most to me then just being home at the same time as them,i didn't see her puting julian over the kids or even rumors that she introduced him to them.A christian can also be someone that has a good soul and a good heart,don't see how relationships matter in christianity other then cheating.This doesn't scream being weak and not confident

Okay @morpheu, that's enough. To be honest even for someone who's supposedly following her for a couple of years, everything said and done during the last few days, on the news and her IG should be enough for you to come to a more accurate conclusion. Because no, it's... it's not like your sister's love life. And the woman you met. And any other exception to the rule that you're ignoring on purpose. 

I'll just say this last thing: I respect your opinion, your entitled to have yours, but I respectfully disagree with you. 

39 minutes ago, HermannC said:

+2

Your opinion as well.An accurate conclusion in your opinion and you don't know the details of her relationships because they keep them mostly private.That is gossip not news,news have facts supporting them.Someones details of their love life you will never truly know,only the break ups and what comes after.The gossip that she wen't to biebers house with no proof whatsoever is false yet it was evreywhere.There is no rule on being 35 and what time you should have after a break up,whatever time you feel is right and a month is enough in my opinion at that age.You have different views on her values then me,nothing more to say.

She dated 3 men including matt after her divorce was filed in 2014,that is not desperate.This might be just a thing untill he will start baseball season in 2 weeks.She just needs to keep this casual for a while and not invest emotionaly into it.

I know this is makes no sense, and it's will never happen...I know....but, Don't you think Adriana and her agent Chris would make a good couple?:p They work together for a long time, so he knows her both a good and bad side. Chris looks like a nice dad(I don't even know if he is single or not). And also he is the "Co-CEO of ELITE MODEL WORLD" and "President of The Society Management". I think Chris can give her positive influence on both mental and career.